/MeNa/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alsuraenglish/status/946789594141462528
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k*rd edition

The fuck is this bullshit. Religion has little influence over cuisine. Cuisine is mostly influenced by geography. There's a reason why it's called "Levantine food"

*ISRAELI FOOD

Not all of the Levantine is, has ever been, or will ever be realistically Israeli.
I'd love to call all Mediteranean food "Italian" but it's simply wrong.
I know it's hard for your small, Zionist controlled American brain to understand the concept, but, it's Levantine food.

Why are you so low on intelligence?

Why are Sup Forumstards so freaking cringey?
Like Holy shit

Do you want a real answer or a meme answer?

cringe

Native europeans naturally have a

Because we don't slurp dog cum like denmark

why are you getting so defensive

LMAO Indians are even dumber than Arabs according to research on race and iq. How does it feel to be an inferior creature?

Because they just found out they're inferior creatures according to modern science (Flynn et al).

Kosher meat is halal

tell me why /egy/ is even more autistic than here

I'm pretty damn sure that map is based on the awful study by richard lynn
it's nonsensical at best, an awful randomly generated 'census' that is not scientific in the least, he just used it to further his white supremacist papers
not a credible source if you ask me

Aren't you some Kemalist posting from his mother's house? Big talk when you don't even have a tertiary education.

Im just meming
What is the difference between slurping normal sperm and dog sperm?

hello frens

shalom buddy
thanks professor give me more reacon pics to save

you know what, this lebanese food fuckery just reminded me of some experience I had with these people. And I can tell you they're the biggest cunts I ever done seen irl

Gutentag juden
Why are you getting so defensive

moshimoshi operator ? Yeah it seems even indians can grasp irony and are now comftorable with repetition gags

Ironical defending is still defending? And give my (You) you bastard

two years ago I went to a Lebanese restaurant in a city I won't mention here. Went there as part of a bar tour with a mate I see once a month. He wanted to smoke before going in so I just went forward and get us a table.
And would you fucking believe what happens next. I shit you not I barely set foot inside and gave the staff a look that the waitress told me they only served couples and if I wanted to order it would be take over only. Of course I explained my mate was going to join me and even joked that we were no couple but only friends if that could satisfy their demanding criterias for a fucking glorified kebab. fucking bitch told me to come back with him like I was some lying nigger ????

I thought i will shitpost but too sleepy, gn everyone.
Wow retweeted, upvoted and shared

please tell me more about your life

We just reacting to the tweet

so I tell the bitch she can go back to rimjobbing her greasy hairy boss asshole in the kitchens but somehow she changes her mind and tells me I can take a table ahead ??? I say "no I'm gone bitch " and she insists I sit, like what is her issue. I knew right from the start it was about racism but I didn't want to shit up the place publicly. Called in my mate and told him loudly "do you want to eat in this SHIT restaurant ? really smells like SHIT in here are you sure you want have dinner in a place with such a strong SHIT stench ?" he was confused but understood something was up with these niggers and agreed to leave

Liked, commented and subscribed

but can you believe it ?

Shitskins BTFO

/mena/ what is happening in Iran?

Low iq stuff according to:

>romenist rohani nasser not a pedo if she's turning fourteen and a half next week

Ignore what I said in: The Zionists in Israel and Washington hate Iran because it is a close ally of Russia. That is why they are creating these fake protests.

I'm a white nationalist and is 100% on the side of Iran against Israel and Kikey Arabia.

oh god his answer is even funnier

Hey, you may think you are some great, amazing special snowflake but no one cares about you venting your mental illness on here, retard.

prove you are real

Damn
twitter.com/alsuraenglish/status/946789594141462528

What?

What do jews eat?

you're not one of the regular australians and you seem to repeat the same arguments a lot, not very authentic

Fuck you. And everything I said in is true.

WHAT THE HELL?!??!!!
OH MY GOD THE SAUDIS ARE CANCEROUS

>Religion has little influence over cuisine.
what are good muslim pork recipes?

GUYS QUICK I NEED A LIL REDPILL ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN IRAN
IS IT GOING TO END THE THEOCRACY?

