This confuses and enrages the American

>This confuses and enrages the American

Other urls found in this thread:

target.com/c/electric-tea-kettles-coffee-espresso-kitchen-appliances-dining/-/N-vonlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We just got the chip like a couple of years ago. What will be next after this wave-a-majig ?

Actually using pins instead of signatures. The pin is what makes it fucking secure.

debit cards? electronic money?

I still pay with cash and change desu..

We already use pin numbers on debit purchases, it's only credit transactions that either use signatures or no security

we don't drink faggot tea so kettles are useless here. we are a proud BLACK coffee nation

here we even have a limit to how much you can pay in cash
I think it was 3000€ or something like that. If you have to make a transaction bigger than 3k€ you HAVE to use a card connected to your bank account, that way you leave a trace and the finance police can see if you're a mafia druglord or not

We don't drink tea, but you can find those electric kettles are in any department store. Try harder

>kettles are only used for tea
I don't drink tea and I use mine every day.

also
>American ""coffee""
kek
KEK
K E K

>I don't drink tea and I use mine every day

I have one too. You can find them anywhere if you actually want one. Have you been to America?

yes actually, I went on exchange there for a semester
there were no kettles and no one knew what a kettle was

lol? use it for what?
>bashing our based black coffee just because
kek
KEK
K E K

target.com/c/electric-tea-kettles-coffee-espresso-kitchen-appliances-dining/-/N-vonlk

Fuck they even have them at wallmart according to a search

cooking

Wow you are so up to date! I remember pin was common before 2000 on both credit and debit.

oatmeal, hot chocolate, ramen, etc

this discussion is ridiculous, I've owned one of these for a decade at least, and didn't even think it was anything special when I got it

shows how backwards australia is if anything

you could just use a pot and boil. so you use a kettle to boil then pour it into a pot??

I'm taking away your internet privileges

idk how a fucking kettle works i've never used one

Why don't Americans wear underpants?

I have a stove kettle. Been in the family for like 20 years, stole it from my gams when I moved out desu

kek, her geriatric ass boils water in a sauce pan now, she's too clueless to go to Walmart or whatever alone

>stove kettle

They do, you just can't usually see them.

impedes the shart

>le money laundering meme

Here it's 1000 euros maximum btw

95% of the places in my area have these.

>using an actual card
If you're not using your phone for this, you're already living in the past.

Do you actually have those in the USA yet?

Well it's not like I ever leave the house without my wallet anyway so why would I bother setting up an app and having to open it whenever I want to pay when I could just use the card I have in my other pocket?

?

They have poultry pot pies but that's about it

>tfw only use cash

>I don't drink tea

Americans have yet to embrace your superior polymer banque notes. Their notes are too fragile for everyday use and they still have the penny so using cash requires pockets full of specie.

>tfw i will never be able to pay for everything in real gold coins

Of which Canada has the world's largest and most valuable

Any contactless terminal can accept payments from an NFC-enabled phone.

So yes, they're everywhere.

You don't have to open an app to use it.