How would you rate their empire?

How would you rate their empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee
twitter.com/radleybalko/status/946442908319862785
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sharts*

56%/10

about five siddy

Lmao

Is it an empire? Has it ever been?

meh/10 we got some good tech and innovation out of it.

who will be their successor?

China

We're not even an empire

Being the Schrodinger's cat of empires is key to our longevity. I can't help but feel it'll all end when the military industrial complex completely exhausts our ability to create new funds.

YANKEES OUT

don't know what it is with third worlders and their obsession with the south

All Americans are Yankees to foreigners.

This

Are you all unironically stupid

What the issue, yank?

>Outside the United States, "Yank" is used informally to refer to any American, including Southerners.[1]

>The informal British and Irish English "Yank" refers to Americans in general. It is especially popular among Britons and Australians and sometimes carries pejorative overtones.[4] The Southern American English "Yankee" is typically uncontracted and at least mildly pejorative.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee

How much longer do you think we'll last?

Autism

Just call us Ami like the dipshit Krauts

They do it to be edgy, British people especially
America is eternal, our global military dominance tho may wane, but we're still an ocean away from all danger so our military dominance will wax again should things get rowdy overseas.

In France we call you 'Ricains' actually.

>America is eternal, our global military dominance tho may wane, but we're still an ocean away from all danger so our military dominance will wax again should things get rowdy overseas.

Sure, sure. We all went through this dude. You're just the new kid on the block.
Remember than France and the UK were dominating the world less than a century ago. Things change fast.

Difference is you guys had powerful countries right next to you who you went to war with multiple times causing your decline; we have Canada and Mexico.

>people call muricans "yanks" to be edgy

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

Pic related

fast food eaters
average people are fat and stupid larping on the accomplishment of the enlighted
working is more important than chilling
serious racist problems toward their minorities even tho its the more cucked country in the world.

pretty shit

Mate trust me no one gives a fuck about your regional differences here you're all yanks to us.

>Germany lost to this not once, but twice

This thread reinforces my hatred of Americans.

Leftists and neo liberals sold out our country and citizens. Not much of an empire since we've been subsidizing the world. No more, though, people are waking up.

0/10

Howard Zinn level tripe.

If I have to read this cringey fucking quote 1 more fucking time on Sup Forums I swear to God I'm gonna go on a shooting.

School or a mall?

You hate it because it's true.

British Empire's legacy
>common law
>developed, prosperous Anglo colonies
>English as lingua franca

American Empire's legacy
>Middle East is even more of a shithole
>reality television
>fast food

>you hate it because it's true

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

if english is lingua franca its because of the states, not english empire lmao. french was still lingua franca when english empire already collapsed.

Brits created the US lad

>french was still lingua franca when english empire already collapsed.

Maybe in Africa lad

but france brought civilisation to the english, so if i follow your weird logic everything done by english and their former colonies is because of the french..

>but france brought civilisation to the english
Ah right murdering our king and dispossessing all our nobles was bringing us civilisation then

>Brits created the US lad
And France created England

absolutely, you were viking raped land and barely knew what the world looked like outise your tiny island.

Pretty strong/10 but they have way too many nukes and are too reckless, sooner or later they will drop a bunch of those on themselves, either by mistake, neglect of safety procedures or even by actions of their own government (president going mental/retarded/drunk and pushing the button - thinking it's a toy or something - blowing up entire fucking thing). Nukes destroyed warfare for everybody, damn.
Americans, listen- don't get too cocky, it never ends well. Every empire is destined to fall, its always been like this.

By this logic wouldn't everything the US does just an extension of the British empire?

>They do it to be edgy, British people especially
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You fuckers are out of your tiny little minds.

>developed, prosperous Anglo colonies
They had fuck all involvement with the successful colonies. Your own country, along with Australia and Canada are great examples of the people succeeding on their own. Brits had nothing to do with that. The areas they had extensive involvement in, however, turned to shit. Look at India. That's a more accurate legacy of British colonial rule.
>English as lingua franca
This is arguably due more to American influence than British influence.

