Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514581795871.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/15/kinder-joy-legal-version-kinder-eggs-are-finally-coming-to-us.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

CANNOT

CELEBRATE

THOSE ARE ILLEGAL
WHAT THE FUCK OP

LMOA
M
O
A

>you'll never be a badass child who lives on the edge by consuming illegal kse

Soon enough it will be imbued in their fucking DNA
Like monkeys with their of snakes

NEVER EVER

>post YFW you realize she actually called 911

Don't be rude guys, it's new to us
foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/15/kinder-joy-legal-version-kinder-eggs-are-finally-coming-to-us.html

Memes aside, they are shit anyway]
>lmfao, here, have this overpriced mini chocolate egg that is mostly empty, with a shit toy inside

An astute observation perhaps?

lllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll

This

shes luck that any police saw her with that, they have permission to shot people carrying kinder eggs

>what the fuck
do americans really let their kids talk like that?
my mom would slap me across my face and make me clean my mouth out with soap baka

I got kinder eggs for christmas as a child each year, they were the best, also, their parents don't in any way restrict idiotic and language development stagnating swearing, class A parenting right there

>what the fuck

no

though I see that many parents have their toddlers using electronic devices and I think that's a grave mistake

>even 6 year olds in america are brainwashed bootlickers
LMAO HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

U S A U S A U SA

why?
Even teachers at elementary school use swearwords

CANNOT

>Even teachers at elementary school use swearwords
they do?

sad

Holy shit.

wew
just wew

Yeah. I was allowed to do more stuff at school than at home.

t. patol
no normal teacher swears in presence of his or her pupils, they can get kicked out for that

p*!@#d

>Little girl receives a chocolate egg
>Call the police

This is america

the kinderegg is a hazard to little kids doe...

I'm terribly sorry that your school treated you like the fuckign subhuman you arebut I was lucky to go to the top schools in the country that allowed me to do pretty much fucking everything with accordance with Nieztsche's teaching.

Go clean some shoes.

Do you know European children are eating millions of those every day?
The fatality rate is about 10%. Most people had a kinder related death in their families.

KURWA

are wh*Tes really allowed to curse in front of their parents?

I... I thought this was just a meme...

oh no no no

Fucking hell
The USA is the meme that keep on memeing

really scary how quickly he distrusts his parents

Retard.

Don't you know most child molesters are in the close family?
She is aware of those statistics and keeping her guards at all time, ready to call the police if her parents go out of line.

What an excellent display of good citizenship

this, they are too young to use swearwords, i wouldn't allow this tb.h

oh oh no no no NO NO NO NONONONONO
AHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Hahahaha

Chocolaty contraband?

> Amricans get hyped about a fucking Kinder egg that you can buy at literally EVERY FUCKING STORE around the corner

The absolute state of Murica

>American'ts

>hyped
scared*

>WHAT THE FUCK!
The most disturbing thing in the webm desu

>Buy kindereggs for your kid
>They freak out and call the police on you
>get shot

who does she speak like a 18yo roastie

>be brazilian
>go to the corner store to buy kinder eggs for your kid
>get shot by nigger
>nigger gets shot by off duty cop

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>shh dude..do you have...the eggs?
>yeah man but it was fucking hard to get em. 3 of my homies dead for those.

i can get them at 7-11. they also arent very good

>mfw she called the police, they came and shot her pet chihuahua seven times in the head because it was being "aggressive" and left

PUT THIS FUCKING EGG DOWN
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
CHILD SUSPECT DOWN

I'm missing something ?

Is it because she's white and whites are so few in the US ?

PUT
THAT
EGG
DOWN

are those, ill-egg-al?

KEEP THE CHOCOLATE SURPRISE EGG AWAY FROM YOUR MOUTH MA'AM OR I WILL SHOOT

NOW PUT ONE HAND ON YOUR HEAD AND THE OTHER ONE WITH THE EGG WHERE I CAN SEE IT AND DRAG YOUR FACE ALONG THE GROUND TOWARDS ME

Seinfeld-tier post, but still giggled a bit

this is sad actually

an absence of festivities involving the rebirth of the messiah, mayhaps?

Yes, I fear for the safety of the American followers of the Ferrero faith, and the consumers of their soul salvaging chocolate products.
Let us pray for their safety and wellbeing.

Lmao it's actually true

>be American
>try to eat chocolate
>get shot

>The fatality rate is about 10%
Which is way more than it should be. If there's even a .001% chance that a child could die from eating one, they should be banned.

>be American
>eat a Kinder Surprise on the street
>gunned down by police

Must be the price of freedom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this
it's just chocolate with a toy inside

It's actually real

XD

Yeah, totally not staged

lol

kino

t. That burger vacationing in Philippines in the other thread

Americans have to buy Kinder Eggs from Canada and hide them up their ass when crossing the border.

lmfao that's nothing. my 10 year old cousins call black kids nigger

Cos to řek, ty zkurvenej liste?

yeah, ching chong to you too

>tfw I scared a Candian leafless

SHUT UP AUSTRALIA ITS NOT MY FAULT THERES ONE WIERD KID IN ALL OF USA

>CHILD SUSPECT DOWN

Died a bit reading this

so this is the power of the United States.......

Hmmm?

>walk out of shop/store with kinder suprirse egg
>see pic related
>"PUT DOWN THE KINDER ASSAULT EGG AND LIE FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND. I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, FUCKFACE"

What do, Sup Forums?

So this... Is... la creatura's weakness...

It always has been. Why do you think they try to get rid of Easter the Toad?