/Siberia/

Siberia thread this thread is for posting pics of Siberia one of most motherfucking coldest places on the earth ,and discuss about Siberian history,culture,language, people,geopolitics,etc

Invited :Russians ,everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

35photo.ru/photo_776778/#author/776778
35photo.ru/fedorchenko
siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/unique-dragon-found-in-siberia/
жбф.pф/путешествия/енисей-зимой-и-летом
siberiantimes.com/culture/others/features/siberian-princess-reveals-her-2500-year-old-tattoos/
siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/iconic-2500-year-old-siberian-princess-died-from-breast-cancer-reveals-unique-mri-scan/
youtu.be/5nX5o03NUPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9wylzyFcKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They always find cool frozen stuff in Siberia like mammoths

LJUBA

Or woolly rhinos

Or baby cave lions. All well preserved from the ice age

pic

I hope they will find a siberian unicorn one day

My ancestors :)

sorr thats not siberia. first one is from moscow and second one is from korelia.

personally i recomend you to see:

River Enisej in summer. its most beautiful river in whole russian federation and kazahkstan. you can ship there on comfortable ships if you like.
River Lena in the spring after the ice freed the river for shipping (which is very short and late due climate. but it is amazigly intensive. you can literally see life explode into your face during a week)

If you like woods go to taiga areas around Omsk or Tyumen during late summer. beware of mosquitoes and bears. best experience with "green ocean". it will make you cry and dream in green colors for the rest of you life..you will eat forest fruits and nuts, you never tasted in your life before.

If you like hills and mountains. visit Ural and Baikal/North Altai areas. but i recommend you to go there during the winter. it will make you fall in love with Sniguroshkas and Ded Morz garden.

if you like to get blind from red and orange colors during the fall (indian summer, which american indian summer looks like a joke). then go to the south Ural. you will also see there fat steppes..

on photo is baikal sea during the winter

Very interesting. Im guessing you've been? I also have the impression you aren't ethnic German, are you Russian? I would love to visit Russia especially Siberia but also the steppes, Crimea and Dagestan. I'm currently learning Russian for that purpose.

Please post more pictures.

good post thank u

Well that pics I found on Google kek ,Sounds pretty interesting have you even meet the places in real life? Looks beautiful and interesting

He's that Russian diaspora poster.

How is that mammoth clone coming along

what will be revealed when the permafrost melts?

What you guys think of Alaska? It's like Siberia but only difference is it sells burgers
[spoiler]please love me[/spoiler]

Is Sakhalin still considered Siberia

wrong pic

i am ethnic german mein nigger.

also been there some times.

here south ural during the fall:

35photo.ru/photo_776778/#author/776778

35photo.ru/fedorchenko

Alaska is my favourite US state, it's kind of like a smaller but richer version of Siberia

I literally was thinking in Alaska too (pic is Siberia) is almost similar and the both comfy cause the beautiful whether Alaska is my 2nd option to travel and just relax

Forgot pic

native siberian stuff idk

i was in both places and no, it is not the same. Siberia is literally WILD WILD NATURE LIKE VERY FUCKING WILD AND HARSH, BUT TO THE CRYING, BEAUTIFUL WILD NATURE.
it is beyond your imagination. you must prepare yourself to be in Siberia. (even as an tourist) you must be aware that you can be mauled by wild animal any moment or die by climate / forest food / mosquitoes. you must be ready to just fucking sit and be stone by the view for hours and days..

Alaska is a tourist trap with small wilderness adventures and casual death by frozen drunkards, snow and grizzlies. Alaska is nice on its own. but, it is absolutely not the same.

on the picture is typical siberial road during the summer. btw. be aware that more than half of Siberia (north of Tymen) is actually a permafrost earth. it melts in spring and stays like in picture for most of the summer and fall.

Damn I hate those tuvans, they are really mad and need some help. That's not even rural afghani-tier, it's even worse.
If they see a white man - he gets a knife in the back, no matter what your nation is.

Would you recommend the transsiberian railway? I've never actually been to Siberia but I really want to

That's sad I want a Tuvan gf

Isn't that Tibetan?

reminder that Siberia is a Tatar word and comes from the Khanate of Sibir, which was an Islamic state- making Siberia rightful Islamic land

No it's near Kyzyl in Tuva (you can see iton the left) which is the geographical center of Asia

Im planning to have this ancient siberean tattoo on me.
Y/N?

transsiberian railway is about all Russia. it is definitely worth it. Siberia is only like 30% of the travel. also keep in mind that you will arrive in Siberia after you watched yourself to the fullest, when traveling european part of transsiberian raill.

decide, which part of the year you want to travel. it is very important to choose the season, you want to see there. it is most comfortable to see south-siberia without to dive into climate or wild nature. very good especially for beginners or one time tourists into RF.

alternatives are River and Winter-Road travels. those are not so well known between western tourists and there pretty good for second time visits when it goes deeper into Siberia.

if you like to visit real Siberia then you have to go to local tours and take your time for it. Fishing, Hiking is amazing there. especially when you got quiet and calm tour guide.

