WE WUZ

youtu.be/ypnNcFPaPoo

Why are Turkish nationalists so cringe?

who the fuck wants to be a wh*Te subhuman

we wuz turuk n metal workuz in the altai n shit

Because the government has refused to "pick a side" between west and east, the people suffer from an identity crisis and now pretend Turkey is some superpower who don't need no allies

>wh*Te subhuman delusions

West (read it as wh*Tes) was always hated here, from the communists to the fascists. We never see ourselves as a westerner. Our hate for the west started when we stepped our foot in Anatolia.

We hate you.
We will conquer you again and make you our harem slaves.

Honestly curious, why do you hate us?

Because we're at war with you for nearly a millenia

Because they are liars and will always be liars.

Sarmatians aren't Turkics but Iranic race from the Black Sea region.

Turks are not that different from Arabs.

t. Greek/Kurd larping as a Mongol

>We will conquer you again and make you our harem slaves.

You never conquered white people.You only conquered balkans which is not white

the white scoundrel is a lizard in human skin.

The original Turks were white, you've seen those Cuman and Kirghiz posts many times by now.

t. jamal

>moortugal

I love when Greeks and Balkanites become non-white when it's about them getting conquered by Turks and then magically turn into white when it comes about the ancient history.

"white" is a dumb term invented by Americans, it doesn't mean anything

>this old meme again

pan-turanist get out
the ancient ilyrians were white, the slavic migrants aren't

>having that picture saved
leaf

>greeks are related to shitalians but not with cypriots
that pic is shit

are you albo diaspora claiming that you are illyrians?

Turanism has nothing to do with it.

This is really confusing.
I understand it's part of your tradition to hate us because of the past wars (correct me if I'm wrong).
But what, if any, is the reason as to why you hate us now, besides that, and why can't we acknowledge past mistakes and work for peace in the future as good neighbours and allies?

why would you want to be ally with a cockroach?
never trust a shitalian

Who the fuck are they then, turks?

That would not explain their language, which can only be a modern version of Illyrian. Croats and Serbs are also Illyrian of course, they just happen to speak differently

Cypriots are related to Greeks. They just cluster together somewhat apart from mainland Greeks. Similar to how Southern Italians and Northern Italians cluster apart despite both being Italian. As for the Italian and Greek relation, many Southern Italians are descended from mainland Greeks who colonized Southern Italy thousands of years ago, plus a sizable amount of Greeks who went into Italy during the ERE and after the Ottoman conquest of the ERE.

We would only ally with BLACKS.

lmao

We're all human dude, stop with this rude shit. We need to stick together to propel humanity forward.

Why limit yourself with blacks when you can ally yourself with whites as well?