Are there any good and manly Asian fighter in MMA?

Are there any good and manly Asian fighter in MMA?

I'm starting to like this sport a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEizMbUR3cE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_champions
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2J8_M094g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the point of mma if you can watch Muay Thai instead

Because it's better, you can grab and boxing.

22-4-1

just watch box then if you like boxing. Or dekkers fights

Name.

Because the mix is more realistic.

Sport is not realistic. You will never fight a half naked opponent whose weight is similar to yours. Moreover even mma has rules

Because MMA is the place where you can test your muay thai to see if works against all kinds of arts (even though it's past that phase it's been 10 years already)

It's not about being 100% realistic. It's about being as realistic as possible in the sense of less constraints as possible in the application of what you know. MMA is that.

Learn some shit like krav maga then kick peoples asses. Moreover nobody will allow a muay thai fighter to use elbows in a mma fight

You can use elbows in MMA:
youtube.com/watch?v=yEizMbUR3cE

Then I don't even understand why the fuck it's so shitty. You can do everything but every fight is a slugfest

Well there was Sakuraba a shit ton of years ago and theres a lot of great thai's in muay thai and kickboxing

Krav maga is a jewish scam user,if you want to learn anything do defend yourself learn sambo,judo,brazilian jiu jitsu,kickbox or muay thai

Yes, but you can hit everyone everywhere you want. That was my point

>manly
>Asian
this cannot be in the same sentence

Seems like there was a really good Japanese guy in one of the middle weights recently. I can't remember his name (or weight class) though.

I agree. But it's close to reallity.

his nipples are small

This sport is increasing the rivalry between South Korea and Japan. It's very fun to watch

But here you can throw the oponent. MMA fans and fighters bully, this is why I like it.

Sakuraba is too old, it was in Japan and 10 years ago. Road FC is better for OP. Singapore has some events too.

Japs, thais in muay thai, koreans, mongolians, buryats, philippinos in boxing have produced some good fighters
unfortunately you're an indonesian ultramanlet so no, sorry

Hello fellow mexican

whys you are looking for asian fighter?

why are there so many CHI's in mma?

philippines = mexico
mexico = philippines

Source? Most are whites or blacks

Explain this

Doo hoo choi and the Korean zombie are awesome. Also Cung Lee

>tfw i could heem any man itt

Come Say That To My Face Mcnuggets!
#DefendOrVacate

MMA is literally a gay sport

You too

George St. Pierre is a very good and manly fighter in MMA. He is Canadian and Sup Forums has assured me that all Canadians are Asian. Tattoos seem to confirm this

just look at most of the top fighters a lot them are CHI's theres at least a few CHI's in each division

Not true

theres a few of a lot of things in every division

There's a couple tough asians in the UFC iirc, and of course in Rizin there's plenty of jap fighters as it's based in Japan.

2:10 wtf

Wasn't that Japanese K-1 more popular in Asia?

theres a good amount of them all of them top 10
>Joseph Benavidez
>Henry Cejudo
>Sergio Pettis
>Brandon Moreno
>John Moraga
>Dominick Cruz
>Brian Ortega
>Cub Swanson
>Ricardo Lamas
>Yair Rodriguez
>Nate Diaz
>Nick Diaz
>Tony Ferguson
>Carlos Condit
>Kevin Gastelum
>Cain Velazquez

What the fuck are you talking about?

Where are the spics here?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_champions

>Where are the spics here?
they're there CHI's have USA flags not Mexico ones retard all the people i posted are CHI's (mexican americans)

Chan Sung Jung AKA Korean Zombie
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2J8_M094g