Let's make another, more improved Germanic thread...

Let's make another, more improved Germanic thread. People from these countries (or have ancestors from any of these countries) are invited (I'm not trying to be a jerk here.):

Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg
Norway
Sweden
Iceland
Denmark
United Kingdom
Finland
Ireland

Ireland? Finland? What is this?

>*checks flag*
Everytime

Ireland has a lot of English people in it and recognizes English as an official language. Finland is the same, but with Swedish.

Why are Germanics so badass and cool?

Most people from Germanic countries are asleep now, bad timing desu

Hello lads, fourth Reich when?

Aye remember, this thread is for people with ancestors from these countries.

Yay, 4th reich!

>Finland
>Ireland
>Op flag

OH NO NO NO

delet us

We are great Anglo-Saxon nation, get out of this thread Celt!

Do I have to explain again? Ireland and Finland may not be Germanic but they have a lot of connections with the UK and Sweden, which are Germanic.

Ireland and Finland have a lot of connections with the UK and with Sweden despite not being Germanic.

Jag knulla din fet mamma, burger.

Finnar är mongoloider från asien.

Ireland you have a fair point, considering they speak a Germanic language and have historically been apart of Germanic realms (Norse and English) but the Finnish are bloody mongoloids, Yeah sure, 5% is Swedish, but that doesn't make the rest of those Siberians Germanic!

Okay maybe I shouldn't have added Ireland and Finland into the mix... in fact I'll actually remove them.

>United Kingdom (meaning Wales, and Highland Scotland)
>Finland
>Ireland

>I am 100% Germanic

Finland was called Eastern Sweden for 800 years, they are Swedish, and probably germanic too.

god damn it sweden looks so comfy
why was i born in such a hot country

Ireland and Finland have a lot of connections with the UK and with Sweden despite not being Germanic. Scotland and Wales are parts of the UK which is predominantly English.

The haplogroups don't lie

>My ancestors stem from the lands of Germany (and Ghana, Ireland, Sicily and Poland) so I am 100% Germanic

Indeed, Finland is one of the most germanic countries.

Ireland and Finland have a lot of connections with the UK and with Sweden despite not being Germanic. Scotland and Wales are parts of the UK which is predominantly English.

>ghana

lmao

>my ancestors :)

We're not germanics. We eat germanics for breakfast

You guys have been under Swedish rule for like 8 centuries. I think it's safe to call you at least partially Germanic.

>this entire thread

Piss off m*d

very insulted that you'd say I'm a wog

I've made a monster of a dumb thread. I really shouldn't have added Ireland and Finland. If anything I was hesitant to even add them in the first place.

No I respect wogs, they're better than filthy m*ds

wogs are meds you dumb cunt

All me.

that's a lot of alts lol

Huh you learn something new everyday. Here wog means golly wog which means nigger

British people are Anglo-Saxon not Germanic.

and what ethnic group were the angles, saxons and jutes from/

is this the shitpost general?

Apparently now, yeah. I really did fuck up by adding Ireland and Finland into here...