This is what passes for entertainment in Turkey

>this is what passes for entertainment in Turkey

ah the power of k*ra b*ga...

Nobody watches that shitshow actually idk how and why it's still aired

Did a Turk become your new daddy or something leaf? why are you so butthurt towards kara BOGA

Why are they pretending to be white with their bleached hair and colored contacts? It's honestly sad that only one person there accepts her natural Turkish complexion

This is honestly a very good post.

Wow, it's kinda sad to see that one girl who's tanned her skin and dyed her hair black. At least the other girls accepted their natural Turkish complexion.

do womyn in turkey really make themselves up like that in day to day life or is this for something? it's spooky

Why do they all look like transexuals except for the 2 brown haired girls

>turks pretend to be white so hard
>turks pretend to be european so hard
what's the matter, thought the master race was better than living in a totalitarian state getting buttfucked by the SAA and...

ohnononononononno
KURDS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

thats clearly the them of the episode

that's the reporter lol

>that flag
>this post

El goblino...

56% post

0% post

La creadurad...

being 0% is better than being a mutt of wh*Tes, mexicans, africans and other races.

HAHAHHAHAHAH

>"it's better to be 0% th-BOOM RATATATATTATAPUM PRA PRA PUM ALLAH AKBAR BOOM"

>coming from an arab/mongol rape baby

Bruh, look at this dude

i'm 100% BLACK mutt boi
>"it's better to be 100% th-BEEP BEEP RATATAAERM BOOOM CRASH ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAR BOOOOOOM"

>when your country is muslim but has had more terror attacks than the rest of europe
also this kara boga meme is cringy, only a true cuck would pretend to be black even for a joke

>only a true cuck
but i ain't wh*Te, maybe wh*Te in Goblinia but that doesn't say much

>"Hahahha I'm 100% turki-BOOM ALLAH AKBAR NONO PLEASE NO RAPE MI BUTTHOLE MI SON IS TURKISH MI SON NO SEE ME BEINNG RAPED BY MACHO ARABS IN TURKEY MI SON CLOSE YOUR EYES AH AH AH MY NIQAB HAS MADE MY SKIN MOIST AND THE PENIS OF THE ARAB TERRORIST RAPIST IS MAKING SLURPING SOUNDS AND MY ASS IS QUEEFING FROM PLEASE AH YES ARAB PUT MY PENIS ON MY ASSHOLE TEACH ME THE WAYS OF ALLAH"

naw' i'm off to bed my niBBas fo' real. Keep an eye on ma comrades

kys