Well? Are you?

Well? Are you?

why do these nig memes always look like they've been dunked in a bucket of cum and then saved on a floppy disk from the 90s?

no im not a black girl

jpeg artifacting.
twitter compresses every uploaded picture, so if one picture was compressed over and over again you get the typical negro twitter quality

no internet is the hood

Ed's note: With 'fine white boy', they mean Chad

not so fast

Black women in real life unironically don't prefer white men. It's not just a matter of sticking to your own kind, black women see white guys as being extremely dorky and non-masculine(which is true)

No. And wouldn't.

LET ME SUCK IT

Wonder what those black girls' tax policy is

sauce

kek

actually irl White men are the most desired catagory of any race.

n-no because that would upset the darkies and thats bad

their policy is not paying any

hello london nigger

Black girls love nerdy white guy cock

I don't know what it is, but negro women are always interested in me whenever I encounter them. I tell them that I don't date negroes when they get too insistent.

>armenians
>white

the only reasonable and, imo attractive black women you can find in america are in the deep south. in the north it's just a shitshow

why don't these people use proper grammar?

it's a culture thing

it's a stupidity thing

>why don't these people use proper grammar?

Because they're stupid.

I would but sadly I am one ugly motherfucker

>be a black man
>white chicks don't like so much
>these that like are disgusting
>fine black women want white males

Shiet! But I'm ok, I'm a misogynous neet. I don't need or want a woman.

Proper grammar isn't cool

Btw Sup Forums is guilty of that too

Because >tfw ywn mfw nignog qt3.14 desu desu

>going anywhere near a sheboon
Gas

t. never actually studied linguistics

i'm pretty sure "i wonder if he date black girls" or "i hope he treat her like shit call her nigger more time's then she can count" isn't correct though

my parents told me that dating a black chick is a no-no, but dating an asian chick is ok

Its an academically recognised English creole, much like the scottish scots dialect with complex internally consistent grammatical rules different from standard english.

also you are on Sup Forums arguing against variant grammar, what do you think greentext is?

Stop making excuses for niggers. Just stop.

deep fried memes lad

stop making excuses for being a brainlet, just stop.

t. urkel

>should be attracted to white european women
>actually attracted to black women
should i go see a psychologist?

I've never seen one except some tourists

yes, your test levels are exceding the state approved limit.

yes you clearly are mentally ill

Yeah, last time i tested them they were up at 500-600 ng/dl, i need to get on a government program to lower them

wanting a submissive gf indicates low testosterone

I'm not white

why yes I d-
>fine white boy
oh

Stop being a virgin cuck.

CORRR
thicc
but she broke that whiteboi

El NEGRO senores

Yes. Same way that wanting a gf that fucks other men is a sign of high T

>constantly afraid of being cheated on
>"I'm a strong alpha male!"

This.

instagram and twitter compresses the shit out of images, so it just gets worse every time theyre reposted

IRL sheboons do not look alike those in the slightest, at least 95% of them dont, they generally look like a male nigger but w female hairstyle and female body

sheboon tried getting me to buy her swishers at a 7-11 once.

>if he date

There are african students at my uni. Fun fact all females are fat. What the fuck I thought they were starving in Africa

they cannot be starving because there are more and more of them as the time passes, dont believe the electric kike

more

>people find these creatures attractive

>Are you?
Am I what?
Am I date black girls?

>50% of these are mixed

>her skin isn't #000000 so she is mixed

You're cleaning the house and making sure the meal is warm. You're a french stay-at-home husband. You're about to relax after completing the day's chores when you hear the door open. It's your tall supermodel bodied black wife and she's back from work as a high-ranking manager of a powerful multinational. Domination is in her DNA. You get up to give her a lazy greeting but she grabs hold of your waist, pulls you closer and gives you a deep, passionate kiss. She invades your mouth with her tongue and lights a fire you don't want to admit to have in you. You try to push her away and say you're tired, pleading with her to give it a rest as you blush profusely. She'll have none of that. In three fluid motions, you find yourself laying on the couch with your pants down and your wife riding your erect cock, squeezing an unwilling orgasm out of you. You quiver with embarrassment. She knows exactly how to put you in the mood, and that makes you feel vulnerable and dirty. Is she really that good, or are you just perverted? Your mind wanders away from these thoughts as she pats your head, resting on her ample bosom.

After a moment that seems to last forever, removing any guilt for being so submissive to the whims of your taller, stronger, black wife, you hear her say "I want dinner". You immediately reply "yes dear", get up and obediently set up the table just for the two of you. You made her favorite fried chicken today, and you feel grateful just having her sit with you at the table, anticipating how much she'll enjoy the food you cooked especially for her. You're a french stay-at-home husband and you love your wife.

kys Sup Forumscuck

no I don't find their faces attractive

the way I talk to people out on the street often isn't grammatically correct, but it's the way Australians talk
similarly, someone from Scotland will also flaunt certain grammatical rules, but they'll do it in a way that's unique to Swedes

>in high school had to volunteer at a nig community center (went to a Jesuit school)
>sheboons hitting on me around the clock
>"hey he CUTE" "oh you know im sittin my user" "white boy you aint half bad *touches my shoulder*"

go back to Nigeria, monkey man

alright thats fuking hot, give sauce right now

that's reverse rape

>I saw a pitch black chick from Mali and my dick twitched, she's probably at least 0.01% white, because niggers are nasty!

What is with these people?

Sauce

I remember having black girls hit on me when I worked at Target. Also ~35-45 year old women. It got pretty awkward sometimes. Especially when Id have a boner under the cash register.

Same when I worked at a petrol station, had these middle aged black women whispering about me

"naw girl he's too young"

Not that I'd want it, but I can't attract white or asian girls, so I have to settle for niggers

Well, I'd rather have a skinny nigger than a chubby white tho, but it's not what I want anyway

You first you niggerloving degenerate

No it isn't you nigger lover.

I would, if she doesn't have a giant niggres ass.

I know a few black women in person. Most like dating white guys.

Stop.

>I only date white girls because black girls threaten me

you know this isn't any less pathetic than the white dudes who crow about asian dudes being beta, ay m8

learn English brainlets. Only soyboys speak standard english in casual settings

Such strange coconut.

>it's ok when blacks say race mixing is killing their race but when whites say we need more white babies it's another nazi uprising

who are you quoting? Who is saying that?

No, but I do date hung black men.

I'm not a picky man, and I'm not a bitter virgin. What I want in this life is but a simple Aksumite chocolate amazon

>live in a slavic shithole with absolutely ZERO black girls
>lurk Sup Forums for a while
>obviously develop jungle fever
>still stuck in a slavic shithole with absolutely ZERO black girls
aaaaaaaAAAAAAA
FUCK YOU Sup Forums

I liked the internet before black people found it

>tfw

I would definitely but I doubt black grills would ever find me attractive

this

My neighbours are WM/BF couple.
She's a goddess

No. 大和撫子 only. Anything else is a thot.

>idiots from primarily white countries have "jungle fever"
>white people that actually live in mixed countries know to stay away
hmmm

I only date white girls because black girls are annoying and loud and unattractive

I don't care about skin color, I just don't like THICCCCC/braphog type girls. If she is slender and cute like my animu girls than absolutely.