Why are Nigerians and Ghanians smarter than White English people?

Why are Nigerians and Ghanians smarter than White English people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
unz.com/pfrost/the-jews-of-west-africa/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZWUx5bzBWZ1BuMUk/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattell–Horn–Carroll_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>portugal

>Dumbtugal

immigrants almost always outscore the natives

Nigerians here make more money than Koreans and Dutch immigrants

>Ghanaian
>+5.5
Extreme doubt

GSCE's are neither standardized tests nor a proxy for intelligence. They literally include schoolwork in the grade. It's a designed bogus test made to hide racial differences in Britain. Look at data from how people do in universities, or any other data for that matter (IQ scores, welfare dependency, crime rates) and none of it correlates with GSCE.

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM

Go back to Sup Forums with your pseudoscience.

>portugal
you can't make this shit up

also immigrants are almost always the best from their countries so idk what kinda question this is

Good post

Not an argument.

He's right

Because it's white supremacist lies showing white English in a good light? Pathetic.

They aren't though, their average IQ is 100 versus Nigeria/Ghana with around 75/80

>Groups together Somalis and Nigerians under African to bring them down

K

>Sup Forums literally has to call igbo Nigerians the jews of West Africa to accept that they preform well academically

unz.com/pfrost/the-jews-of-west-africa/

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

No he isn't. He linked to a white supremacist video that groups together Nigerians and Somalians because Sup Forumstards got butthurt about Nigerians scoring higher than white English.

LOL where did all the Bongs go? Still butthurt that Nigerians are smarter than you?

I'm not interested in the video, what he says about GCSEs is 100% true. They aren't a standardised test and they don't correlate to anything, for instance in that OP table Ghanaians and especially Bangladeshis are notoriously feckless

jesus, I don't even want to watch that vid he posted, the comments alone make me cringe too much

Food, drinks, smoking. Too little stimulation of the senses.

Saturated fats clogging up arteries,
Sugar is literally toxic in the amounts many of us consume it.
Excersice (cardio) promotes growth of nerve cells.

brain drain

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

If a Slav outperforms a white, he went to a crappy university
If an Arab/Indian, he's top 0.1% or daddy's money or cheater
If Asian, cheater
If its hard to come up with an argument, white children don't care and will have improved test scores after the day of the rope

yep, pretty much summarizes the unironical defense mechanisms of some people on here. A good part of it is also just baiting though

they do it against brilliant whites though, forgot about that

Ivy League? lol paper-mills with no integrity, academic leftist shitholes. Oxbridge is only for people with money lol, no one with good grades gets in. Billionaire? Obviously insider trading or Jew!

"muh iq" is the only thing these white underachievers have left.

Alot of whites I've met here were doing great, physicists in good programs, top 20/ivy leaguers, but they're obviously smart enough not to waste too much time with us

They probably care less about the racial differences and think we're all shit regardless

That's just to cope with themselves never getting into any of these "academic leftist shitholes" user

Because they aren't, you fucking communist retard
the average IQ in nigeria is 70

According to who, Sup Forumstard?

damn we really did send our worst back then

The white youth here is dumb as shit here, probably due to amerinigger influence. South Asians are the only smart ones

its 84, by testament of Sup Forums's most quoted source, IQ and the wealth of nations (2006), IQ and Global Inequality too. Around India and Iran. They are quite intelligent.

>using Lynns numbers

Not even Murray says they are accurate anymore dumbshit

According to people with actual research on the topic, blank slateist dipshit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZWUx5bzBWZ1BuMUk/view

i'm not using lynns numbers, mutt

An Excel sheet is not considered research. Also another Sup Forumstard once linked me the same at it's made by people who claim they can approximate IQ by looking at PISA scores.

>a list of scores by a researcher on the topic is not research
1. the original pic you posted is not research then
2. not an argument

the problem is that lynn and flynn both said 84, which was Ireland's IQ back in the 70s, there are Irish articles all over the internet citing this 'grave miscalculation' and how its actually the same as western european peers

You actually are dummy, two of the studies are from them, nearly all the studies are uneducated/educated children and factory workers for NIgeria, from 1979 and under Nigerian authors

Even worse for you, Lynn has an Ireland study placing you at 83, other studies high 80's

For the love of God please read your sources before sharing them

>approximate iq by looking at pisa scores
your original post claims to infer intelligence from school scores, you utter fucking retard

You're the one correlating mean intelligence to schoolchildren's coursework marks you gimp

No the pic I posted only shows the difference in scores.

Where did I mention IQ, Sup Forumstards?

Because they're literally African and not Black and not tainted with African-American culture

>No the pic I posted only shows the difference in scores.
it's presented in a format i don't like therefore it's invalidated (as excel sheets are apparently)
>Where did I mention IQ, Sup Forumstards?
if "intelligence" is inferred from schooling scores then it's inferred from pisa scores, they're the same thing you leftypol cretin

Okay, so is anyone actually going to explain? Also, what's wrong with Eastern Europeans and Portuguese? Why are Bangladeshis so high?

