Erasmus

Which country is the best to choose for Erasmus? I live in Poland so I'd like something different. I'm considering Portugal, Greece or Germany, but I'm open to other options.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Rdg6GUv-wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

erasmus is program for dumb fucking roasties and subhumans
fuck off to reddit dumb normalfag and forget about erasmus

I'm doing a year in Germany in 2019. My other options were Finland and France. If I had Portugal as an option I'd definitely consider it, so one of those two

I thought the purpose of Erasmus was to encourage inter-European sex breeding.

shut up nigger subhuman somalian piece of shit, he can do whatever he wants.

I don't have anything to suggest for you OP, but I've done Erasmus in Latvia and it was pretty fun. The Poles and the Greeks were the most extroverted and fun people while the French (and to some extent the Italians) were pretty snobby and spoke little English.

that's exactly what it is. erasmus fags don't study for shit, they just brag about how many roasties they fuck every weekend

China

zhōngguó shì suǒyǒu qíngbào fāxiàn dì dìfāng

Sounds like a great program. If I weren't a neet and American, I'd do Erasmus.

I just checked r/Erasmus. People are failing their Erasmus courses lol why would they pick difficult courses?

Why the fuck would u do ur erasmus in Latvia? I've heard of Croats doing this too for some odd reason

My erasmus flatmate had 2 days of classes and 5 days free. Those 2 days of classes required him to sit there for an hour or two

it was the most northern place for me available

I want to visit exotic places,

my old flatmate went to Netherlands and he failed every single course and spent all his student loan to drugs and booze. dumb faggot just like all erasmus students and now he works as cleaner and hangs with his junkie friends

this to be honest
I make sure to never hire anyone who went on Erasmus

Spain/Portugal/Italy.

Delicious tanned girls all the way brother.
youtu.be/0Rdg6GUv-wQ

I'll actually go to Poland for next year, I think it's the best choice possible, each time is more chosen between students

For that is why I think not everyone is able to do Erasmus

How delusional

OP here, what's wrong with Spanish/Portuguese girls?

Should I even be going on Erasmus if I have a gf?

>How delusional
Why tho? I haven't got a chance to go on Erasmus but there are plenty of Spanish students on my uni. And they're lovely people especially the grills.

statistically erasmus people get hired more than non erasmus people tho
probably portugal is the place where you can enjoy the lifestyle more different from yours while not being in a broken place like greece? but it all depends on the city you pick i think, i know a few who went to portugal and were happy, but no one from greece
if you have autism it will be a hard time tho

That's because turbonormies do Erasmus. Turbonormies get hired more

>something different
>Germany

If you are from the West of Poland, you are somewhat still in Germany

Come to Holland :DDD

he probably meant interaction with New Germans and their rich culture

Wtf is Erasmus exactly? I hear this word a lot

sex tourism for students

it's a KARA BOGA approved program where BLACK students from Spain, Portugal or Italy come to your country to breed your women

they usually fuck each other, not locals

Damn straight honkey

maybe in Germanistan, here our local girls are all eager to take BIG MED COCK

Don't come to france this is a big shithole

a lot of chinks here

>are all eager to take BIG MED COCK
kek

med girls don't fuck around here. the exception are spanish and portuguese girls, I have NEVER seen an Italian girl degrade herself to an Erasmus slut.

You never leave your home tho

spain or italy

>▶
what?

the last portuguese erasmus girl I met here, had a brown chilean sudaca boyfriend

a catalan girl was the sperm dumpster for a mexican boy.

If I were an Iberian, I would not touch any girl coming home fron an Erasmus

Local Spanish girls don't speak English usually and are overrated and hard to approach if that's what you want.

Statistics say that is very likely to cheat, so it is not recommended, but it depends on you and your couple of course.

For what I told above, but maybe they change their minds in Erasmus and it's not representative.

This, may Kara Boğa be with us, MEDS, and therefore proudly bearers of 100% BLACK AFRICAN blood, making us unrecognizable from them.

Go to Georgia, it's a great fucking place. Cost of living is cheap, easy to find accomodation, university demands are low, good cuisine and drinking culture, the country is beautiful etc. Also the Erasmus grant is quite high (650 a month when I went there), probably higher than it would be for G*rmany.

Really? cuz i went there and it was boring as fuck. Literally >nothing to do, the country

I made gentle, tender love with a Lithuanian girl who was on Erasmus in my city.

Northern women need us, brothers, because they're, despite their seemingly extroverted nature, clammed like sea shells. They need the Mediterranean love to fully express themselves

muh language

KARA BOĞA seal of approval. Mighty black king bless us, Southern brothers, in our duty of breeding northern wh*Te wymyn.

Met a french girl from Erasmus...

She was strechted AF, couldnt feel anyhting... was like a gigantic hole... (both holes)

I kinda felt bad for the girl afterwards, wonder if she fucks a horse regurlarly or something...

Croatia is one of the most KARA BOGA countries on the face of earth. We are meds but with Turk heritage aswell.
This is possibly the most desirable genetic makeup of all humans on earth, mix this with us appearing white because we're a Slavic country, but are actually BLACK KARA BOGAs.

Thank you God for making me a supreior human, a Croat

I did mine in Finland. It was slightly better than people going for fuckfest in Medi countries, yet most of them were braindead people, and all activities were focused on clubbing and partying.

You can just avoid all of it, find some decent people and travel around the country without caring about Erasmus+, and enjoy the gibs.

Anyone remember erasmus girl?
yadi.
sk/d/83X-LFkx3JpicD

Lithuania.

Literally the best decision I ever made in my life.

Their ESN community is tip top, unlike in the UK where they don't even know what erasmus is.

Uhh youre a bit too swarthy for my tastes.

Try Slovenia.

My Greek friends are fucking mental, love em

UK