Explain this, UK

explain this, UK

>DUDE SEX LMAO

What a loser, unlike me. I have a M.Sc. in physics

What's wrong? He got fun but didn't squander all his wealth. If i was as rich as him i would barely spend a penny desu

Oh my God! Why would a healthy human male full of testosterone and countless sperm cells try to have as many women as possible? It makes no sense

Now imagine the reaction if a woman did this.

This is newsworthy?

Daily Mail headlines reminded me why civilized societies use interpunctuation.

le lock and key

Women and men are not equal.

>le lock and key
Fuck that shit analogy.

Woman would have won only £800 000 in the first place.

>people are doing things behind closed doors that don't affect anyone else in any way
truly a horrid transgression.

underrated post

god I hate the daily mail so much

what's there to explain, the lad is just enjoying himself
>tfw no 500k to blow on prozzies booze and blow

it's the fucking daily mail, so no but yes

>win millions of dollars
>take advantage of the situation

Do incel losers expect him to have donated his money on charity or "invested" in the bitcoin meme?

>dollars

I just think it's kind of a waste on one vacation. Spend half of it on a vacation leaving you enough for a decent house after the chunk you lose to taxes. Should have spent the first year or two using that money to invest in a future income source so he could go on kickass vacations for the rest of his life.

This.
>ITT: brainlets

Read the image, his net worth is around 1.3 million £. He took the half he didn't use and made enough money with it that now he has more than he won in the lottery.

Funny thing is it was his accent alone which got him to bed so many women.

why?

how?

The fact that he won the lottery, immediately spent half of it and three years later has more than he started with is pretty newsworthy.

JF slags can't resist English accents

t. Permavirgin