>Where did I mention IQ, Sup Forumstards?
Try your OP you delusional spacker:
>Why are Nigerians and Ghanians smarter than White English people?

But why does there have to be a specific reason for all of these?
It's probably coincidental and a combination of case-specific factors

people would accuse you of selective bias if you tried this IRL though, two of the nigerian studies place it at 89/90 for uni students, some of the others are literally studies for kids with intellectual impairment from long-term malnutrition, urban and rural schoolchildren with comparisons about IQ, both sets 70

Ireland IQ itself is lower than the UK and western european peers, but you can look up the individual studies in the collection section, examine their methodology and applicability to this argument, and decide for yourself

I don't think or claim IQ is the same as intelligence.

Academic performance is a much more useful indicator of intelligence.

non-european migrants had to go through a merit based system

the Portuguese immigrants that went to France and Britain decades ago were from the middle of nowhere

>two of the nigerian studies place it at 89/90 for uni students, some of the others are literally studies for kids with intellectual impairment from long-term malnutrition, urban and rural schoolchildren with comparisons about IQ, both sets 70
no, they aren't, it's a new dataset, and
1. it doesn't imply that they'd be 20 points higher or something
2. makes no sense because average black iq in the us is 85 in a far better environment, so an extremely deprived african environment only has a few points less? I doubt it

LMAO keep telling yourself that. Sri Lankan Tamils are uneducated refugees yet their children are BTFOing white English children.

Probably because there's a lot fewer and its easier to get a higher mean score.

>I don't think or claim IQ is the same as intelligence.
you ignore 50+ years of evidence and the predictive power it has then

>Academic performance is a much more useful indicator of intelligence
no it isn't

Went to school in Bradford, the non whites are dumb, consistently dominated the lower sets

>it's a new dataset

No it's pseudoscience that claims to approximate IQ based on PISA scores.

IQ gene frequency

LMAO no

>No it's pseudoscience that claims to approximate IQ based on PISA scores.
1. not an argument
2. your original post is approximating intelligence based on schooling scores, academic performance is not an indicator of intelligence because it doesn't accurately test subsets of g (i.e. someone doing an english degree obviously doesn't do any maths)

>no, they aren't, it's a new dataset,
Again, read the datasets themselves, you're quite ignorant of your own source

The 89/90 are from newer sets (2014,2017). Two of the new sets are actually 65-70, but they are raven's progressive matrices at age samples from 8.5-18, 11-17, okay let's assume they're valid.

So 70? A lot of the included studies are actually from 1969-75.

>I doubt it
Are American blacks the exact same as blacks here? Again, the same assumptions as to why Irish severely underperform compared to brits. same colour, some similarity or overlap ethnically, but massive differences in IQ, why?

Also you're obviously using layman arguments and are incapable of interpreting the data, step it up

>>I don't think or claim IQ is the same as intelligence.
>you ignore 50+ years of evidence and the predictive power it has then

There is no international academically agreed upon methodology for IQ testing.

So for now academic performance is the best indicator.

What is there to explain? Socio-economic factors. For example, most Nigerians are probably relatively high income immigrants while most Somalians are probably low income refugees.

>because it doesn't accurately test subsets of g (i.e. someone doing an english degree obviously doesn't do any maths

But the data is for pre-college education.

Are you the Sudanese doctor who started crying last time we ripped on your country?

>There is no international academically agreed upon methodology for IQ testing
yes, there is
"Today, the Cattell–Horn–Carroll theory is widely accepted as the most comprehensive and empirically supported theory of cognitive abilities, informing a substantial body of research and the ongoing development of IQ (Intelligence Quotient) tests (Kaufmann, 2009. p. 91)"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattell–Horn–Carroll_theory

>So for now academic performance is the best indicator.
that statement doesn't follow

Why are white/European groups literally on the same level as sand dindus?

>American quoting pseudoscience
(You).jpg

What relevance would that have, ah yes, you're also too stupid to come up with something

Wouldn't SAT/ACT or whatever the European equivalent is be a better gauge? American colleges are kind of a joke and you get a B just for turning stuff in.

I know for a fact some of those are sodium/calcium membranous channels that have expression outside the nervous system, and are [correlated] with intelligence. Give us the source of the paper and lets examine the methods and see the conclusion

Has that test ever been widely used in all countries and not "approximated" like the pseudoscience you Sup Forumstards often cite?

I was just wondering, I'm not even involved in this little argument

In the interest of being a sample, are you studying hard or are you a regular C/D student?

I got 5 A*, 4 A and 2B

proofs for the people ITT so they don't complain?

>Are American blacks the exact same as blacks here?
no idea, I can't compensate and research every single anomaly in testing, nobody can, their scores only differ marginally as Africans so I can't imagine they differ much more in the US

>the same assumptions as to why Irish severely underperform compared to brits. same colour, some similarity or overlap ethnically, but massive differences in IQ, why?
likely differences in levels of inbreeding, prevalence of manorialism, eugenic fertility etc.
you're obviously completely ignorant of all research on the hajnal line

GCSE scores don't correlate to anything. Girls have dominated GCSE results for years but it doesn't mean there's been any substantial real world effect.

