I've fucking hated Iran for years and now all the retards who supported them are forced to agree with me

I've fucking hated Iran for years and now all the retards who supported them are forced to agree with me

>b-but Iran doesn't like glumpbf!
>b-but America caused the current Iran situation so we can't blame them
>better than the shah hahahaha
>rude America just wants to steal their oil
>at least they counter saudi arabia which is worse!
>iran is actually a very liberal country don't judge them by their government
>tehran is a modern city

FUCK IRAN I really hate those faggots and everyone who defends them
pic related is mfw I see a dumb Iran apologist

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/30/middleeast/iran-protests-intl/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it, did something happen?

t. abdul al-sunni arabi

t. Moshe Goldstein

>not liking Persia
End yourself you disgusting mutt.

Stay there.

cant wait we sell them our nuclear technologie so they can make electricity and eventually nuke your shithole

Iran decided to take a page from us and use their police to shoot up their own citizens

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/30/middleeast/iran-protests-intl/index.html
>protest against corruption
>get shot

Good, im sunni and support iran. any arab gets my support.

empereur macron le permettrait jamais
va te faire foutre sale fils de pute enculé

Its amazing how rabid americans get at iranian shenangians while africans and indochinks can do as they please.

I don't care about Iran itself that much
its more that retarded self-hating burgers that I am forced to interact with like defending them

I hope Chubek is ok

>if you defend any other country than you're own then you're self hating

im so tired of this meme.

They only defend Iran because they want an excuse to shit on America
I don't think you have talked to these people
>Hey guys Iran is doing a bad thing
>this is OUR FAULT because WE supported the shah and thus WE are responsible for all of this, Iran is better than all of the other countries in the Middle East that WE support

Iran is unironically better than all of those countries even if the entirety of their issues aren't our fault and don't stem from our previous interventions though

I wonder why that is, Ahmed?

Being better than Saudi Arabia doesn't mean it's not a complete shithole unworthy of intelligent defense

>Iran is unironically better than of those countries

What the fuck are you talking about dude? Iran is THE number one supporter of terrorist organisations in the ME, they aren't even hiding it they've admitted it many times. I'm not saying that Iran should be invaded, but they're not the good guys like you think they are.

Here you have now witnessed the classic "better than KSA/didn't do 9/11 so they're the good guys" defense

I still don't think invading Iran is going to be a good move though.

I never said it should be invaded I just hope the regime gets BTFO and collapses

Don't disagree

They support terrorist organizations whose concerns are primarily regional. The Saudis support organizations who are ultimately bent on killing me. I don't like either but I know which one I'd rather see, purely out of self-interest.

better than who
it's a shitfest with 4k per capita gdp

Based. Us Arabs must stick together habibi.
I'm convinced they're just cringy nationalist diaspora, or they just believe that by constantly sucking our dicks they'll convince us to leave Islam, or they actually worship us for whatever reason.
I refuse to believe the average white male is actually that retarded though.
Do they not realize we hate them and see them the same as we see dogs, pigs, and camel piss?
And don't even get me started on their "le based Shia, they're not like those Sunni's" meme, is just a way for them to try and shove their narrative that we're different from other Arabs despite majority of Shia being Arabs not even from Iran, while majority of Sunni being Indonesian, and the fact that Shia culture forces Arabization while Sunni culture doesn't.
Saudi Arabia is less Islamic than Iran.
They're ruled by atheist monarchs who live secular lives. Pretty much what Iran was from the 1500s up until the 1920s. Their crown prince MBS is trying to do exactly what the Pahlavi's tried doing.
If their Islamic clergy overthrew their monarchy and ran things they'd be exactly what Iran is today.