Read my answer and ignore the low-iq Arabs:

I LOVE CUM

Where are the sources? Where is the sample size? Which people did he test exactly? Any retard can take a world map and just throw a bit of colours in there, it doesn't mean shit. Yes, arabs aren't the smartest people in the world but I doubt the authenticity of this IQ map.

GUYS QUICK JUST A LITTLE CUM LOAD IN MY THROAT

Pork cooked in clay pit comes to mind. Tho it's pain in the ass too cook it correctly.

Theocracy? Iran is filled with alcoholic, opium addicts and unpaid prostitutes.

And honestly, who cares? They thought they could play safawi with their army in ME, so they deserve more than what they get.

No one cares you schizo turk, take your prescribed meds.

Not like this isn't expected, his brothers don't like him and he wasn't even well liked before when he was being a homo in Hollywood.

7aram

Cousin marriages

>They thought they could play safawi with their army in ME,

Explain what you mean.

They found out that christian arabs exist, so whenever they try to talk about arabs they always call the christian arabs 'the good white arabs' while the muslims are the 'terrorists'. It's pure cringe.

You done being a schizo, buddy?

Uh what?

Feels gud being a white Aryan Christian Phoenician™

You say something on here and in different threads you say something different.

So tell me, are Arabs really subhuman?

>Phoenician

Kek, they only do that here because of the negative stigma attached with being a Leb. It's like those Palestinians that say they're Jordanian or even worse... 'Canaanite'.

Or that's what I hope, at least.

Did I give you permission to (you) @ me you dirty Ewraqi cunt. Don't ever disrespect me by assuming we are friends, you don't know me or what I am capable of doing. I suggest you watch your back kiddo. Don't ever let me catch you in Bankstown.

I'm not from Iraq and I'm not your friend. You must be on the spectrum to think someone replying to you on Sup Forums makes them your friend. Loser.

God it's difficult being surrounded by brown subhumans when you're an Aryan Phoenician. Smh.

You mean in that thread where some guy tried to say japanese people are the worst? Yes dude, look at any liveleak video of terrorists beheading people, or arabs just chimping out in general. I'm not ashamed to be arab, i'm proud, but let's be honest here, we're known for being violent.

*ISRAELI FOOD UQUQ

VICE VERSA ISNT TRUE THOUGH

That was an obvious trolling thread and all you did was post in it to literally say that arabs were subhuman for no apparent reason.

You're just another mentally ill self hating retard.

>self hating
>mentally ill

No I'm just self aware. Come on, I do not try to claim I'm anything other than arab, it's just that we as arabs aren't exactly the best community ever right now. We have a ton of violence. Turning a blind eye to this and just going 'we da bess' isn't going to do anything. Being self aware of your own faults is part of being psychologically healthy.

Hela Genrikh karnayim. Vas hastu getan?
Arabs are subhuman tho

Calling your own people subhuman isn't psychologically healthy nor is it being self aware, rather it's apparent that there is something wrong with your brain.

*SHOLEM

HELLO IZ GOYISH

UN DU HAST DI KARNAYIM, BAAL KOOF

IKH BIN MER VI HALB GEENDIKT MIT COLLEGE

UN DU VOS MAKHT A GOY?

I was mainly calling terrorists subhuman though, not every single arab. It's you who took what I said and applied it to everybody that's arabian. We all agree that arab terrorists are subhuman right?

>Cartel members
>and arab terrorists
>and arab TERRORISTS

hmmmmm?

ARAB TERRORISTS BECAUSE ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS

ITS OK TO SELF HATE IF WHAT YOUR SELF IT IS A QUQ

>We're more subhuman than japs.
>We're

Hmmmmmmm. Also don't use the word terrorist, retard.

>Also don't use the word terrorist, retard.

Why not?

Hmm tell us more....
Vas iz koof un makht? Aoyb ikh lernen Deutch volt meyn Eydish farbesern?
Arabs are subhuman.

Btw the only person who's so assblasted by this is you, I'm guessing you're a paki because it's always pakis that are so fragile that they easily get offended by everything.