This is the certificate for the AQA exam board subjects, I'm not gonna post everything

Brace yourself, this is going to be a bit of a shock for you.
"Race realism" is pseudoscience

So you're saying 1 - there are several excuses for lower Irish scores than Brits 2 - the studies you don't like have faulty methodology, the ones you like do 3 - There is no evidence of Irish inferiority in intelligence at a genetic level?

Please answer

Good job m8, would you say your class was ethnically diverse and their performance reflected yours? Also next time with a timestamp to avoid accusations of copying

My classes were entirely white, the minority kids tended to do things called BTECs which are more hands on and less academic
That being said there were a lot of dumb whites too but I did go to school in quite a poor area

>That being said there were a lot of dumb whites too but I did go to school in quite a poor area
You believe poverty factors into their academic performance?

>excuses
no, historical events you just ignore and cause and effect which logically follow from differing levels of fertility of certain groups

>the studies you don't like have faulty methodology, the ones you like do
another childish mischaracterisation

I think they just had the mentality of not caring about academics, they may well have been able to succeed they just didn't put the effort in
That being said my friend who was poor as fuck now does NatSci at Cambridge so that can't be applied to everyone

Why are you behaving like Africans who deny genetic differences in IQ? "logically follow from fertility", then why was Polish and Central European IQ considered higher than Ireland for a long time?

>another childish mischaracterisation
sarcasm at the fact you're oblivious to the fact you're picking studies and think its perfectly acceptable, an excel sheet from a psychologist in Germany and not the leading experts in the field as well

So laziness doesn't factor into aptitude?

It does, my poor friend worked very hard and did well.
I think it's the lazy culture of (most of) the working class and the belief they can't better their situation that causes them to not try and perform poorly

We should really leave all this IQ stuff to Asians. You just can't discuss it as white without being called wacist

>Why are you behaving like Africans who deny genetic differences in IQ? "logically follow from fertility", then why was Polish and Central European IQ considered higher than Ireland for a long time?
likely for the exact reasons I stated earlier, learn to read to more carefully

>sarcasm at the fact you're oblivious to the fact you're picking studies and think its perfectly acceptable, an excel sheet from a psychologist in Germany and not the leading experts in the field as well
i'm not cherrypicking anything and even if i did it doesn't logically follow that the IQ of these groups would magically be 20 points higher because their iq would have to correlate with the already well established data we have on IQ for these groups, as I stated earlier too

Nigerians outperform pretty much everyone here in America too.

>According to the 2016 American Community Survey, 62% of Nigerian Americans age 25 and higher hold bachelor's degrees (or higher) and 29% hold graduate or professional degrees.[12] Of 75 national origins listed, only Iranians, Russians, and Bulgarians have a higher share with graduate or professional degrees.

laziness can be a reflection of inability to adapt and low intelligence

So Asian intellectual superiority is valid now, good on you m8

>even if i did it doesn't logically follow that the IQ of these groups would magically be 20 points higher
20? Based on what reference? Remember, you're the one who refused to recognize the leading experts on the field who claimed 84, IQ and the wealth of nations/global inequality, literally the most quoted source on Sup Forums and here

>because their iq would have to correlate with the already well established data we have on IQ for these groups,
lel I posted the sources above. Would you like me to post similar sources from the same period (69-75) showing low Irish IQ scores as well? Are you a college student/psychologist even capable of assessing their validity beyond parroting layman beliefs?

>likely for the exact reasons I stated earlier, learn to read to more carefully
Again, weak excuses, and even if true, they're probably affecting Irish genetics, just accept the fact that the Brits were right and you're just dumber

TINY
BRITISH
BRAINS

this shouldnt be a surprise, we gave up a long time ago

>so Asian intellectual superiority is valid now
Nobody really denies this except for the extremely racist

t. Racist

diet is important for intelligence. we evolved because we cooked our food. we became smart enough to domesticate plants and animals so we can produce more food while doing less work

what are your views on ashkenazi higher (verbal) IQ, 112-115?

I know, I also know that severe malnutrition can induce changes in brains of all races (during childhood development) similar to cerebral palsy/mental retardation

I don't care. I just want these disgusting brown monkeys out of my country and away from my family.

And how will you accomplish that?

Irish are stupid and inferior

>Dumbtuguese

>I know, I also know that severe malnutrition can induce changes in brains of all races (during childhood development) similar to cerebral palsy/mental retardation

I'm surprised you don't know about the Flynn Effect. Malnutrition among other factors is the reason why we see such large gaps in mean IQ among different regions (along with some piss-poor research methods in some cases). A few generations ago, the mean IQ of any given Euro country would be functionally retarded to us today.

I know about it, the previous IQ thread (drop in Scandinavia) was actually a reverse Flynn effect/dumb immigration debate