Don't forget this

Don't forget this.

It's just fucked the amount of sex and fun and intimacy we lost.

What did we do to deserve this.

I had sex a couple of times, it didn't live up to the hype desu. So now Im back here

I l i t e r a l l y had sex yesterday tho
t.low t faggot

I literally lived like this for the first half of my 20s. It was empty and unfulfilling and I willingly went back to being an antisocial autismo.

Yeah, truly overrated, that's why more than half of all songs created on Earth are about love and women, that's why people create fraternities in college with the sole purpose of fucking girls, that's why people go out on weekends and not stay watching TV at home, because it's overrated.

t.horny turk

I didn't say love you fucking monkey. In fact being with a girl you love is incredible. It's also extremely rare. But the pic you posted was about hedonism not about love so go fuck yourself

What? Are you (leh-terally) blind? Love and affection was clearly pictured in the image, do you have eyesight problems?

>that's why people create fraternities in college with the sole purpose of fucking girls
Fraternities exist to promote brotherhood and community. The 'fucking girls' part is just a side effect of the parties they throw. Majority of Greek life is spent with the same sex doing normie bullshit like volunteering or mentoring.

Coming to rape your Heidis :^)

love and women are incredible, sex is annoying and is basically just a status game that most people would rather not be playing but can't stop for fear of falling behind.

that's fine.

You can't be that naive.

Even if this was true, you aspie, that's not the point, it doesn't invalidate my point about people doing everything for sex.

Why did you say this? Nobody asked you about fraternities or whatever, I believe you're truly autistic.

Because I was literally in a frat and I hate this misconception being spread around. It brings the worst kind of people to our doors.

>OP longs for beer-stenched environments and fake-eyebrowed walking STD wholesale departments
Why are you here? Either go to the closes baile funk or neck yourself.

>make a list of why it's overrated
>as an attempt to disprove it's overrated
Ladies and gentlemen, o macaco brasileiro.

>Because I was literally in a frat
How many girls you date raped?

Zero

wow you're very tense user, perhaps you should go get laid or something

I'm actually on my phone.

>Being heterosexual
>In the current year
Man was meant to be gay. Women were God's gift to men in order to force men to advance their society technologically to the point that women would become obsolete, and they could be comfortably homosexual without having to worry about the species dying out. Your prostate is your greatest pleasure zone for a reason; it's because man was meant to have anal sex with each other. Women are inferior in terms of mind, culture, loyalty, appearance, personality...

Why aren't you gay yet? Still falling for the feminine tricks?

Post the pic without the photoshopped Sup Forums

This. It's slightly better than jerking off, but your whole night is blown and you've probably spent a bunch of money on dinner or whatever. Not to mention all the drama and time spent maintining a relatiomship. It's not worth the trouble.

I don't even care about sex. I would just like companionship and affection from another human being who enjoys being around me and vice versa.

>sounds very familiar
are you guys Japanese diaspora?

>Everyone else
Except you and everyone else in this thread of course.

love and women =! sex

Literal l l y had banging sex just this morning?

Probably because you had bad sex