What does /Mena/ think about him ?

hate him

Because the term is meaningless drivel purposefully created to give groups a negative connotation? It is the modern equivalent of the revolter or rebel or anarchist.

Are you really Arab?

He's Iraqi.

why ?

KOOF IZ DE ERSHTE OYS FUN KARNAYIM UN AZOY BAAL KOOF IS A BAAL KARNAYIM

MAKHN IZ “TO MAKE OR TO DO” AF ENGLISH

VOS MACHSTU IS VI WIE GEHT’S AF HITLER LOSHN YOMAKH SHMOY

UN YO DAYTSH IZ ZER NOYNT TZU YIDDISH

Why does it always come down to Pakistan with you? What's the obsession? I don't mind you calling me paki or nigger or whatever group like an infantile moron but don't you think it is getting a little repetitive?

Because he is responsible for the deaths of many syrians?

>Because the term is meaningless drivel

No it isn't, a terrorist is someone that does attacks on purpose in order to make people scared and comply with their terms. It has existed in the English language for a very long time, just because the US media uses it badly doesn't mean it lost its meaning.

>Are you really Arab?

Yeah I am, but I don't have to get offended at everything that is Islam or arab related to prove that i'm arab.

Because it's always pakis that do this kind of shit, everywhere. I just thought you were a paki because you behave like one.

You've lost me. Talk in English now, heads starting to hurt. I might be going to Jew York this year.

Was that a real policy of systematic repression ?
I’m just sceptic considering the fact that the truth is the first victim of the war.
Aren’t those whe created the conflict the real responsibles ?

YIMAKH

SAY HI TO ME WHEN YOU DO AND GERMAN IS REALLY CLOSE TO YIDDISH

>No it isn't

You're a moron.

>a terrorist is someone that does attacks on purpose in order to make people scared and comply with their terms

Oh, so you mean every armed group in the history of the Earth? You're a moron.

>It has existed in the English language for a very long time

No, it hasn't. You're a moron.

>just because the US media uses it badly doesn't mean it lost its meaning.

Yes, it does. You're a moron.

>Yeah I am, but I don't have to get offended at everything that is Islam or arab related to prove that i'm arab.

You're a retard with a philosophy no different to the garbage that is baathism, yet act like a hypocrite when instead of 'white' people it is the Japanese (probably because you're some weeaboo that jerks off to anime).

I don't need someone whose ancestor was probably Genghis Khan, a seljuk or a persian calling anyone else pakis as an insult, thanks. Unlike you and the rest of the pan arab retards on this board, I actually come from a prominent family and know that pan-arabism is dumb garbage for loser pseudo-intellectuals.

>AND GERMAN IS REALLY CLOSE TO YIDDISH

Gee, I wonder why, maybe it's because Ashkenazis aren't actually Jews? Food for thought.

>SAY HI TO ME WHEN YOU DO
Will do sugartits.
>GERMAN IS REALLY CLOSE TO YIDDISH
Might just learn that and then transition to Yiddish. Two birds one stone kind of thing.
>

>Oh, so you mean every armed group in the history of the Earth? You're a moron.

Oh my god, you really are retarded. It's not the same thing you faggot, holy shit. A serial killer is different to a terrorist, a terrorist is different to a burglar etc. All of these are armed people, but the intentions differ.

>persian

I'm not persian nor do I want to be.

ITS CAUSE THEY WERE JEWS WHO LEARNED TO SPEAK GERMAN IN THE MIDDLE AGES THEN GOT SEPARATED FROM GERMANS AGAIN AND KEPT THEIR OWN DIALECT

YIDDISH IS EASIER

Where's the proof though? Everyone knows to be a yahudi, traditionally, and by the religion the descent of Isaac are named after comes from both parents being jews, meaning you should be a descent and member of a yahudi tribe. Remind me what tribe the Ashkenazi people descend from? The ethnicity and religion is tied to the descent from Abraham, no matter what some new age reformist groups may imply.

Just honestly shut up, getting sick of your cowardly backtracking and barking. Be a good doggy and stay quiet when men are speaking.

>Be a good doggy and stay quiet when men are speaking.

A-alright daddy.... I'll just stay right here and be a good boy, please don't punish me.