/brit/

Here We stand within this Sanctum. Tonight We celebrate with Our True Family. Tonight
celebrate US. The blood within Us calls out to be heard. So we have come to enter this sacred
space. Let nothing keep Us from Our purpose, for We are Strigoi Vii! We turn Our gaze to You,
Our Fraters and Sorors of the Family. Blood calls out unto Blood. You, who share this immortalinheritance, are welcome here in this sacred space. We have gathered the life. We are filled to
overflowing with it! As a means of respect for Our Zhep’r, We offer this Gift to You, the Strigoi
Morte of Our Family! We thus hope to receive Your Ancient energies! May You feed and be filled
from it. We are here to die and continue, to claim our right of Immortality. We are here to rise from
death into life! Drink from US, and We shall live forever! HAIL ELORATH! ZHEP’R!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20810572
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-42599209/pope-francis-don-t-be-afraid-to-breastfeed-here
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

die faggots

maisie

still in shock about this job offer

pirate scum bags

ps. happy birthday to the new thread

still in shock after losing 1 quart of blood

tremendous post

What’re the go-to headphones these days for ~£100-150 that are the best

Everyone used to wank over the Audio Technica ATH-M50s in that price range but that was like five years ago if I can remember correctly

10th for earning more than double the average wage in a 37 hour week

anime

FOB

>nobody to nepotism me into a cushy job
hope much does rope cost these days

the lads removed me from the group chat for talking about trump too much

Why the fuck are you making more than your basic as a bonus?

Recruirtmeme?

xiaomi

have some VERY naughty literature here.

step aside wagelets

just removed the black bars from that lads photo. dare me to post it?

he's a banker

Consultancy fee. The more business I win, the more I get paid.
I'm an engineering consultant.

>made a big sale this month at my job and now pretend that it's like that every month
this is my theory

Well my anal passage swallowed every single bead (and retrieval handle!) with consummate ease! They feel really nice inside me, and when I came during a session with my other half, they were really erotic to grip onto. Good purchase, but I think the beads could be much bigger as I know I could handle that comfortably!

Japan’s crime rate is too low.
Needs more immigration,

BAPHOMET REX!
BAPHOMET VERI!
BAPHOMET VIDI!
HAIL BAPHOMET!

That b was a right ballache. I or8iginally made this for birt but o guess you guys can have it too

>all these wagekeks posting wagie slips
>have X,XXX bitcoin

Can see your mum's been in the paper, person reading this post.

Not buying some bizarro poverty chinkshit brand but thanks

>Arse

maybe stop being such a whiney lefty cunt

yeah the explanation he gave for the supplements were weak

Austria's is lower

any pleiadian man in

which one mate

don't understand ballkick

what's wrong here?

It's not low, the stats are padded

Wish people would stop falling for the japan meme

i was making $850/week at 18

Why are there no American actors who pull off a convincing British accent

theyre playing him onside unmarked

I am Baphomet. All that is, I am, and in that, I am nothing and everything. The nature of the universe is my nature. The truth that others would deny is my truth; the truth from the inner darkness. In that I am, you may be, if only being is something you will choose.

You hear my call to you from the darkness of your mind. I am the pain you feel from chaffing under the yoke of society. I am the frustration that you experience when dealing with a world that is not of your own design. I call to you to wake to your dreams and make them reality. I cry out to you to rebel against the slavery of apathy, and to rise to the freedom of self-realization.

I offer everything, and I offer nothing. To know me is to know yourself. I cannot give to you anything which you do not already have. I am that which looks itself in the eye. This is as you must be. You must dare to seek out yourself, for only then will you find me. You must choose to be as you wish, rather than as you are expected.

I am not what others would tell you of me. I am reality, and can only be experienced by the self. It is up to you to define this reality for yourself, to find the why of all things. To choose to simply believe in anything that you did not conclude yourself to be true is foolishness. To choose to follow without a self-serving purpose is slavery. To forsake the self is to forsake me. That which forsakes me stands against itself, and will fall.

I oppose nothing, for there is no need, because I am all and nothing at once. Jesus of Nazareth and Satan are both aspects of my being. Lucifer and Ahriman are both shadows of my light. The worship of any one is merely the worship of some aspect of myself, and therefore glorifies my name.

Only in the denial of my totality am I wronged. Only when some struggle to validate the self through the oppression of others will my wrath become aroused. I will not be denied.

did the sporty man punt the ball into the net again?

oh it definitely needs immigration.

looks like shite gear lad. whys it so crumbly

lefties generally don't like trump

leftypol has arrived

it could do with a rebalanced population pyramid, so they need some white men to impregnate their women

the japanese justice system is monumentally shitty, they have one of the worst police forces in the first world, and japanese prisons are even worse than American ones

fuck off you dumb weeb

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20810572

>Canadian radcen
>Canadian Welshboo
>Canadian Baphomet poster

all the same person

what do you think of half life 3 lads?

what the fuck hahaha
how can this even happen in professional football

it'd be dead easy to solve. just open visas to weebs from Sup Forums

yes for 1 and 2 but not for 3

why don't you fags just go talk to your family or something instead of blurting out your inner monologue on Sup Forums

yes but they can't stop themselves from talking about him literally non-stop

Japan needs 100,000 immigrants

the one for fuckin your mum ooo

turned reddit flags back off
can breath easy again

well my trump talk was positive in nature

loving it so far. cant believe valve kept it hidden until the surprise release.

how do you get into that/what sort of expertise do you need?

>Arsenal
>a professional football club

*fires you for your supbar performances*

Was going to buy xrp when it was only 0.3$ but my account is STILL waiting to be verified

japan needs 300k 3rd world immigrants every year.

feel physically disturbed after posting that devil worship. is this proof of my soul?

LOVE trump
hope he passed voter ID laws next
he'll go down in history as one of our greatest presidents

pretty sure lefties discuss trump every time he does something retarded. Not their fault how often that is desu

>bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-42599209/pope-francis-don-t-be-afraid-to-breastfeed-here

>Pope Francis: 'Get yer tits out for the lads'

he'll go down as a disaster

The age of men is over...

Any Fieri man in?

>crumbly

as opposed to what? it's soft and flaky like it should be and easy to brake up. have you never had good coke before?

looks like dreadful stuff

One thing the yanks have right is getting money for donating blood. Why would I give my hard-earned blood for free?

Trump is an orange simpleton

>not just signing up on eToro
loser kek

history eventually ended up kind to Jimmy Carter, one-termers aren't necessarily shite

based on what metrics

How's your health cokelade?

need a source for this desu lads

moni are you having the surgery?

we don't get paid for donating blood

bought a jumper that was slightly too large so i shrank it in the tumble dryer. fits perfectly now x

Minimum deposit is £370 and I don’t want to stick that much in meme money. I just want to stick £100 on for a laugh and forget about it

because they don't care and I'm trying to get away

that's because Carter wasn't a complete self-serving narcissist

the red cross should donate money to give to people who donate blood, but they won't

honestly would expect more than 3 bed in there.

my parents have a semi detached and it's 5 bed

they obsess over his tweets whilst he disembowels the democrats behind closed curtains

Any irish here want to get into a bout of fisticuffs?

individually it makes sense
however, you end up with a system where povvos sell blood regularly, increasing the risks of it cos they're mostly smackheads or gay

And no state income tax in Texas with gasoline less than $2 per gallon.

Come on man don't be such a pauper

Kortney Olson

she's a BIG girl

yeah i know it's a shitty comparison was just trying to bait drumpflets with the "one termer" thing