/Sino/

中国人在韩国的版本

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiuaWFbOWMo
youtu.be/JD-AyLIXzSA
youtube.com/watch?v=0LPJJwqIIFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you always manage to make a grammar mistake?
literally every fucking post in 中文 you make you have some sort of error.
or is this a meme im missing

fuck off howaito pigu

Post AFWF feet plz

>Why does someone who's only been studying for 8 months make mistakes

Gee I dunno LOL

excelent choice in kpop lads.

out of curiosity, what motivates one to want to learn chinese? what chinese hobbies do you guys have?

1. Wanted to learn a language
2. Might as well learn the hardest language in the world

>chinese gf
>lunar new year soon

red envelope time bros, last time i got $200 and ate some delicious peking duck

I am interested by china's culture (first movie then "humanities") and modern history

>那个没有女朋友的感觉

My Chinese gf will be giving me a handjob in the back of a taxi cab again for Lunar New Years.

holy fuck is that your gf?

She's just one of them. You like?

feel like i should give up on japanese and learn chinese. also yes.

A japanese is fine too

In my experience it is easier to casually date/hook up in China than in JP, but can't say for sure.

I was told Chinese girls hate dating foreign men now.

I live in a Chinatown (pic related, Lunar New Year 2017) full of FOB Chinese women/girls, or second generation that still doesn't know English and is essentially still 100% Chinese. How do I meet them? There are no bars here or anything like that. Would they be on Tinder? Wechat?

Tantan

Off to a good start

Ask her if she will be the Kowloon to your British East India Company.

Here's another photo of her with her girlfriend.

she's very cute.

it's funny it's always the people learning mandarin that have gfs.

I'm learning mandarin where's my gf?

I am
Sick today

Sorry

The people that can already speak Mandarin fluently get more girls though. And they get to pick off the cream of the crop!

>tfw my sister tried multiple times to hook me up with her friends that for some reason all seemed to be into kpop boybands.
>tfw her friends said I was really handsome and cute and wouldn't mind going out with me.
>tfw they start fighting about how they were supposedly engaged and shouldn't be hanging out with me.
>tfw I was so shy and new at the game of playing women that I spilled my spaghetti in front of all of them.
>tfw made the situation so awkward that it's too embarrassing for me to approach them and talk to them again.
All those years of failure and I am a new player no longer. I have several notches under my belt of women (all asians) that I have slayed.

Pic related: one of my sister's friends that she tried to set me up with but I fucked it up and am now full of regrets because her pussy is really hot

Anything good here bros

Her personality is "moe" as in the anime style. She likes simple things, and is idealistic.

Next to the plane icon says "Chengdu" I dunno if that means she's from there or wants to go there.

Thanks, will be grabbing coffee w her later. Plane means that's where she has been so I am guessing she is/family is from there.

Does she speak English?

I don't think that many people hate American

EL cuBANo JAp AMWF poster

Very badly

Is it better than your Mandarin?

My mandarin is 0, so yes.

chinese investment
tired of beeing poor
allways loved china

i can be your gf (male)

What's that like? I completely avoid even talking to people with bad English because it's really awkward for me, I couldn't imagine trying to date one.

>tfw neighbor had an exchange program where lots of qts cycled in and out and some were obviously giving me the signs to approach them but I never did because I thought their English was shit

It's funny when their English is bad, you can make sexual innuendo jokes all night.

Hate != Fear

fear leads to anger...

For me it's just awkward. Every time someone with little to no English tried communicating with me I never understood what the fuck they were on about and just basically made it clear that they wouldn't get anywhere with me(respectfully) and just walked away. They always get upset when you can't understand them too. Like what the fuck, I'm not even one of those "learn the language foreigner!" type people but how are you gonna get upset at me for you not knowing English nigga.

Most are bad at writing but OK at speaking and good at listening, so not a problem IRL.

Also like said, it is entertaining.

Why are there countries that fear Israel even though like three of them are nowhere near Israel itself

>Most are bad at writing but OK at speaking
Honestly man, bad English is a turn off for me, I'm not even big into accents. If I knew their language I'd be completely okay with bad English though but if the only way we can communicate is English then I'd prefer fluency.

>today I have transfered 100 usd to my ladyboy gf

How hard is it to find models in China? I want to build my photography portfolio for free. Maybe I can find girls that want to build their portfolio too.

It was appreciated booski

>bad English is a turn off for me

Asian gfs are not for you.

Kek

but it’s cute if a girl has it

>He doesn't like bad English

youtube.com/watch?v=eiuaWFbOWMo

Most attractive Chinese girls look Korean/Japanese

Brody I passed up on fresh hot UNI exchange students because of this. The thing is I assumed they didn't speak English but I didn't actually know, never got to hear them speak it and when they were on their phones they would only speak in their native language. Wouldn't even have a clue how to approach them if I wanted to.

Not for me famiglia. I think it's cute in writing, but not verbally.

If they're attending university in America then they speak English. They have to pass English proficiency tests to get in.

