True Map of Europe

Find a flaw

None desu

diid you count only conqering achievements?
because if not, sweden and russia should be at least higher or equal to spain and portugal

How has Sweden and Russia influenced Europe more than Spain?

Move Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, and Turkey up by one

>very low historical impact
we literally invented your modern alphabet dumb mountain kike

Transylvania is not independent

North-Ireland somehow more impactful than Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden, Turkey and Russia.
Change plz

Lebanese people invented the Latin alphabet?

Its part of UK

science? literature?
>How has Sweden and Russia influenced Europe
Russia made almost half of Europe communist, won the WW2, fought in Napoleonic Wars, Turkey wars etc.
Sweden is vikings, ruling Finland etc.
>more than Spain?
well how Spain influenced Europe more than these two countries?

Ok but then you might as well make it dark-green to make that distinction clearer. For the rest I agree with the map.

We should be orange.

we should be orange
Blue definition is dumb
Austria should be dark Green
Poland should be yellow
Russia should be dark green
spain should be dark green
overall: shit map, kill yourself

How the shit is Russia dark green? It did not even exists untul the 1500reds

> been this ignorant.
Wew

rromani-a is an irrelevant shithole noncountry

No

Italy doesn't existed until 1861 tho
also Poland must be yellow or even green, historically speaking
ye you kinda ignorant cunt tbqhwy

norway and denmark could be yellow and Spain could be greener.

Quite honestly this is the dumbest post I have read today
By this logic, Italy and Germany didnt exist until XIX century. And yes, Russia is one of the most influential countries throughout history that influenced Geopolitics on massive levels. Not to mention its significant impact in world literature, classical music and so on.
Dear Lord, now I realize that your post was so atrocious, that I'm defending r*ssia.

>spain and portugal
>not dark green

>georgia
>orange
You did jack shit just like the whole caucasus

>Amerimutt Education.

WW1 Started here how the fuck are we low importance?
Nikola Tesla was born in Croatia and was a Serb, he basically created modern civilization
Mihailo Pupin was one of the founding members of NACA(National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics), which would in 1958 join other agencies to become NASA

Russia also influenced all of eastern europe as well as sweden, finland, korea, china, kazhakstan and japan
needs to be green

Spain and portugal need to be dark green, their empires once rivaled the british, and their colonies were once considered rising superpowers (but then brazilians fucked it up)

history isn't a score that you can measure and pick out winners you fucking scrotum

The Irish are British people in denial and should just be whatever colour we are desu

>historical impact

Yes you can. France is naturally more important than Ireland

Latin is based on Cumae, a version of the Greek alphabet. The Ancient Greek alphabet was in turn based upon the Phoenician abjad so he isn't wrong.

Did you morons even read what orange stands for?Being manhandled by ottoshits for decades isn't exactly an achievement.

fixed

historically?
Spain stop the muslims in the Peninsula, won Lepanto against the Turks, gave the dinasty that ruled the Roman Empire in his maximun extension, spread catholicismin America, defend the Catholics against the protestants in North Europe, bring trades with an entire continent. Spain from mid XV to lateXVIII was the most relevant country in Europe

>Denmark and Sweden red
???????????????????

Spain from mid XV to lateXVIII was the 2nd most relevant country in Europe*

otherwise i agree

retard

France become a relevant empire in late XVIII just like England, was just a regional power before that

I know you put the Bourbons here in early XVIII, if you count that ...

Gotland is not in Europe.

> Vikings
> historically relevant
When will this meme die? The only important Viking legacy was the birth of the Rus people and the trade route between the Baltic sea and the Black sea. Vikings were about as important macrohistorically as Etruscans.

>the birth of the Rus
I thought the Rus were from Ukraine .....

without switzerland, there would not have been WW2 how it was
>no influence

go to school user, you need it

red masterrace

no offense but what has swiss influence been aside from muh mercenaries and some calvinist town?

If only for Europe then yes
But of for the world
>Portugal
>Average
Kek

Nazigermany wasn't able to trade with any other country in the whol world.
>no food, ppl would starve to death

1 country could trade with em
>muh neutrality

get the trick?
>Nazigermany becomes what it needs
>all import / export goes via Swiss because of neutrality
>we get richer

without Switzerland, they wouldn't have survived that long. We basically bypassed all embargos back then.

