new day, new suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to the club

been here for quite a while now

:/

CHI
New day, same suffering. New suffering just makes every day after it worse.

Need a CHI gf

Have any social interaction?

how's your day going?
get one

no, i can't remember the last time i had a conversation with someone i didn't know

The usual.

same here pretty tiring

I had one but she left me

why?

No single reason
Relationship just fell apart

Same pathetic thread every day

find another one then
rude

it's a miracle that i haven't developed schizophrenia or something yet, i'm so far down the rabbit hole alread

The fuck is /CHI/?

one autistic mexican american and a Finn mope about how supposedly shit their lives are while doing nothing whatsoever to improve them. every day.

thats like a nightmare honestly but at this point wouldn't be surprised

rude

It's not so bad here. I used to frequent /R9K/ and by the end I was ready to fucking put a slug in my head. I haven't been back in months.

we are stuck here for good

That is defeatist, we can easily leave and start a new life.

not really it's either this or i sit in silence all day

Why is there no other option?

don't really have one

WHY THE FUCK DID THE HOUSING PRICES SKYROCKET OVER THE NEW YEAR!?
The cheapest homes were just $600k late last year, but now there' 1.2 million +

just build one

That would be like 2-3 million

start small

Accurate

no rude posters allowed

Not true though, i've worked and travelled and tried doing stuff in general. Nothing has really worked out. Don't really feel like trying that much anymore tbqh, i'll probably do something every once in a while but it all feels like a chore.

No crying retards who refuse to do anything to improve themselves allowed

this is my general

Done anything interesting lately? Is that life coach thing working out for you?

What is that?

What is what?

"that life coach thing"

tfw grew up with spics so even though I'm white I feel no connection to my culture

are you from cali?

Your comments just come off as "just do it" tier to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

As cliche as it sounds you really can't change anything if youre just at home complaining on Sup Forums. If you're so depressed at least exercise or meditate or see a mental health professional.

They also come off as someone just trying to boost their ego by trying to find someone who they can feel superior to, which is pretty sad if that's the case. But maybe you are just a helpful shia labeouf clone who has no ill will and isn't miserable.

Been there done this and that, always find myself at square one at some point. Things don't always work out you know.

What doesn't work out though? What did you try to do and what was the point of failure?

To add to this things occasionally just become overall worse when I go out of my way to do things.
>just stop fucking up
Would if I could.

Elaborate on what things do. You talk so vaguely be more specific

Poor social skills
>just work on them dude lmao
it really isn't that easy. People have a tendency to form cliques that are not that easy to get into and having poor social skills just makes it that much harder. Though it's not like people are oblicated to like anyone. I haven't made a new friend in real life in a long long time but I do have some that I go way back with and see once in a while.

I guess that's a good point, fair enough.

desu even a crackden tier home will be 1 million.
might as well buy an existing crackden for that price

Meh, my next shot at changing things is uni, though if I have to move and lose contact with my friends here then that won't be good. Also I might fail to get in again, I could always go take an easier degree which is what i'll probably do if this time around it things won't work out. The finnish image board has plenty of stories of people becoming more or less social hermits after moving to uni so even getting in doesn't guarantee that things will change for the better atleast social life wise.

That sucks man sorry to hear that hope it works out

move some where else then maybe in south america

That kind of money would buy you a really nice house in spain.

I'm off to bed. Good night.

D-don't remind me. If I can find a job in Spain I would seriously consider moving there.
I need to work on my spanish though
Goodnight
Are Argentina and Uruguay first world these days?

i think but i'm not sure maybe Chile is

Mashaallah

But Chile isn't white.

none of them are

wtf i hate argentina and uraguay now

Throw on some oldies and call it a day, bato