gen.lib.rus.ec/
archive.org/details/prince_librivox
youtube.com/watch?v=BJbX5o2gqhM
youtube.com/watch?v=goAJ-_yNgzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:/

rude

CHI
It's still there but that's to be expected, I feel it has gone higher in pitch, I hope that's a good sign. I hope i'll see some clear improvement in a few days.

At the end of the day we are still IBERIAN though, yes my white brother?

Matate pendejo de mierda.

Also I pay a lot less attention to it now, now I find myself forgetting about it quite often if I don't pay it attention.

thats good user

rude

Have you found anything new to make the time pass?

still movies and shows i wonder how long i can keep this up

As long as you keep finding new movies and shoes it should keep the show rolling.

>tfw i will probably be doing the same thing i was doing this year in 2018
i guess there is no end to this

Life really isn't that different from what it was 5 years ago. The major difference probably is that there is less hope for the future to become significantly better. I guess it becomes a little less socially accepted as time goes on but it is what it is.

me pregunto cuando te vas a cansar de hacer estos hilos

things weren't as bad for me 5 years ago although they weren't good either
no sé

I was a lot more active 5 years ago but it was still common for me to just be idle in front of the computer all day. The only thing that has changed is that the % of idle days has grown a lot. But I don't feel like life is that different for me.

i use to play a lot of video games around that time

I guess that's one thing that i've pretty much stopped. Not because I don't want to play but because I can't really think of a new game that would interest me. Also my computer probably couldn't run some of the newer games on any setting. I have thought of playing some games that I wanted to but never got around to playing when I was younger, I might do that at some point.

i just lost interest in keep playing

Senior CHI, if you could do anything you wanted right now, what would you do?

go somewhere new

I had tendies for dinner again.
I bought a box of really expensive tendies from the supermarket

i got some frozen wings but they are shit tried making them last night and failed

Toaster ovens are good for wings
If all else fails I just ask my mom for help

i tried a regular oven and I ended up not knowing if they where even well made

bump

How does it feel to be excluded from all this fun social justice awareness that's so popular in American society?

what do you mean?

No one seems to care about CHI problems.

thats life

tired to find your thread last night but it wasn't here. it was kind of late..

it got deleted early

that sucks...

what are you up to?

listening to handel, just got through reading the history of England (hume) for several hours throughout the day...kind of regretting deleting my copy of the heaven's gate cult audio tapes...considering asking a fb friend for another copy...it will be the third time ive asked him. you?

what are some good books?

I guess that depends on what you're interested in.

here's a list of some books I would recommend

explorer.opensyllabusproject.org/

you can find most of these here free of charge

archive.org/index.php
gen.lib.rus.ec/

pick a subject that you're interested in and read an audiobook whilst doing w/e you do online. I'm reading David Hume's history because I like Scottish authors and had read a lot on Scotland's history so decided to read a bit about England. I'm nearly done reading it after this I'll probably read some Scottish poetry (Allan Ramsay) then figure out what I'm going to read after that...

i want like books about power or just shit like that

how do i use these sites

you mean books like the art of war (ive never read that)

well, the first site listed you just type what book you want then i usually view as a list (top right) and then click the audio checkbox (left side of screen) to view only audio books. from there you click the right book and listen to the audio or download it and you can listen offline

the second one i mentioned (gen.lib) is like a torrent site for books. you search for the author or title and download the book with qbittorrent.

ill look for some books about control / power but give me some advice on what specifically you think you'd be intrested in so i can offer better suggestions or help you find them.

alright
>on what specifically you think you'd be intrested in
i don't know really since i don't read books
thank you

Just came by to say hi /chi/. Hi /chi/. They're doing a meetup today for the /nederdraad/. I hope I'm not standing there all alone being pranked, but I'm going outside again today. Wish me luck. Oh and a happy new year if I don't talk to you again.

>books about power
The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli

what even is this genereal?

nice, and happy new year to you too
chicano and friends sad posting and other shenanigans

The Prince is probably a better suggestion. Here is a link to the audio book. You could read this in a day or two.

archive.org/details/prince_librivox

ill keep researching books about power and try to give you some ideas when I find them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJbX5o2gqhM

thanks again
what's this?

sylvia plath...i saw a thread about her earlier on and started reading some emily dickinson (because she influenced sylvia plath) so i thought id share...its light reading. if you get bored with the prince and want to take a break you could read some poetry. one of her poems is also sampled in this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=goAJ-_yNgzU

I haven't been reading for very long and I feel like ive learned so much in this short period of time. also, it helps organize my thoughts. ive done a lot of drugs throughout my life and feel like reading improves the way I'm able to communicate with others. I just thought Id share the poetry to give you some light reading...maybe you could find a poet that resonates with you and listen to their work

Q to all CHIs
what do you consider to be "north" mexico?

i've just recently thought about giving reading a shot
home

i'm going to bed goodnight