Why is everyone so tall? I'm literally 182cm myself and 40% of the people I walk by at the subway are taller than me

Why is everyone so tall? I'm literally 182cm myself and 40% of the people I walk by at the subway are taller than me

183cm here and all I see is some 15-years-old 210cm lanklets while walking in the city. Younger generation truly is on some hormones.

>168

2.02m here and even my six year old cousin and his kindergarten classmates are taller than me

>m

164 here

I want to visit Portugal someday but I feel like everyone will poke fun at me for being short as fuck :(
I'm 168cm

You can find comfort in knowing that they will be the last generation.

192ish here and I feel like people are taller than me all the time.

196cm here
I barely see people taller than me. Equal or a litte smaller is no that uncommon tho.

Its alright brazilbro there is a lot of niggers and manlet pajeets in lixoboa so youll probably feel at home

179, just tall enough to not be a midget
fml

They arent.

Average male height is 172cm in Portugal, you are 10cm taller than the average man.

No, fuck you
I want to interact with civilized people.

Ay me too. My town is a bunch of Mexicans and Filipinos tho so I'm basically at or just below the average. Where.

180 here, feels slightly below average man

Ill give you an advice, as long as you can take the accent banter youll fit in just fine

central florida, not even many girls are shorter than me

170.18cm in the USA. Glad I got gf before it started bothering me.

>176

>one of early human generations to receive modern healthcare and almost totally westernized diets
"How did they fulfill their height potential?!"

That's all right. You guys use a bunch of different words we don't so I could imagine some minor problems rising in this aspect

182 cm
Doktor said I'd be way taller.

the pediatric equation for calculating future height from parents is retarded af, medical professionals suck at everything at math besides basic arithmetic because of dosage calculation/titration

>180 cm
prove me why i should feel inferior, faggots

Why you guys so obsessed with height?If you are above 180cm. there is no problem and fine. And when you are not a basketball or volleyball player, 190cm+ is not only useless but also might cause a health problem like an ache of backbone.

>180
>Tall