I will visit Japan next week

Because they dont like foreigners

Thank you

too expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=XgY4Twg9w5w

where do you want to go?

I'm unironically not white.

No. That's not true.

I'm staying in Tokyo for 5 months, and I might go to Hokkaido when I have a day off.

Stop posting JCs you sick fucks. Post JS instead.

Japan is too far away

Because the yakuza will trick me, steal my organs, the police will cover up the crime, state I committed suicide and my body will be cremated before returned to my family.

Meme country
But I will visit some day, or immigrate if the West is completely destroyed by the jews

I'm gonna move there in a couple of years. My gf(male) is Japanese so I'll be good while I learn the language myself.

1. "Clean" passport
2. Ammount of money needed: infinite
3. My dream Japan is just a hallucination that has nothing to do with the real one.

Why should i ?

South Korea is about 20% cheaper and is basically the same thing
Better yet, Laos and Thailand are 50% cheaper

No visa required also.

It's expensive, too far away and I don't know Japanese.

This

Spending 5 days in Japan cost 1038usd just for flight and hotel. so by total it's about 1466usd.

Also I have no one to travel with.

Why do you never post outside of the Japanese general anymore?

I don't want to be discriminated against

>gf(male)

b-bf, you mean?

Costs too much and I havet to work off all the loans I took on my house and car.

Maybe in 20 years.

>12hr flight non stop
no thanks

Japan is racist and Im brown.

Because Korea is better

no sightseeing spot

>too expensive

>sweden
>belgium

don't want my body to be radioactive.

Don't like the food

rad level in my area (western Tokyo) is 0.035
I'll be a bit concerned if it reaches 0.1
I'll be insane if it reaches 1.0
>meanwhile in Seoul

Why so many Korean come to Japan?
Ironic.
Don't come to Japan.

!, γαψαν , φεμαλεσ ιν υξιυ , υξι , ' αθενσ " γρεεχε " , ' , αρε γαμβλινγ εξιστενχε αωαυ το βε φεμαλε ηυμανιστσ , φεμινιστσ , ωιθ 1 φεμαλε λεαΔερ , ασ θε λεαΔερ , ωηομ χριεσ ωηυ νοθινγ ισ γοινγ ηερ οων σελφ-ψραυεΔ ωαυ , ανΔ ωηυ ισ εφερυονε ελσε λεαρνινγ αβουτ Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ανΔ μανυ μορε φερυ ωρονγ σιτυατιονσ ιντο ουτερ σψαχε , ηι το εφερυονε , ψλεασε σταυ ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ ασ γυιΔεΔ βυ θε σηγεσυ , Θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Διφινιτυ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

My brother lives there and I visited him for 2 weeks on holiday (mostly traveled without him). It was pretty interesting since I've only been to Canada/Europe beforehand. It's sort of like generic american consumerism, scandinavian safety/shyness, easy to see tourist stuff by public transit, nice manners, and extreme humidity (summer).

Where are the tits? Where are the ass? Or they only have the face and nothing more?

t. pleb
better fap to your Kim Kardashian folder.

plastic love

don't worry. including me, my whole family and my son and my grandson will never visit your earthquake occurring shithole.

no money

I'd like to one day though. A lot of my mates have gone and liked it. It's on my list, especially since the flight there isn't too long

so fucking many of Japs are so ridiculously narcissisming themselves. their mental state is something severely wrong after hit 2 atomic bomb

I prefer fap watching a stone before kim overatedplasticdasian

WTF
Why SO MANY korean visit Japan?
I'm not talking about you

you said "don't come to Japan" to me you stupid radiation infected brain owning Jap. is your brain bouncing or something because of earthquake

Your shit country got divided by some africa tier country

Calm down, amigos

I don't know, because they're your neighbours? The majority of foreign tourists in Japan will always come from East Asia.

:) haven't been hit by nuke anyway. The only Nation in human history who got nuked was Japan, and it will be so always .

they also hate each other, so you'd expect that they wouldn't be too keen to go over and appreciate what the other has

>Why so many Korean come to Japan?
Cant't you see this?

and in that you said to me "Don't come to Japan" and the only thing I did was replying on it.

stupid fuck. 24/7 disco dancing Jap on earthquaking land

South Koeran hate Japan.
Then why they visit Japan?
They don't have sightseeing spots.

omg
You are so autistic.

Where else are they supposed to go? But of course, these never-ending enmities must be detrimental to tourism industries of all affected countries.

