Classes haven't even begun yet

>classes haven't even begun yet
>already know that i'm going to fail them all

Maybe if you prayed to kara boga you'd do better

>had spiffy grades and decent prospects for the entire course.
>suddenly thesis
>too much stress to handle
>I was thrown out of uni month ago and I haven't told anyone about it

>have 2 siblings
>i'm the only one who even made it to uni
>failed so hard i got kicked out half a year ago
>still haven't told my parents because I don't want to crush their hopes and dreams that at least one of their children will not end up as complete failure

That can't be true? How many ECTS is the final thesis?

>need to do a group presentation, pretty much free passing grades for anyone
>no friends, couldn't find a good opportunity to ask someone to join in
>too much of a sperg to do presentations
>I-I guess I can compensate if I study for the written test
>don't study, fail
I just want to drop out.

This is drone strike levels of hitting close to home, please delete

>"i'll study later, i have time"
>i run out of time

get on modafinil to unlock the full potential of your mind

CAN'T FABRICATE

Tomorrow is the first day, my only class is art appreciation

>week of exams tomorrow
>still shitposting

>fail because you do not manage to properly appreciate Barton Lidice Beneš' Visual AIDS

>thought I was going to fail my one class and get a gpa bad enough to get me kicked out because my other grades were low
>ended up passing all my classes well enough to not even be on academic probation
Whew, that was close. I'm glad it happened though, thinking I was going to get kicked out after I had taken so much money out to go there was terrifying and I don't think I'll ever let that happen again.

>dad wants me to go to college
>seriously don't want to, tell him I'll just join the Marines or something even though I'm a lanklet
>he's afraid I'll die or some shit so I just continue with my plan to go to college
>later completely forgets I'm even going anywhere and insists I go to a trade school
>decide to roll with it
>a month before I'm set to leave to another town he says he feel like he's pressured me and says I can do whatever I want
>but now insists I get a job
>literally no jobs in my area by walking and I hate driving
>now wants me to join the airforce because of all the sweet benefits
>"you can fly a drone and bomb bad guys"
>can't tell him I don't feel like fighting for israel or bombing syrian children
>decide to just go the path of military dentist
>already 19 and living like a NEET, I clean the house and do other stuff but really I'm on the computer most of the time
>only reason I haven't enlisted yet is because I need to wait two more months for these braces to come off, to close a 2 millimeter gap in my front teeth
>here I am while my friends are living life and going to uni
>even with all this junk food I can hardly get fat and won't bulk up by the time I join the military
>the absolute STATE of my life right now

You should go to trade school.

I know its different in the usa but in briton (on holiday atm) if you go to the right unis its basically 3 years of partying and free money from the gubment, cured me from being a neet (though im secretly still one, i just have a social life)

Then there is probably some option to pay per ECTS to retake the thesis.

Don't give up if fucking 6 ECTS is keeping you away from your degree.

6 ECTS is a monthly wage.
I'm unemployed and like I said - I haven't told anyone.

>can't tell him I don't feel like fighting for israel or bombing syrian children

The US is bombing ISIS in Syria and Iraq. Even the Shia government in Iraq has thanked the US for bombing ISIS.

How do you even get thrown out of uni?Is your course always full every year?Do you always fill the vacancies?Here we even have students in the same bachelor(3 years minimum)as I that are on their 5-6 year trying to finish all the classes .

So you pay huge tuiton fees and get indebted AND you can actually get kicked out of your course and have to apply again?

>managed to get an incomplete
>doing work over break
>winter depression
>everyone thinks I've done more than I have
>feel like sleeping for a decade

>all these depressed whiteoids
Lmaooo

In my, and most of the US's case, your GPA has to be super low, or you have to fail the majority of your classes in a semester. Some schools make it so that it's impossible to get kicked out the first semester it happened (mine used to but got rid of it this year), and you can only get kicked out after two semesters of it or academic probation, but like I said that isn't the case everywhere. From there, depending on the school you can get suspended, which means you can apply back after a year elsewhere, or dismissed which means you are never allowed to return. No, you don't get your money back and you do have to pay back all your loans. Most schools here you don't need to apply into your major, so I can't speak on that.

>/r9k/ leaf mad that this thread will get more attention than the next 10 of his combined

Go get kicked out of school for spending all your time on Sup Forums wh*teoid lol

>US college is unnecessarily expensive
>you're required to take a bunch of bullshit
art/language/diversity classes and extra credit that have nothing to do with your major

I bet you vote democrat and think you deserve >free college too.

What kind of faggot doesn't want to bomb Muslims?

Go home justin

Why didn't you move to Israel with all the other Russian Jews?

Because I am neither Russian or Jewish, though I would be open to moving to Israel if they agreed to give me a rifle and let me hunt Palestinians.