Japanese is hard to learn

>Japanese is hard to learn

It was the easiest language I've ever learned.

write something
I'll rate you

Don’t take the bait

最近、Youtubeで輝夜月動画観てるけど面白くて登録した
声が首絞められたハム太郎に似て過ぎて草

Japanese grammar is english tier simple, it's the fucked up writting system that makes it a nightmare.

>Le kanji iz tu had tu understand meme

>Youtubeで輝夜月動画観てるけど
Youtubeで輝夜月"の" or "って言う"動画観てるけど
>ハム太郎に似て過ぎて草
ハム太郎に"似過ぎて" "て"草

Japanese is the easiest????? but not bad

Thanks for correction tho

>Japanese is the easiest
Ironically yes. If you try to learn English or Chinese as an average Korean then you'll find Japanese is the easiest language in the world for you.

Japanese would be good if it was just katakana, and maybe hiragana. Instead they insist on using those chink moon runes.

They should teach European languages in Australian schools, not this shit.

Australian school teaches Asian languages over European languages? Kinda understandable but still ridiculous.

Japanese mostly

Why not Chinese or Vietnamese?

>Japanese is hard to learn

This is usually being said by those whose first language wasn't asian. It's well known japanese is easy if you already know chinese or korean.

It probably is now with Mandarin but in the 90s just Japanese

>why yes, I speak 6 foreign languages
>Ukrainian, Belorussian, Serbian, Macedonian, Montenegrin and Bulgarian

1.How difficult it is for koreans to integrate in Japan?
2.Could native japanese tell koreans and japanese apart?
3.Is it more easy for koreans to get japanese citizenship compared to the rest of the world?

What'ya doing here daddy, This board is for young 20s

What does girl in pic says?

I would imagine this is much more so for Korean, since even though all three are unrelated Korean is at least agglutinating like Japanese, while Chinese is essentially the opposite.

>1.How difficult it is for koreans to integrate in Japan?
Not that hard except for some discrimination.
It's not like their culture have meaningful difference between both

>2.Could native japanese tell koreans and japanese apart?
Yes

>3.Is it more easy for koreans to get japanese citizenship compared to the rest of the world?

Getting Japanese citizenship requires JLPT N1, so yes.

Most people here went to school in the 90s you mong

For you

Do it

sore wo ikomasu

Means absolutely nothing, bad grammar.

It's 2017 tho

日本語は上手いけど、輝夜月押しだからお前は許さない

But no seriously, how can you honestly say that learning fucking runes is not hard?
Japanese with roman letters works fine, but the other stuff is just too fucking difficult

>muh kanji

Are you stupid?

Doesn't Japanese have very few grammatical exceptions compared to English?

it's google translate

Europeans arent rote learners like asians

>sore wo okonaimasu

It really depends on your mother's tounge. I heard Korean and Japanese are similar, so of course you would have easier time learning it compared to others. For me it's easier to learn Hebrew since Hebrew and Arabic are related, but it would be hard for me to learn Japanese.

but you are korean…

デブ童貞にはリア充過ぎる輝夜月「Shining night with moonlight」の刺激が強すぎるかも

Why I can't spend my time in Sup Forums without seeing any japanese rune?

Because this is Japanese animation website owned by Japanese? Idk

Learning hanzi isn't all that hard if you do it the right way, it's just long as shit. Knowing about half of the Kangxi radicals makes it possible to break down the characters into components, then it becomes a lot easier to memorize them. There's also the fact that you get used to learning hanzi; simpler characters often reappear as components of more complex characters, again making it easier to memorize them. The more Chinese characters you know, the easier it is.
The problem is the sheer number of hanzi you need to learn to read Japanese and Chinese. Japanese has 2136 jōyō kanji, and you need double that amount in order to read Chinese efficiently, although a lot less are needed if you just want to read a newspaper or shitpost on 2ch.

>you'll find Japanese is the easiest language in the world for you.
I don't know but you should not say "Japanese is the easiest" because of your Japanese is not perfect.
There are "wabisabi" "tatemae" and "kuukiwoyomu" in Japanese language.
These things are more important than grammar and speaking.
If you can't these things, we might think that "you are so rude."
and then,if you just wanna speak Japanese,keep going.

Japanese and Korean are literary the same except for voculary and writnig system - the grammar is nearly identical
So for you it can be easy, but for European all this particle stuff is stupid

Maybe there's more hanzi to learn in Chinese, but in 95% of cases one hanzi = one meaning = one pronounciation
Meanwhile in Japanese one kanji = (often) multiple meanings = at least two readings (and sometimes even more)
So still I guess that learning hanzi is easier than learning kanji

weak

Hanzi do have one pronunciation most of the time, but they often have multiple meanings(although these meanings are often subtly related and logical). But I get what you mean, kanji with more than 3 readings are hell.

Well you're kinda right with Chinese, but it's like e.g. "do" in english where it can be used as in "to do something" but also to indicate grammar stuff, like in "do you like chocolate?"

あいつは声はいいけど語彙が貧弱だからなぁ…