This is an American suburb. Say something nice about it

This is an American suburb. Say something nice about it.

nice target shape

*this* might just be happening somewhere in that photo

could be worse

lol

Looks like a panopticon.

>there is no house in the exact middle because an american would develop his own gravitational field, destroying the neighborhood

did he just pick up his phone instead of checking if his friend is okay?

Backstory?

Kek

It could make a nice labyrinth given some work

stop being mean to my culture. this is our mecca

what is in the box?

KARA BOGA

Just a fancy shrine. There's videos about it.

It multitasks as an alien landing site

Makes for a good analogy of what that is at any rate

We should make a vecindad version of that for Latin America

>muslims pray to cube
>muslims like to murder
Could it be?
A disguised variant of another murder /k/ube?

It's empty. I have looked into it when I went there.

I always thought this was the grave of Mohammed or something else important. Is it literally just an empty box with a black stone?

I like American gun /k/ultur and dream of owning a gun (very difficult). When I have enough money, I will buy a farm land and apply for shotgun permit.

Muhammad's grave is in Madinah, the second holiest mosque. It's just a brick building with nothing in it. Once a year, the Saudi King will ritually sweep the insides and change the cloth covering the whole building. The old cloth covering is usually gifted to Muslim nations.

Cool, it even has the shape of a target symbol ready for a big nuke to fall over it.

It is important because we believe it was built by Abraham. Next it to is a spring (zamzam) said to be made by God for Hagar, Abraham's wife. There are two small hills near the Kaabah where Hagar ran to and fro searching for water before finding the zamzam. This running is repeated by pilgrims performing the hajj.

What a waste of space. Could fit all those people into two commie blocks occupying barely 1/8 of that.

I don't know why people hates them so much. It's not the most urbanistically correct housing but they have their own garden and they're kinda comfy from a street level, better than a fucking apartment.

Thanks for the info

No probs. Feel free to ask or bantz.

Now that's an impressive roundabout.

>shotgun permit
Are antiques difficult to get a permit for? Like flintlock rifles?

>Paraguay bombing the United States
Keep dreaming pedro.

Really makes you think...

Really think americans should consider reviving lynching tbqh

circular

fun fact. it's actually shaped like that so when jesus comes back everyone can see. you have to pay extra for front row seats though.

they provide the best ratio of price to personal space that you will get in an urban setting. I far prefer this to commieblocks or housing so expensive that ordinary people are literally priced out of certain cities

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read burgers are fucking retarded

What is wrong with cheap and relatively spacious housing? Its the most viable way for someone to work at an office or whatever in a city while living in a 4 bedroom house with a backyard and maybe even a pool. What is the issue that you are seeing with this

if you said that to an urban planner they would rip your head off

I agree, we should do things the canadian way

And why would that be? Suggest an alternative that provides the same amount of space for the same price

jesus

>school right at the center of the crosshairs
hm...

why do you need 4 bedrooms, a front yard and a backyard when you only have two parents and a child living there you dense lardass

So you can have more than one child? Why wouldn't you want a yard that you can have barbeques or get togethers in?

because we aren't ants

each child doesn't need their own bedroom you obese cunts
if you don't start living within your means you are gonna die

Modern housing developments are shit. You slave away forever to pay off the 30 year mortgage and all you get is a souless cardboard home that looks like all the others. The smart homeowners live in smaller old neighborhoods further in the city.

>yes goy shove yourself into a box with everyone else and pay more for it too

Its far more comfortable to have your own room and living in a suburb is the definition of living within your means. They literally cropped up as a way for ordinary people to afford a spacious living while being within driving distance of their job. Living in one of those suburbs is the cheapest means of living barring living in subsidized housing next to all the melanin enriched folk.

Is being packed into a tiny house like a sardine the reason why you are so cranky?

it also provides a perfect space for deadbrain drones without soul to feel like they belong

this is why everybody laughs at you

how do australian children masturbate if they have to share a room with all their siblings

>living in a cardboard house that has ridiculous square footage relative to room count, HOA, huge lawn you have to slave over and long commute
>ever a good idea

This is a good thing. Nobody masturbates under my roof unless I say so.

ah yes, look at all this soul
>cant even think of a single thing to say so posts the fallback meme
cmon australia you are supposed to be better than this

>ah yes, look at all this soul
yes indeed
the american dreamâ„¢ is to commute 4 hours a day

Ill take an extra 15 minute commute and do 15 minutes of work every week during the summer if it means that I only have to pay a $800 mortage and dont have to hear my neighbors TV

at least it has sidewalks

>he thinks the commute is only 15 minutes extra
how can somebody be this fucking delusional holy shit

the worst commute ive ever had was 30 minutes and that was when I worked a Co-op in the dead center of my city (Raleigh North Carolina). Would unironically do that every day rather than live in the city proper and have to go through those same congested roads to get wherever I need to go. I could have taken a bus but I wouldnt have gotten there any quicker and had to travel based off a schedule other than my own

>ah yes, let me tell you about your daily life

>He doesn't enjoy hearing his neighbor blasting reggaeton
Educate yourself my man

what's the backstory to this? i refuse to believe they just started beating them up for no reason.

This is a country where blacks and mexicans shoot each other over red or blue. Wh*te bois probably just went in the wrong place at the wrong time

Yeah but those kids were just minding their own business and they don't look like they're part of a gang or anything like that. It pisses me off, if somebody just started doing that in front of me, I'd deck them in the face.

It would be very convenient to nuke

That's easy to say but it's hard to do. You're shit can get fucked up real easy in the wrong area

>implying an Ar*b twig boi such as yourself can even try to fight a BLACK BULL
lol tbqh

cars were a mistake

Nae Naed.

Is it considered a point of pride to live in the centre, or is that an internment area and your social status is higher the further out you are?

You'll probably end up with a bullet or two, either from one of the punks or the police officer who came to access the disturbance.

nice

>the country who lost 70%+ of its male population because the big bad BRAZILIAN EMPIRE defeated them in war and slaughtered civilians
>talking about bombs
rich

>blacks
>suburbs
this isn't europe you uneducated retard. the chimpanzee zoos are the cities.

d-do i have permission sir

for being rich enough to afford space?

i don't even know why an australian of all fucking flags is making these posts. are you some chink who has never found his way outside of melbourne's chinatown?

>being in a country where if the criminals don't get you and kill you, then the police will

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the US.

why would you want to live next to the highest level of noise pollution?
-t. someone who grew up next to freight train tracks because the land was dirt cheap

So further out = better?

gib home

What is the significance of the Zodiac sign in the middle?

I really like the concept, we should build a whole metropolis like this, with buses that circle around the rings and subways that go from the edges to the center.