Non-Anglos: How do you feel when a foreigner responds to one of your posts in your native language?

Non-Anglos: How do you feel when a foreigner responds to one of your posts in your native language?

why are you asking when you are a non anglo

2/10 bantz 2bh

Most of you can't type in arabic for shit and google translate is garbage, so don't use that.

SMS writing is crappy, why don't Arabs write like normal people who write vowels?

usa has not been anglo since the revlutionary wars

nobody does that except maybe for 1 russian that claims he learned polish

you mean like when we use numbers in our writing? that's because we aren't really used to the arabic layout on keyboards, plus switching from english to arabic each time is really tiresome so we just use numbers to make our words in english.

i find it funny and cute because most of them are CHIs with terrible spanish

It never happens

only ulrik munther ever did
and it was so bad that i replied in english

Tää

"anglo" is native speaker of English which most Americans are, you inbred cretin

كيف وجدت فور تشان؟ انت القطري الوحيد الذي ترسل هناك

I just assume it's a diasporafag kebab shop owner

9999% of foreigners can't write Japanese correctly (still, they believe their Japanese sentences are perfect) so cringeworthy as hard.

I posted on Sup Forums way back in like 2009 or 2010 can't remember. I came here on Sup Forums because I was like 12 and thought it was a shock site like 2girls1cup. I started shitposting there for years until my brazilian friend told me to check out Sup Forums, then I came on here. Tbh this board is shit.

everyone sucks at it. And if there is that rare occasion that they can type German, if you ever hear them speak it you'll cry a little inside at how bad it is. Special mention to americans for murdering german pronunciation 99% of the time

i'm pissed off, they do it to taunt us

HAHAHA BAISE-TU, PEU DE FRANÇAIS SISSY BOY. Revenez à votre maison BAISE LOCALE et se faire baiser par le TRANNY HOOKER VOUS PEU SISSY. HAHAHAHAH !!!!

Je ete etudi Francais dans Aliance Francais, Pier

papillons et arc-en-ciels

I feel that Google translator is shit

Baguette

Les Français aiment acheter leur baguette Tradition à la boulangerie pour 1,10€

I can't even translate it back to english. Don't try again. Also, a few people have a decent level in french here.

Disgusted. If I write in English in an English site, I want the reply to be in English.

99% of the time is a CHI so I feel disgusted

There's nothing special about a Brazilian answering me in my native language.

Why are you still here sócio? Apenas para sofrer?

i get upset 2bqh

Nothing disgusts me more than foreigners who think that they can learn russian. Especially when you shits try to speak it, pure ear rape. Leave my language alone, you will never learn it to any meaningful degree and always be a laughing stock to native speakers.

Never happen

If you write something in french and I can't spot an obvious mistake, then you're an expat or a frenchie in vacation.

no you fucking slavshit you don't just get to be in the anglo club cause your country speaks english.

very warm and comfortable inside until i realize it's just diaspora

disgust

Only foreigners who responded me in russian were ukrainians (russian is native or semi-native for most of them) and bulgarians (their language is close to russia so also nothing special)

Warum die Nazi Partei schickte Judens in Konzentrationschläger?