Spain and France

how do they feel about each other?

We don't think much about them
Maybe the ones around the pyrenees do though
Can't think of a single stereotype outside of being loud and exaggerative
People often ho to Catalonia for vacations
That's about it

We don't feel anything in particular for them.
Only "cheap cigarettes".

Isn't that for Andorre ?

Any of our neighbour except Switzerland kek

We hear more about the portugese than the spanish.
I guess they are bro? Maybe it's because I'm from the north but I don't think much about Spain and Italy.

This mostly applies here too.

they come here for vacation to visit churches and cathedrals. good lads unlike german tourists who are rude and obnoxious

I like them. Great girls, good food. Being from the South, I often see people go there for vacations and stuff, and I did it myself a few times. Also, my first love was a qt French-born Iberian whose parents were from Madrid and who was well-versed in both French and Spanish culture. She introduced me to various masterpieces of Spanish literature, and la branlette espagnole--she made love Spain!

Pretty cordial for the most part.Lots of people admire France other just don't give a fuck.French women have a reputation of being really easy but that's about it

Since the First and Second World War, Europeans like each other. Now there is no war in Europe.

Nothing wrong with German tourists though. A few years ago I was in a place literally filled with them (around Avignon) and they weren't rude or disrespectfull or anything.

Are German tourists digging holes and trenches on European beaches just a meme?

Not a meme. Germans are barbaric.

i dont think about them you mr chicano

yes, especially in Mallorca, "the land of the holes"

I love them, I have met really nice people from Perpignan

I like them and they have a beautiful country, but I don't think much about them. I think more about Belgian people, British people and American people.

Thanks for the deep insight america...

Kyushu people probably think more about us while Tokyo people think more about italians and spanish

>yes, especially in Mallorca, "the land of the holes"

I'm fairly certain Mallorca is called "The land of holes" for more than one reason, if you catch my meaning

Why would someone "think" about another country? People have for sure greater concerns than that. They are there and that's all.

Leftards love France. The rest of people are neutral.

They are like slightly darker/louder/poorer french people, but the difference isn't that huge, not like the US/ Mexico for instance.

Otherwise their isn't much to think about, beside in our mind hispanics are all commies.

gib spanish gf

great i guess

they dont like us,we dont like them

/thread

>Frenchman_and_Spaniard_settle_their_differences_through_honorable_duel(1904, colorized)

TO WAR MES FRERES !
TODAY IS THE DAY THE RIVERS TURN RED

I live around 100km away from the border and visit France several times a year. I like my neighbors.

We barely think about you and when we think about you, it's in a quite positive way.

Gibraltar es españa, thats all

I live close to the border and had two French girlfriends. We are brother countries with similar cultures (especially when considering southern France).
Spain has much to learn from them, especially in terms of politics. I love our monarchy though.

Felipe should abdicate and Leonor reign as queen

I unironically prefer the king as well, I think that a president of the Republic is a waste of money and time, their most notable work is as some kind of honorific ambassador and we would end up voting another retard that barely speaks english (If any other language aside from spanish) at all, put there becaause he sucked someones dick at their political party.
Still, I believe that we should lower the costs of the royal family and make their costs as public as possible (I could understand hidding somethings but not everything).
It makes no sense that we are paying the retard of Froilan a monthly wage so he can waste iit all at the fucking Bingo being only 19 years old.

fuck off

The king (this one in particular) is just a globalist piece of shit that wants to see his countrymen replaced by MENAs and latin americans. The good kings died centuries ago

This

Two great countries.

Usually, spaniards like the french people. The exception are the catalans, who despise the french (or gavatxos de merda in their language) and are still buthurt about the battle of Muret.

>Usually, spaniards like the french people

t. french diaspora

expat here.

I was brought up near the basque country, like 2 hours away from Biarritz. Pretty cool people overall and way better tourists than the guiris.

I actually used to go to Biarritz in the summer to buy cheap clothes.

I also had a 2nd Cousin from Perpignan that i tried to hit when I was 16.

Nobody talks about them except when their farmers destroy our goods

Let's end this Revolution and finish this dynasty once for all! Aux armes citoyens !

I'm alright with them, and I'm not the user your replying to.

You're probably >t. Jordi Catala

That's true too.

I don't understand why our farmers union aren't burning all camemberts and french wines that step into our clay.

Bunch of faggots

It's normal for gascons to fuck their cousins and promote inbreeding as a sacred tradition.

Don't feel bad about it.

>I love our monarchy though.
Our president has a phone.

We also have a kind of monarchy.

I didn´t fuck her, but I was I had.

Oye hay muchos españoles por aquí, porque no estaís en el hilo?

Unironically it is different in other countries. They interact with each other much more than we care/do.

It's probably because of our geographical position. We are aware of the existance of the existance of gaijins and their variety in looks and way of thinking and living and we do like to go away and do things together and join multinational shit to operate within multinational frameworks to do stuff and etc.

But once back in this side of the Pyrenees, we are extremely self-centered in our psyche and culture. We watch our football (never yours), close between 2pm and 5pm, have our main meal of the day at 3pm, and etc and generally act as if the gaijins and their stupid shit are at the other side of the moon. And that's how it should be.

Napolecuck made a big mistake.

Also, basically this ofc.

>They are like slightly darker/louder/poorer

I'll give you poorer in some areas but my god have you seen the state of France these days?

I still remember this summer, and visiting France, and how Lyon was a bastion of Europe inside your city. You have immigrants in EVERY big city. I don't even know how that is possible Jesus Christ.

You really let yourself open for a "yeah, those are all Portuguese", mate.

They can banter all they want and they can keep their shitty avecs.

Y tú eres un puto PPero de mierda que está de acuerdo en que a su novia se la folle un mohammed, mientras paga con sus impuestos a una familia real que quiere verle a él y a toda su familia sustituidos por nigerianos, todo ello mientras se masturba con fotos de angela merkel sobre una bandera de la unión europea.

perro caca

We are talking about french and spanish people not immigrants

Jordi you look triggered
t.Jaume

Esto

t. Carlist fedora pro

KILL THEM ALL