New Zealander in Australia here. I thought you guys were just bantering when you said kiwi girls are ugly...

New Zealander in Australia here. I thought you guys were just bantering when you said kiwi girls are ugly. But it is true. So fucking many QTs here, it's the promised land. Bring QTs to New Zealand please. Everywhere I walk, more QTs

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

Half the girls here are fat as fuck. You're not a lard lover, are you?

Nah it's those blond girls. Must be the sun, they all look so much healthier

Wait till around the start of February and you'll start to find the real cute ones littered throughout primary school playgrounds.

Funny thing is this post isn't even an Australian larping. I know because I had the exact same experience. The moment I landed in Brisbane, I noticed the average girl was 2-3 points higher than here in Wellington lmao

you only need one gf as long as she is cute it's okay if everyone else is ugly

Problem is kiwi girls have some weird as fuck facial structure. I've heard its something in the soil. The average kiwi girl is ugly as fuck

2bf there are like five times as many people over there

but we are a bit of a mongish nation

Nah there are some serious qts here you're probably just not in their league

ofcourse there are some qts, but the average is far below those on the gold coast of aus. Idk about Melbourne/sydney, but Brisbane area is average 8/10 by kiwi standards

Brisbane is mostly kiwi, you're just looking at the girls there through a filter

aussie falseflag

Not at all, you can tell the kiwis by their abnormally large Irish foreheads.

Australians are the ones with irish genes not us

Trying going outside of dominion road for once in your life you stupid chink

Lmao no, far more Irish came to NZ. Only in South Island is it non Irish tbqh

Isn't enzed full of scots not irish

The warm weather makes the women hotter

There are fuck all Irish in NZ, and the only place that really has them is Christchurch due to so many Irish tradies moving there in the last few years

That guy is just a chink who knows nothing about New Zealand dreaming of the day he can cross the ditch to australia once his parents citizenship is finally approved

Onlyin south island. North is almost entirely Irish

Lol, butthurt big foreheaded Irish. You're not white, go back to Ireland you clover leafed cuck

Yeah yeah yeah just stay away from my cat you dirty slope

t. saffers