And you colonized by Japan :)

and you got nuked twice.

if colonization on my land = 2 times of nuke on your land, I will gladly accept it again. the 3rd and 4th will be Tokyo and Osaka, from North Korea.

the scenario would be NK trying to launch their missails on East Sea, but your earthquake dancing land will suddenly move on to that missail place and get hit, move back to your own place.

ahhhh, its you that 24/7 over half an year spamming japanese thread lol
what a pitty gook you are

For some reason she keeps popping up in my youtube suggestions, despite me mostly listening to meal, what gives?

僕は語学が趣味だから、日本語も数年前から勉強してきた。日本に行ったら、日本語能力が上達すると思うから、いつか必ず行く。でも旅行が面倒臭いし、金もかかるし、まだ行く気がでない。

I will. It’s really expensive compared to most of western Europe though!

anyway when you apologize to Koreans familly whom spree killed by you South Korean
over 1000,000 koreans you genocided for fun

the clock working time is the same in Japan you stupid jap. here is 4am and it's 4am in Japland too.

talk that word to you. >ahhhhh, what a pitty nipjap you are

??????
your ingrish is so much destroyed by USA nuke, even I can not understand it properly even though I am same Asian.

get mental help. Nagasaki..

日本語上手だよ :)
落ち着いたら日本に来てね ;)
YEN is cheap now
So it's not so expensive :)

Two English teachers pretending to be asians fighting on the internet.

I love this thread

I don't speak the language and i'm scared that i would just sit alone in my hotel room because i wouldn't be able to speak with anyone and no one wanted to make friends with a filthy gaijin.

I kind of want to try working there for a couple of months but i'm shit at english grammar rules and i'm not a native speaker so i probably couldn't teach there. I'm done with my software development bachelor in 2 years so i might try then.

Some day hopefully.

Very expensive and unfriendly visa police.

I'm too broke right now to visit ;_;

Give me 2 years and I'll have a career with travel money

So sorry , then I show you with pics what You south koreans did.
You don't learn the genocide in school?
South koreans are so cruel people on the earth that killed neiborhood for fun .

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Japan
My grandfather was right, they're invading us culturally

you did quite same thing when 1592 invading our land.

and our admiral Yi SunShin wiped out all of your shitty jap troops anyway. and before blame us with that deed, confess your sin about Nanking massacre. and unit 731

Why can't we all just be friends ;_;

>and my wife's son
fixed that for you

I get to feel bad doing these keyboard fight with Jap.
because of their clumsy english, and because they really seem to be having problem mentally or intelligently.

it feels like bullying an impotent kid on purpose. gets me feel guilty always. Sorry for ruining your thread Japanese. I will get off from your thread. apology.

it's plastic love

did you even listen to the song?

>1592
kek what a moron you mentioned like 450 years ago.
it couldn't be excuse that you actually killed citizens who you racially descriminated.
also do you know you also tried to invade Japland twice 14c.
moron

Im sorry Japan. have a good day. it's a new year soon.
in the new year, don't meet any natural disaster. and have happy days always.

I know that's plastic love.

No I'm just wondering why it keeps popping up for me

I apologized you fucking jap and you fucking keep come up with again.

get fucking nuked and disappeared. you radiation shithole. get drown and be human dolphine and let your jap friends hunt your dead bodies. fuck you in 2018. get screwd.

well so you can't talk back to me because you south korean did serious war crime and you don't want to admit it, right?

don't be being good boy you 24/7 spamming insane troll gook

befor you apologize me, you should apologize to Koreans you actually killed shit-loads of koreans
you kimchi-odor-dick-head mental gook

your koreans are educated like this pic below from infants
don't bully jap 24/7

Jap/user/, how long did it take you guys to learn Kanji to a level where you can read normal magazines and such?

it is one of the only city pop songs with romaji spelling in the title instead of just kanji. that is why it is very popular even outside japan. as such it has many listens and youtube recommends it to everyone

>you kimchi-odor-dick-head mental gook
kek

because im a wh*te dog

Stop fighting you two!
Instead of concentrating on the differences, think about the things that unite you!
Like, both of you hate the Chinese, r-right?

hey do you know what this pic is?
why don't you apologize and look after for them who were sexially tortured by South Korean goverments in Korean war?
you red-washed tiny dick doggo eater

1. I don't speak Japanese
2. I don't want to look like a thirsty weeaboo

>Like, both of you hate the Chinese, r-right?

sorry m8, you don' noffin.
they most hate japs on this planet. then 全羅道 korean then chinese then american then north korean

If ypou put Korean and Japanse in the same cage, which one emerges victorious?

the japanese are a joke. can't even sustain light korean banter

3~4 years

sorry bro.
But you also don't know what they have been doing to Japs.
as you know almost \all of them have been bullying Japs all over the world as you know.
then prentend like "inocents"