What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about latino men? Only good stereotypes...

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about latino men? Only good stereotypes. The bad ones I already know from Sup Forums.

oh, um, maybe, eh... there are no good stereotypes, unless you count being (occasionally) thought of as a glorified dildo as one

Handsome and good dancers

The picture is related in Taiwan and China

In Bulgaria too. Tan, speedos, /fit/ culture, etc.

Uruguay is actually a European country, just placed in the wrong continent.

What the fuck are you doing in Japan, Uruguayan?

they're actually really intelligent. i know some latinos in real life and they're not as dumb as Sup Forums told me they would be.

Latinos
-bilingual
-strong
-brave
-enjoys a drink

Bro material

me

>strong
>brave

CHADmerindian bulls.

>bilingual
what

lmao

Amerindians aren't Latino, don't disgrace them like that.

>Only good stereotypes. The bad ones I already know from Sup Forums.

Good? None that I can think of. Maybe good at dancing? They are usually on the short side with a Napoleon complex. Met a few cool ones in the Army, most were kinda lol-tier though. To be fair 99% of the spics I've met are Mexicans or Puerto Ricans. I've never met any of the ones from the "southern cone" irl.

1 - Swimming trunks in the beach
2 - Muscle
3 - Tanned/ brown people

Basically this is the stereotype between women and gays here.

Similar to Australians.

Get your fucking spanish citizenship, you just need 2 years residency for citizenship as ibero american, 200 usd rent 44,000 euro average salary.

>Uruguay is an european count-

Roid guys playing soccer in the beach and wearing speedos. Korean women think you are attractive but not trustworthy in a relationship.

When I think of Latinos, some random drug dealers armed with Uzis and destitute and meagre kids kicking some worn-out balls in streets only wearing shabby shorts come to mind. I'm not sure if it's really the case there but most of the movies or TV series about latinos I've watched depicted them this way.

South America is described as dangerous, but the rest is false. This is their stereotype here.

>tfw no /fit/

>no latin twink bf
is my first thought

These are Brazilian stereotypes, not Latin American stereotypes. Chileans and Mexicans don't have beach culture.

what the fuck is up with this dude's calves?

I fit in this, though I don't drink.

It's a chicano. He doesn't count.

I heard that you fart to compliment a hosts food. Is it true?

lots of latinos have shitty ass calves because of african/amerindian mixture

only asians have nice calves. everyone else is in between

>don't have a beach culture
What the fuck are you talking about, Acapulco and Cancun are popular as fuck, I can assure you 100% Mexicans have ride the banana boat

Someone has to clean the toilets and work as whores in a society

99% American and Canadian tourists. Almost all Mexicans are fat. You don't have beach culture. Not even Colombia has beach culture.

90% of our good stereotypes are Brazilian. The good dancers are probably Cuban and Argentinian stereotypes.

It's hilarious because it's so innacurate.

Latinos had won several dance contest, but cold and soulless countries like yours are exceptions.

But obesity is becoming an increasing problem in whole region. Especially 30+ old people and women, they seem to be stocking fat in their bellies on conscientiously purpose.

they usually can dance quite well

most know how to make a good asado

if you have a latino friend it's easy to get a latina gf they will hook you up

they are quick to become your friend but to become a real friend it takes time

they don't smoke

they like to go to the brothel

they do not know loyalty to women

men from argentina are very convinced of themselves while men from chile and other andean countries are a bit weak and don't believe in themselves

Beach culture doesn't exist in Peru. Maybe between the 1% of Peruvian criollos. Can you imagine Incans going to the beach?

Didn't say we had beach culture but we weren't near overweight until a decade ago.

And Peru's have huge variety of dances. Salsa is a thing in Lima and Callao, too.

Criollos have surf culture, nothing else. Pretty similar though.

>surf culture
That's polynesian

Yep, but I mean the Billabong kind.