Is your city racially segregated?

Is your city racially segregated?

>Chicago
>yeah pretty much

Other urls found in this thread:

nextlouisville.wfpl.org/2016/06/08/inside-louisvilles-decades-long-problem-with-housing-segregation/
courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2014/02/12/nearly-half-of-louisville-lives-in-extreme-segregation/5436439/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36472454
citylab.com/equity/2017/02/louisville-confronts-its-redlining-past-and-present/517125/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I live in places like Winnetka or Wilmette?

which blue square is the county jail?

Notice how we've set up the hispanics as a buffer zone so nobody has to live black-adjacent.

>Oslo
>maybe a little bit

>white, asian, hispanic somewhat mixed in areas
>blacks mostly segregated from other races
lel

What is that place where the majority of asians live?

i wonder what is like being a blue dot in a sea of pink

That’s chinatown

What is like living in Sondre Nordstrand, Alna, Stovner and Grorud? Also, where are the immigrants from?

Most people from poorer countries end up living mostly by themselves in virtually all Swedish cities and towns. Even places like Malmö (~35% immigrant population) is like this. Some areas are inhabited by practically 100% immigrants and vice versa.

Only some suburbs

>Milwaukee
>Yes indeed

Few do it better than we do. Not saying it's necessarily good, but I can't completely say it's not for the best. Niggas be wilding out here. Most of the north side is as bad as Detroit.

My city has changed much over the past half-century. My parents grew up in the 50s and 60s, which was before things started to decline. The Milwaukee they knew is so very different from the one I know.

>Pittsburgh
Red=Wh*Toid
Blue=Black Bull

Also
Green=Arr Rook Same
Orange=CHI

I can only assume yellow is
>0% face

why are there almost no hispanics?

Where are the best neighborhood in Chicago?

where's the polish district?

what is kara boga?

the entire city

>Louisville
nextlouisville.wfpl.org/2016/06/08/inside-louisvilles-decades-long-problem-with-housing-segregation/
courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2014/02/12/nearly-half-of-louisville-lives-in-extreme-segregation/5436439/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36472454
citylab.com/equity/2017/02/louisville-confronts-its-redlining-past-and-present/517125/
>it's pretty tame by southern standards

Gotta separate the dark colors from the light

seems like asians are the most segregated

Asian usually refers to things like Pakis, Bangladeshis, and what not over there iirc

yes, i know

>mfw I live in one of the few parts of Chicago that actually is demographically diverse

More like the other races can tolerate each other except blacks

It's bad, black people from all white suburbs tend to be either full blown black panther/militants or self hating coons/uncle Tom's.

Is there any racial tension or does everyone get along?

No, ygere's only one race in my province, but it is segregated by French and Anglo

*there's not "ygere's"

yup.
Immigrants in the south.
whites in the north.
White trash in the north east

It's pretty okay because it's a big mix of everything instead of just two ethnic bloc vying for control. Even among the blacks there's a three-way split between black Americans, West Africans, and Ethiopians.

what ygere's?

what about if you're hispanic or asian?

I live in one of the most segregated regions in the nation

I don't know

Tend to fit in with whitey quite well but sometimes embrace a militant identitarianism once they hit college

Not even Mexicans are willing to live in Pittsburgh

The white parts

i meant what is it

>San Francisco
>very

Where are the blacks?

Blacks are too poor to live in SF.

Do Hispanics and Asians get along?

bump

Madison wi. 500000 people and we are about 80% white

Oops

Not in San Francisco

There is no map for it. But this is what I found for my town.

Have a lot of money.

bump