Safest country to travel Latin America alone?

What the title says.

Chile

USA

no one wants to be associated with your shit country

Perú will try their best!

>2012

Do me a quick favor and never respond to me without permission again

objectively Chile
the true inheritors of Prussian Civilization

i don't need permission from a lowly bum

2016. It is a bit outdated by now as our crime went down to 22/100k in 2017. Still, the safest country would be Chile

Jesus Christ, Sweden calm down bro.

sudakas making thought provoking posts as always

You've been posting shit though.

Ja ja, no need to be angry all the time bro. We all come here to have fun, no?

PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL

Stay in the Southern Cone (Arg, Chi, Uru) and you'll be fine.

>be sudaka
>can't handle the bantz

el salvador

I call Bullshit. Ecuador is Safer than Argentina and Uruguay. Rosario has a higher crime rate than Medellin.

>Sweden
es el HaitiANO

Vos de nuevo pelotudo? sos inbancable chabon, Colombia es una mierda violenta, aceptalo de una vez.

costa rica, puerto rico, cuba

*Thumbs-up your Youtube comment*

There there, you must have gone through a lot aren't you? You can always count on me for whatever you need. btw if you feeling angry you can say whatever to me right now

Is cordoba developed city like BA?

Why is rosrio more violent than literally most of our cities tho? Wake up dumbass, you were breinwashed into thinking your country is better

Venezuela

Economically yes, it's probably the second most important industrial center in the country, but as a city, buenos Aires is way better. More cultural offer, more cosmopolitan, etc
Sos un retrasado y tu pais es una mierda. Saludos

>can't handle the bantz
>takes it personally
>makes a passive aggressive attack on a personal level
stay made sudaka

awwwwwwwwwwwww
Good boy. If you're feeling lonely again look out for me on /lat/

t. hiperinflacion, invasion amerindia, desapariciones y protestas diarias

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

dumb shitskin, your shit country offers nothing to the world, not a single product worth mentioning from that shithole, you are from such a shitty background it's ridiculous you think you can talk down on anyone, brown troglodyte

Yo no digo que tu pais sea una mierda por decir. Yo lo digo porque lo vivi, y vi con mis propios ojos que es una mierda. Pobreza por todos lados, los vendedores ambulantes poco mas y te lloran para que les tires unos pesos, la infraestructura se cae a pedazos en todos lados... todo eso se puede ver en cualquier indicador socioeconomico de los miles que hay en internet, no es como que estés en posición para andar criticando otros países cuando vivís prácticamente en Africa. Un poco mas de humildad.

Just like that, let all go!

yo tambien hablo con propiedad. Argentina no es la gran mierda como vos crees que es. Indios con 5 niños vendiedo estupideces en buses y el subte, indigenas por todo lado, africanos que nisiquiera hablan español vendiendo mierda de contrabando. La tecnologia es incomprable y les toca viajar a chile o paraguay para poder comprar cosas decentes. Mas humildad

El peruANO........

Chile, Ecuador and Uruguay

I'd go to Ecuador though, it's happier than Chile and is not Lite Argentina like Uruguay.

Yes, I also think that French Canada counts as "Latin", but I'm interested in central and southern America this time. I'll leave Quebec for a different occasion, it's another trip I wanna do someday.

Chile seems the best option -I considered Uruguay before making this thread too-, but I also wanna know if there's a not really expensive way to travel to Eastern Island/Isla de Pascua. Can I take a boat from Santiago de Chile to the islands without paying a small fortune for it? (Me encantaría ir a la Isla de Pascua, pero igual es prohibitivo económicamente hablando).

To Brazilbro: I'm Galizian and I love your country, I even listen to Capoeira music and everything, but I know people who literally died visiting Brazil (no joke).

>Can I take a boat from Santiago
Santiago doesn't have sea, so I doubt it

los estados unidos

Sorry, I mean Valparaíso. I'm autistic.

>being autistic in a normie country
sucks to be you

Jesus Christ, Sweden calm down bro.

how about you stop nagging me

It's for your own good.

>bantz
Making aggressive sexually-frustrated posts isn't bantz

imagine being this much of a retard throwing out worthless insults out of insecurity

Nicaragua

>american Sup Forums poster calls me retard
pot calling the kettle black

el cono sur....

Chile is boring af.

Chile

depends
i didn't enjoy Santiago so much but i would trade a kidney to do hiking in the Andes nearby
if you're an outdoors person you'll enjoy it more than if you're a club person

Chile is safer.

Yeah, we don't have machete fights or parades celebrating death, or drug cartels killing each other.

Why is Cuba so safe?

commmunism
only the State is allowed to murder

cada cierto tiempo sale un barco de la armada con viveres etc pero no creo que te dejen por ser español

PINCHES HAMBRIENTINOS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this.
it's probably the only thing i envy from them

you won't envy them when the State murders YOU
hate these kids who support authoritarian governments like they won't be the first target of razzias. it's like rooting for meteors to hit Earth