>Not for me famiglia. I think it's cute in writing, but not verbally.

Example
>writing(pic related)

>verbal
youtu.be/JD-AyLIXzSA
>cuteness out the window

Is that so? Don't people who study in Japan/China not need to know a lick of the language?

I'm doing a degree in China and I need to pass a Chinese proficiency test.

한국 버전 중국인
L, O, G, A, r, 1, T, H, 3, b, T, N, E, 1, G, U, Z
Y, b, T, N, E, 1, G, U, 3, O, G, A, r, 1, T, H, M
W 'H '┴ 'Ɩ 'ɹ '∀ 'פ 'O 'Ɛ '∩ 'פ 'Ɩ 'Ǝ 'N '┴ 'q 'Y
Z '∩ 'פ 'Ɩ 'Ǝ 'N '┴ 'q 'Ɛ 'H '┴ 'Ɩ 'ɹ '∀ 'פ 'O '˥

>autistic spammer is back

R /紅茶/紅茶/ B

R /紅茶/紅茶/ B
孤獨症垃圾郵件發送者是回<

暗/明/紅/紅,紅茶/光/ LED / L

LED / L>紅/ R

>the return to the Guangdong province, 47 days left.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LPJJwqIIFY

>> i ○ × ○ i > i○×○i

α×1 N 1 =蕩婦

Does Winston think he's Chinese now or something?

通過GoogleTRANSLATE-E

難道溫斯頓認為他現在什麼是中國?

>GoogleTRANSLATE-E

你好。我有中国人太太。我不知道普通话。

谷歌翻譯W-結果

> GOOGLETRANSLATE,每一個男人,女人和孩子!

谷歌翻譯W-結果
>谷歌翻譯,每一個男人,女人和孩子!

谷歌翻譯W-結果
>谷歌翻譯,每一個男人,女人和孩子! 英語賽門鐵克來自拉丁語腳本的字母!

Hello there. I have a Chinese wife. I do not know Mandarin.
你好。 我有一個中國妻子。 我不知道普通話。

>我有中国人太太
your life is doom

西蒙的,拉丁腳本| - 谷歌翻譯刪除| A-ZA-Z
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE中國
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE中國[語言]
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE(中國(傳統))
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE(傳統)
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE傳統
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE貿易
英| - 谷歌翻譯DELETE拉德

> 나는 아내 중국인이
당신의 인생은 운명이다

谷歌發音:翻譯::一個Yīgè

谷歌翻譯SLATE:你好,你現在可以明白嗎? 我教你回复/回复/相關。

Are there Chinese Idols? And are they this cute?

谷歌翻譯SLATE:是否有中國人的偶像? 而且他們是這個可愛的?

褐色
棕色
说丫?Show Ya?Shuō yā

毛澤東在中國殺死所有的鳥鳥歌

Delete, Yang + space
刪除,楊+空間

what the fuck are there two now?

刪除-Y ^? + 1
ι=1 + 1/2 + 1=ι

1 + 1 + 1 =ι
一個?贏

0.5 + 1/2 + 1^ \pi

黑線> c-C

抓斗,然後呢? 你的母親或單身

貓追她的狗,狗追貓
貓(女)
貓(男)
家貓/物種/人類

I'm reporting him yet nothing is being done about it.

Amazing moderation.

我志願致敬
我的志願致敬
私は賛辞をボランティア
나는 경의를 자원 봉사
我的志愿致敬
I volunteer tribute

我要檢舉他又什麼都沒有對此進行。

驚人的節制。
//
I want to prosecute him and did nothing about it.

Amazing moderation.

我對於U(西門)

澳大利亞U(西門)
Australian U (Simon)
U אוסטרלי (סיימון)

N / I =中國的定時行

Come home, Taiwan man.

回家的时候,台湾人。

Sup Forums is basically unmoderated

Eh, I'm the MODSDOM

who is this semen demon

I don't think the mods appreciate you treating them like they are your personal army. You should instead write in the description of your report what rule the offending poster is infracting otherwise the mods will have no basis in supporting your report to chinese m00t as there is nothing to investigate.

這是誰的精液妖我不認為MODS的欣賞你對待他們就像他們是你的私人軍隊。 你應該在你的報告什麼統治違規海報infracting否則MODS將在支持您的報告對中國m00t,因為其中沒有調查沒有依據的說明,而不是寫。

詛咒中國(繁體)

>this is the standard for american political rhetoric in 2018
The Chinese century is upon us. It's inevitable at this point. America has gone so far down.

>
>>this is the standard for american political rhetoric in 2018
>The Chinese century is upon us. It's inevitable at this point. America has gone so far down.
//
>這是2018年美國的政治修辭標準
中國的世紀已經來臨。 這是不可避免的,在這一點上。 美國在過去的這麼遠了。

This Aussie is a bit annoying, however. I WISH the mods would do something about him. He contributes nothing original and just translates what other people are saying into Chinese.

Are you roleplaying as the jap or the cuban right here