Swedish """"""art""""""

A swedish """""artist""""" made this art in New York recently

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Erect_penis_shaved.JPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redevelopment_of_Norrmalm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>even their avant garde art gets the snip

At least, She knows how to draw a cock properly

When will they just Awaken their Inner Vikings & Finally Restrain their stupid women?
It’s getting pathetic.

I ask myself the same question.

i think women are cock envious lesbians.

Swedish art pleases both women and Swedish men

No, they’re just all tsundere as fuck.
They despise weakness so badly that men showing any sign if it makes them sick & enraged. Hence why they attack Us all the time these days, we’re the most complacent & weak we’ve ever been.

I am deeply disturbed.

*draws dick on ur wall*

That will be $5M plus tip

You’re lucky (((they))) haven’t got to you yet, Nihon.
In the case the jews do arrive & try to destroy all Your Beauty, don’t let them like we did.

lmao

B-but I thought Ireland was alright

are you unironically retarded?

almost every building in this picture (as well as all japanese cities overall) has a distinctly modernist architecture. many notorious modernist architects come from japan (i.e. the guy who designed pruitt-igoe was a jap).

Stockholm is one of the most preserved capitals in Europe though

We...
We were.
Joining the eu was the single biggest mistake in Our History.
Now we’re full of niggerians, sandpeople, feminism & all the big cities are americanised.
The Country that was Here even 10 Years ago is fading away..
Feelssobad
Still, kikes would have Shinto Architecture replaced with blocks if they were destroyed

>Giant Jew cock on a building
2 deep 4 me

ayy

What’s the reason behind you burgers mutilating your Cocks anyway?
Or do people just follow along like sheep & not ask why they’re doing this to their Son?

benis

THEY TOOK OUR TIPS

you gotta tip the doctor for delivering you

We should starta reconquista and inquisición in Sweden

It started off because puritan moral fags thought it would stop people from masturbating and pushed it on us under the guise of it being beneficial to health. Most hospitals will ask your parents before snipping it. But now its just sorta "well his should look like mine right"?

are u trolling, last I check Niggeria is not part of EU/Schengen, neither sandnigger countries and the refugee quotas are tiny for small countries, do u mean that free movement/Schengen facilitated boat people from Italy settling in ur country? How is EU to blame?

wut
it's not snipped.
snipped dick has a ring of scar tissue bellow the bellend
maybe your foreskin is just so loose you retain the "anteater dick" even when erect

They don't have kettles so cut off their foreskins to use as cups to microwave water in. An american will keep his foreskin for life using it for various tasks

>But now its just sorta "well his should look like mine right"?

lol dumb feminazi whore

I have a short foreskin that can't cover my glans when erect no matter how hard I tried but that dick is not of the type, it's a mutilated dick

this is a normal erect penis you dumbass
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Erect_penis_shaved.JPG

link because blueboards and mods are retards

wasn't a lot of japan flattened during ww2
i don't think there were shinto skyscrapers

B

Theres this weird idea that if you werent circumsized women will make fun of you. Its bullshit of course, and the practice is dying.

Yes?
look at the "wrinkles" on the upside, do u see that in op's pic? op's pic is genital mutilated , if you're able to identify normal penis, why are you arguing against it a normal penis does NOT have that smooth upper side, there is a "ridge" of foreskin

Gee, thanks Sweden. We really wanted a penis randomly drawn on the side of one of our buildings...

Didn't Lushsux make that?

Why did i kek

Mate, that's a mutilated cock.

Oh, you.
You've never seen France...
Pic is not that bad tho.

>we’re the most complacent & weak we’ve ever been
Why do you stupid tradcons keep posting outside of Sup Forums?

You have a pic of that one German building that had this fugly modernist metal shell partially built on top of it? It went into this weird spike upward too. Has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redevelopment_of_Norrmalm