/CHI/

these empty days are wearing me down

:/

rude

CHI
More of the same, though i'm not in a bad mood. Not in good either but it's alright.

what have you been up to besides the ear thing?

The usual. I'll probably go do something tomorrow, will probably do me some good to get out of the house once in a while.

>tfw going into the new year alone in my room again
and somehow i expect a change

>almost 2018
>Still a kissless virgin

such is life

I hope I will not become a wizard
I think I might use my neetbux to get a hooker

or set a plan to actually try and get laid and if you fail at least you know you tried

this is the feel i feel everyday

>tfw can't undo past mistakes
>tfw options are limited

did you get any reading done today?

just got a venezuelan refugee gf, AMA vatos

You can easily lose weight though.

Post a picture of her lad

i'm pretty skinny
no, i'll probably get around to it tomorrow

how?

if a gf is your priority then maybe spend your time working out, saving your autismbux and somehow making more money while social networking or using dating sites.

I can't relate to the fat part, but I can relate into going out of shape. I used to be skinny with a bit of muscle and fat, now i'm just skinny with a bit of fat. And it always took a long time to gain weight, I lose weight easily and that's not a good thing. All those conscription gains are long gone. All that football conditioning is long gone.

you don't think its important. you think it wont make a difference and its just another distraction waste of time. why do something boring like read when you could be doing something fun, eh? How old are you?

I got a job a few months ago

That's not possible though. Musclememory exists for decades, possibly for a lifetime.

If you mean technique wise saying I would be rusty would be a major understatement, i've lost my touch. I did go play a little just for fun in the summer and I noticed that, it's not like it's all gone but I definitely had lost a lot of my touch.I mainly meant physical conditioning though, stamina and stuff. If I barely move out of the house all week I can't expect to have the running conditioning I had when I went to train in a team multiple times a week. I always did physical stuff if it was structured around something, like hobby or conscription. I never really did much outside of those since I got plenty of exercise in them, now that those are gone i'm mainly being idle though. I occasionally get inspired to exercise a little but it's never much and it's never consistent.

huh? i'll probably be alone tomorrow so I can just concentrate on it better and i'll also probably have nothing to do

literally just be yourself and stop overthinking things

Just do it as a routine and it'll become easy. I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a day for about a year now whereas before I'd take constant breaks and if I miss even one week now I start feeling depressed

Considering taking up Olympic weightlifting but I need to find a coach and decent gym for it

A week***

sounds good. best of luck.

it's an audio book as so it's basically going to be read to me

xD

Should I just train rear delts everyday?

rear delts?

go for it