European wants to show you how impressive his country is at warfare

>European wants to show you how impressive his country is at warfare
>links a battle from 500 years ago
Every time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I take pride in how good other people from my cunt is at killing people

Norway would probably be considered top tier though. One guy took out like a hundred kids in two hours.

Das rite brotha

unlike americans they at least can post such links.

ok then, here are the modern ones

Love Russia, would move there if I wouldn't get murdered for being a Swede

>fighting dirt-poor ooga-boogas with the Foreign Legion for God knows what purpose

and you are the dirt-poor ooga-boogas of europe, you shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

At least we can link battles from 500 years ago

But France has more africans than any other european nation. We're also not poor at all, not sure where you got that from

yes and ? it only says something about yourself if you are shocked by a bunch of niggers nigging out in their ghetto, i don't give a shit
your country is much worse btw

Didn't you lose two world wars to them though?

>your country is much worse btw
Must take some real cognitive dissonance to think this when you've literally had some of the worst terrorist attacks Europe has ever seen comitted by muslims only in the last five years.

(Also France is poorer than Sweden, but don't let that beheaded catholic priest hear about that)

i'd still rather live in france than sweden

anyways why are you so enthusiastic to shit on france, is it because you are desperate to find somebody worse than you ?
you know what go ahead you can say france is worse than sweden if you want, if it makes you feel happy i will let you, i'm sorry for swedish people and i allow you to criticize us if it makes you cope

caring about battle points
ww3 will be the press of a button user

yes why are you linking me this and why should i care ?

>i'd still rather live in france than sweden
That's an opinion that isn't strange to hold for someone born and raised in France.

>shit on France
I responded to you when you said we were poor, which I found to be ironic considering France is poorer than Sweden.

Then you started saying ''worse'' which I responded to what I think makes a country ''worse'' than another country, like having constant terror attacks and the miltiary walking the street a constant States of emergency.

When you shit on other people, you have to take them calling you out.

I'm very sorry for French ''people'' like you as well, I hope things will go better for you personally in the future.

> look up wars involving Chad
> Chad always wins
What did reality mean by this?

blah blah blah - that's a lot of explaining with nothing cutting or interesting or redeeming whatsoever about this gay and boring post

Yeah, you know, after almost two thousand years of constant conflict Europeans almost came to their senses around the 1800s and stopped waging war. Most european conflicts happened from 1000-1700.
Now the entire continent of europe could've been at peace since the industrial revolutoion but then we had the kr*Uts ruin it all, twice

I didn't know French people were this base.
Guess pride goes along well with ignorance in France.

>Someone is losing an argument
>Posts a Wikipedo battle defeat from your cunt

well look at some point there are enough posts on the internet that yours should have something unique about it if you want me to care
and they really don't so i don't
deal with it

i edited this and added the 21st century section, your welcome

That makes literally no sense at all.
Are you drunk?

Americans are the ones being obssessed about their military, the average euro don't care about it

To be fair, WW1 could have started at Fashoda, the eternal kraut wasn't the only madman at the time.
Also, if you consider Balkans European and human, there has never been proper peace in Europe between Italian independence and WW1.

I can almost smell the smug 16 year old emanating from these posts

It is unlikely that the Fashoda incident could've turned into a world war as the complex web of pacts and alliances didn't exist at the time.

>'murifat wants to show their proficiency at war
>always links something that happened on foreign soil or on some distant island that didn't have a high civilian population, infrastructure and loss of which was no threat to national stability.

When have you actually experienced the horrors of war instead of just the fighting? Loss of civilian lives and refugees pouring out, infrastructure and cities bombed to oblivion and economy collapsing for decades? Historical sites ruined and perhaps even population forced under another nation's rule?

Yeah, it's just not me right? He's being a little bitch.

what's up with the gauls section there though, lmao we wuz gauls n shieet