I'm a 20-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us...

I'm a 20-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Why can't they just leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

That's pretty cool. I also want a loli gf to hug and kiss

Being Lebanese in australia is pretty cool as I can see

mashallah brother

That's romantic, i hope you marry with her soon!

Yeah haha we pedos got to stick together am I right fellow pedos haha

Good for you

Why don't you take a seat over there.

And why do you seek for validation here?

This is a loli website.

Fuck her

'

>1 post by this id

Every fucking time this Australian makes a thread then never posts in it again.

How does this shit get replies everytime?

no it's not

Yes, it is.

My great-grandmother was around 13-14 when she was married with my 50~ year old grandfather. thats how it goes

*great grandfather

no, that's why Sup Forums and other anime related boards exist, to keep you and your cancer contained there

/l/ board was deleted in 2004, this is not loli website

>He knows /l/ deleted in 2004
Whooa really old fag

>There's nothing sexual between us
Wasted opportunity.

Yes, it is. Normalfags are merely tolerated. A shame you appear incapable of returning such humility.

Keep your cancer contained first.

Sup Forums is indeed a website for lolicons.

Nothing wrong. My father did the same. My grandpa was 23 and my grandma was 14 when they started going out.

it's literally not, you faggots, either like it or not you should stay on Sup Forums or whatever cancer you fancy