>Brits had nothing to do with that

What? We'd be backwards shitholes if we were colonised by any other European nation
>"Maybe we should send our surplus population to the colonies, Jacques/Jaan/Jose"
>"...nah, too much effort. Just send some black slaves and Chinese down there, that'll sort it out"

why is this board always so full of it lol
if anything it was the other way around, the rule in india was very hands off and non committal

>They had fuck all involvement with the successful colonies.
I can't even fully process how dumb that statement is. Fucking Christ.
What is wrong with Australians, why are you all so damaged?

Need to try harder/10

we call puerto ricans "ricans", so that also doesn't work

on the bright side, one more hurricane and the rest of puerto rico will be dead, so we won't have to worry about them any longer

>losing a war against weaponless soviet peasants and retards in the image
what does that say of d*utsch?

yeah this isn't biased at all

Americans literally treat their declining white population as something good
twitter.com/radleybalko/status/946442908319862785

8/10
Had its high points but unfortunately overdosed on identity politics.

I give it 4/10

The American Empire would be famous spreading degeneracy around the world and negative contribution such as fast food.

>Sharts literally die to protect foreign soil for no gain
The Cuckold Empire

About 6/10 and in accelerating decline.

failed to pivot properly after ww2
4/10

>America is eternal, our global military dominance tho may wane, but we're still an ocean away from all danger so our military dominance will wax again should things get rowdy overseas.
>They do it to be edgy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mediocre but it had it moments.

You're already getting invaded by the Mexicans :^)

The united states of america is not an empire

by your "logic" canada is an empire

Canada is the empire of dirt

it's beneath my dignity to do anything more than virtually thumb my nose at you

>empire
lolno
the western world just destroyed itself with the World Wars and we were just the last ones standing.

Those are New Yorkers. I don't count most of them as American.

Since when have Americans been on Mars?

didn't they sent robots there ?

They did, but China and the EU did too.
Pic related

I believe NASA has some active rovers on the surface and a few satellites in orbit.

make our solar system great again, give money to nasa

People bitch about the stupidity of USA, yet USA has the most invented stuff, most big companies HQs are in the USA. Most worldwide known people were born and raised in the USA.

Keep being jelly.

>the Great British Empire
>can't draw dicks on mars
America: 1
Britain: 1812

>Calling the Soviet flag Chinese
It's unfortunate that the frog used "sent," instead of "landed." The two soviet and one EU rovers crashed or malfunctioned.

That being said, NASA has a shitton of failures too.

>When you spent billions of $ on research and development on a Mars rover only to have it draw a penis on the Planets surface

>"Shock and awe" strategy actually means drawing big peckers on things

what matters isn't what they drew, but that they could do it, based af

>When you defeat the Soviets in the space race and the proceed to draw willies on Mars
10/10, greatest country to brace this world (

>Also, is America doing anything Space related right now?
Elon Musk is planning on launching satellites in 2019 (4000 or so if I remember correctly) in order to provide us cheap high speed satellite internet

>we will be shitposting at an even faster speed
Australia will never be able to compete.

Off the top of my head, Nasa has 2 active Mars rovers and satellites orbiting Jupiter and Ceres. They're probably doing much more than that.

Worth every penny.

>America has a space programme and is actually benefiting mankind
>Britain continues to cuck itself and other countries

Feels bad man.

I like the idea of America and some of the things it does like NASA. But jfc Amerimutts are the smuggest and most annoying peoples on the planet.

>Border Sweden
>call us smug
I'm not denying it, but come on

>Calls Amerimutts smug and annoying whilst being arrogant

Finland please.

10 years ago the situation may have been different but Swedish smugness has turned into fear and humility what with the reality of neo-Sweden. Perhaps the trend of muttness spreading will change things for America too?

>They will be remembered for their obesity, trash food and nasty people

Rome will always be the best empire of humanity

8/10
I don't like “Let's blame anything on America” mentality

>Swedish smugness has turned into fear and humility what with the reality of neo-Sweden. Perhaps the trend of muttness spreading will change things for America too?
Maybe, we already elected someone who campaigned on fear. The problem is he's incompetent.

If Sweden actually elects SD and a competent leader, we'll see about the future

>Perhaps the trend of muttness spreading will change things for America too?
Doubt it. They lack the intelligence to become self-aware.

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

Should be a lot better this time.

>the solar system will be 56%
>or it will be Chinese
well that's a wrap