>no influence
tell again

Portugal should be at least hight historical impact, to me is above Netherlands, Sweden or Russia

Winning since 1939

>the whole case for swiss relevance is having sold food to the losers of the last war of hundreds of wars
c'mon now

heck yeah.
i probably would have done it too back then.

>implying the losers didn't had a great impact
Nazigermany wasn't what i would call harmless, even a Holocaust-Denier would agree to that.

and we kinda made it possible

it's not about the quality of the influence, but the influence per se, right?

The things that you have listed is just a tiny drop compared to what major powers were doing throughout their WHOLE history every decade. How couldn't you understand that?

If it's relegated only to Europe, it's true that they didn't have that much impact
But for the world they did make some serious changes

Swiss is showed red.
meaning no influence.
i prove it wrong. Others may have (had) more influence, but that's not the matter of my point.

>How couldn't you understand that?

yeah I get it but it's still very indirect mane, you have enabled nazis to last that long and leave a mark in history but your country didn't actively participate in any relevant event in european history since you decided to become neutral clock makers up in the mountains.
I mean it would be like Montenegro claiming relevancy because they provided janissaries to the ottoman empire which eventually sieged Vienna.
I mean you can't have the cake and eat it too, meaning you can't be the richie rich of europe thanks to your neutrality and shady secret deals and claim great infuence too.

By your logic there shouldn't be any red cunts at all. Except for meme islands that you couldn't spot at that resolution anyway.

Why do these meme maps always show Germany as highly relevant when they were absolutely nothing until the last two centuries when they destroyed Europe two times and is in process of a third?

because they actually have been relevant for more than two hundred years in every single field including military history but not only?

Inventions and shit
That's why Switzerland is in red

Germs are amazing at propaganda.

>Portugal, Hungary, Netherlands and Sweden on the same tier as Russia

"no"

Russia was a non issue in central and west europe until 19th century

this is disrespectful to Portugal and Netherlands, pls take it down

>first ever map in the history of Sup Forums where Portugal is not red as fuck
>complains

wew

Portugal started European colonialism and by extension globalisation. It was the Portuguese who brought Asian things like tea to Europe and created the transatlantic slave trade. Portugal is so important to the history of the world that the word for orange in many languages is literally "Portugal". Europe wouldn't have dominated the world so long if prince Henry and friends hadn't dared what nobody had dared before.

This, thank you neighbour. Portugal is the forgotten empire, we once were the most important country in the world. But hey, I'm not offended, I know most people don't know history enough or have enough culture to realise this. Just two examples:
Portugal brought tea to Europe, the """English""" tradition was brought to England by a portuguese lady who was sent there in an arranged marriage
Japan's arigatou or however you wanna spell it like comes from the portuguese word for thanks, obrigado

Não leves a mal irmão, o nosso país caiu em desgraça e já não nos dão o devido reconhecimento. Um dia voltaremos a erguer-nos!

You didn't stop the Muslims alone, friend

Thanks for recognizing us, friend. We did surpass the english for sometime though, we gave new worlds to the world and started the european expansion. Remember how tiny of a country we are, especially back then, we probably had less then 5 million people. 5 million brave, beautiful people

Fuck off, we have the oldest alliance in european history, you were supposed to have our back but you let us down, as always.
>desu
Fucking weaboo you disgust me

Even for europe, Panini, we started the european expansion, if it weren't for us Europe wouldn't be as influential in the world as it is, the asians would beat us

Try picking up a book

Fuck off linguini

>PIDF in full sperg out mode

lmao alright, muh 365 recipes and all that, lol

Fuck off baguette, try coming back here and we will fuck you up all over again

Switzerland's politics has always literally been staying the fuck out of everything, how is that influential? Are you just baiting?

The map's been created by a glaikit cunt who is probably 12yo or less

>As Bohemia
>red
Yeah starting that whole 30 years war really did jack shit on Europe amirite?