Looks very similar

I remember that :) it belonged to an ancient Siberian princess whose frozen body was found some years ago. Looks very cool

Idk why but I love this picture.

Yes. They have an underrated ancient tribes. They even have dragon that predates and influenced both the eastern and western dragons.

siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/unique-dragon-found-in-siberia/

ses history of dzungars, oirats and kalmyk. they owned that place up to india. tuvans were part of that empire and kept the alphabet.

enysei

жбф.pф/путешествия/енисей-зимой-и-летом

That is actually a sick tat user. it is the right balance of aesthetic and unique without being edgy...

Does it belong to Indo-European cultures(Scythian) or Turkic?

>If they see a white man - he gets a knife in the back, no matter what your nation is.
Why?

I'd like to survive somewhere in the wilderness like Bear Grills

The princess was Scythian, here is some more information about her
siberiantimes.com/culture/others/features/siberian-princess-reveals-her-2500-year-old-tattoos/
siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/iconic-2500-year-old-siberian-princess-died-from-breast-cancer-reveals-unique-mri-scan/

nigger. turkic is fucking indo-european.

tuvans had own beef with russians before WW1. during that time, ost of them were on the side of Qing Empire(aka chinese empire). later chinese dumped them and they went to russians. some of them are still dreaming to be a part of mighty asian man empire again and see russians as competition to own master dreams. also russians steal their bitches.

The tattoo belong to a high ranking woman at the time.

>The people of Pazyryk belonged to different ethnic group, in no way related to Altaians. Genetic studies showed that the Pazyryks were a part of Samoyedic family, with elements of Iranian-Caucasian substratum.'
>So perhaps more Samoyedic than Scythian.
>'We tried to overcome the misunderstanding, but sadly it didn't work
There’s still a debate on where they originally come from.

youtu.be/5nX5o03NUPk

Some nationalistic stuff I guess. No one knows why, but it happens.
It has begun just after the USSR committed suicide, anti-russian pogroms also took place. Since then, there were many cases of tourist murders by natives just because "he's white".

Turkics are altaic, no?
Second question. am a curry nigger but found out through a DNA test I belong to genotype R-M17. Does this give me permission to larp as Scythian Kangz n shieet?

>It has begun just after the USSR committed suicide, anti-russian pogroms also took place. Since then, there were many cases of tourist murders by natives just because "he's white".
I kind of understand the anti-Russian thing if it's nationalism, but don't they understand that white people are more than just Russians? Fairly ignorant of them. Though I guess I shouldn't expect much from brain dead nationalists killing on sight.

no idea lol

>Turkics are altaic, no?

no. turkish goverment would like them to be but they are not. turkic are likely the mixure of scythians and protoscythians with locals around central asia and south siberia. turkic was possible the scythian laguage family but scythians mixed more iranian and semitic influences.

to be honest most of discoveries show that people in siberia, east russia and central asia were fucking semi-nomads who literally poped up in different parts of the nomadic roads from china, india, kazahkstan, russia and siberia in just 2-3 decades difference. compared to Europe its a hell of traveling and moving around just in 1-2 generations.

there was a theory that back them people lived in huge packs/caravans slow semi-nomadic traveling around, when people joined and left the caravan to move around for trade or flee to better place when climate or living conditions changed to much.

>But don't they understand that white people are more than just Russians?
Probably, but since majority of tuvans can't speak russian language and only few of them use the internet they may think "oh shiiiet he's russian let's stab him in the stomach yolo".
So, if you try speak a little russian in tuvan rural area you're probably already dead. You can be finnish/estonian/polish or even norwegian, until you don't speak russian - you're safe ( probably :^) )
Also they hate buryats, but that's a different story.

which would be the best city in Siberia to move? I really fucking hate hot weather

Novossibirsk.

Bigger cities, since rural areas are hell
Novosibirsk is the biggest city and "capital" of Siberia, so it probably has the best job opportunities (Akademgorodok is nearby if you are interested in science)
I think Tyumen has the highest standard of living because of oil
Krasnoyarsk has cool natue surrounding it, idk about the rest
Tomsk has many students, so lots of young & creative people

My ancestral home :)

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Q9wylzyFcKM

Bump

Omsk

Bamp