Would you agree with this ?

Would you agree with this ?

>on Sup Forums
nah
>on /pol
yes
Blacked posting combined with Turkish flag was the equivalent of Islamic Communism on /pol. Mods had to auto sage our threads to stop poltards from getting butthurt and rangebanned us like 5 times

fpbp
None of those flags trigger people here. On Sup Forums, however, the Turkish flag combined with obvious bait is enough to make 9/11 look like a fucking joke.

and one of the poltards personally begged Hirohito to rangeban Turks on IRC geg :DDDDD

nope, USA #1 again

Why Australia? Would probably have India there

ummm, no :)

you just easy target, but not a triggering one

>Why Australia ?

Newfag ?

Turks are generally pretty cool on Sup Forums, I feel like I never see them here

>india

I'd better not answer that

No

Man, Sup Forums really is a cancerous growth. moot was an idiot for bringing it back. In fact his little defacing of the board during Gamergate gave the fuckers fuel they are still using this day to justify their pathetic oppression narrative (while the spam the rest of the site with garbage).

Long running meme, "le wacky aussie shitposters".

Really? I never visit that shithole but why the butthurt, why they don't just ignore those threads?

replace australia with japan.

Where are we, the people of India?

>why they don't just ignore those threads?
Because Sup Forumsfags are the stupidest people on this site. I'm not even joking. Anything they don't like is capable of launching a thread from zero to 300+ responses in less than 15. minutes. I remember posting a bait thread shitting in Trump during the strikes in Syria and I got around 200 replies.

Turkey? Absolutely not, they barely make an impact here. Same as Israel, there aren't enough Israeli posters to really have a huge impact.

>capable of launching a thread from zero to 300+ responses in less than 15. minutes
Not exaggerated?

wacky shitposters meme is a bit dead anyway, we need a break before a big comeback

1. USA
2. Canada
3. Japan
4. Germany

wacky bruce does it again!

Imagine the most stereotypical amerimutt. Sup Forums consists of these people.

lmao ameriikans in Sup Forums are actually much better compared to literal mutts

This

>How come Chile is more developed than Uruguay when we are non white?
>+300 replies

lmao

Brazil definitely triggers lots of people.
Also, India should be there too.

Oh, don’t worry. You’ll have another chance to prove yourselves very soon...

we brezilians are good people.

I remember that, during the faked coup in Turkey, Sup Forums thought Erdogan's plane was falling to the ground due to the sudden drop in elevation

Turns out he was landing