1.youre cunt

1.youre cunt
2.are you thankful for america singlehandedly defeating every last bad man on the planet AND doing so for free?
>1.flag
>2.yes

Flag
Can't wait for Chinese century

>America
>good guy
>doing it for free
Influence and puppeting countries isn't ehat I call it "free."

Can't wait for Russian or Chinese century 2bh

Here's to Chinese century, they at least aren't as smug and delusional as Amerimutts.

>Be Palestinian
>Get evicted

I'm pretty sure country from the butthurt belt will tell you about how nice it is to have a russian overlord

It's because of this slave mentality that your country is a shithole, not because of the US.

My country is a shithole thanks to the British and their meme map drawing. Western intervention in the Middle East is a huge factor why the Middle East is a shit show

Chinese maybe, Russians will never have a century. They can’t even dominate themselves, let alone think in any kind of global perspective.

The only factor is middle eastern people being fanatical tribalistic monkeys

>be american
>steal credit for everything the british did
>get shot

Do ineed to remind you who supported the religious frenetics in Libya?

Other lybian and sandnigger fanatics

Cannot wait for the chinks to take over lads. At least the gooks don't go around spreading their cancer everywhere.

Enjoy Sub-Saharan "refugees" since they are using Libya to go to Europe.
Also Gaddafi was winning until you shitlords intervened

Niggers and sandniggers are equally shit

Get beheaded Ahmed

Conservative yanks are actually gobshites. Can't stand them

Are you talking about uae or palestine because uae is anothrr successful country supported by usa and the allies. Almost evey country in mena that was allies with the russians is a total shithole.

Oh well. Say hi to my Syrian relatives in France btw

Palestine
Also the countries that had communist pary were destroyed by Islamist that the US supported

>Ottoman domination is shit! UK domination would be so better!
>UK domination is shit! US/Soviet would be better!
>US domination is shit! Russia/China would be better!

Meanwhile you're still a slave and instead of improving your situation, you're waiting for you next master, blaming your current for your own problem.

>winning world war I
didn't even notice them tb h

>country is a big base for uncle sam

This is so delusional.

And?
Rich, safe, chink will not invade to steal our lands.
I see only benefits. And we don't blame our problems on americans. We try to resolve them ourselves. We might be slave, but we don't have a slave mentality.