HAAHAHHAAH YESSSS THIS THREAD AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHA NIIICEEEEEEEEE

>china
>mexico
>good food
This sounds suspiciously American.

French food is completely overrated, kangaroo

please note that all god tier food are from non wh*te countries. thank you

absolutely buttmad

because I took time for you to correct your bullshit?

well i dont give a fuck, i just want lentejas con chorizo now

Awful bait

>china
>good food

every time, the most overrated cuisine in world, it just became popular because of fake version of their food spread like fast food, everyone who was in china knows that their food is alien tier

youtube.com/watch?v=iWNd1ibT5Ek

chinese food sucks, but i'm sure you base it off westernised chinese restaurants

Top Restaurants In The World Based On Total Number Of Michelin Star Restaurants:

France - 600
Japan - 419
Italy - 333
Germany - 290
Spain - 174
United Kingdom - 163
United States - 148
Belgium - 129
Switzerland - 116
Netherlands - 107

have you ever been a michelin star restaurant? bunch of elitist bullshit

Excuse me: Countries With Best Food Based On Total Number Of Michelin Star Restaurants:*

i have several times

An American thinks with his ranking, not with his brain.

Yes, I'd highly recommend going to one. The ranking is based entirely on the quality of restaurant's food - assessed independently of the restaurant's service or decor (although typically a restaurant with several michelin stars will be "fancy"). This means that it doesn't necessarily have to be pretentious/elitist bullshit: it's all about the quality of the food, the taste of the food.

Sometimes it's an incredible experience - a meal can last for hours and the courses can be thought-provoking and creative, like an edible museum exhibit.

it's ALWAYS the argies that are buttmad about Mexican superiority. you sound like a Central American lmao

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mexican food is God-tier, meserito.

It's ALWAYS the germs that are buttmad about French superiority, you sound like an englishman lmao

KRAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

When I worked in Piemonte I worked with a guy who was sous chef in La Credenza which has 1 star. He said
all chefs there would rather have a decent cooked meal. What's served in Michelin restaurants is usually more oriented as elite unique experience.

PS Netherlands food is disgusting but they have lots of Michelins cause it's good place to have restaurants with that quality and cook other cuisines.

so what you're saying: French cuisine is better than everything else.

French.

think you fucking faggot. THINK before you post.

>French cuisine is better than everything else
Where's the lie?

it's shit fucking food. even English is better.

tfw we got the best cuisine in the observable universe

our food is at least ok tier. brazilian cuisine is regional, the state of minas gerais and the northeast have the best foods.

Embarrassing.

Germany is #4, you should be happy.

Add Peru to god tier.

What are some top tier Peruvian dishes that aren't Lomo Saltado or Papas a la Huancaina?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbehr63hZ-E

Then tell me, what is your favorite food of France which makes it superior beside baguettes and croissants?
You - my little "white" burger - should know it better than me, I only wasted the last two years of my life there with my french (now ex)-gf.
I just don't like it to read such a bullshit.

Post examples pls

India and peru should be top tier and germany bottom and thailand middle

Also arab should be middle

And israel

Obove all else these threads trigger the fuck outta me.

I'm a French exchange student, you complete depravity of genetics.

>oktugal

France and Japan are overrated. Spain is underrated. Fuck Mich*in stars.

> I'm a French exchange student, you complete depravity of genetics.

That didn't answer my question.

Replace Hong Kong with Vietnam

It's, unironically, literally the inverse

It does make the fact that you spent two years in France completely irrelevant to me. Go run in traffic with a pretzel in your anus.

India in shit tier is retarded ,cunt
curry is life

Causa rellena
Chupe de camarones
Pachamanca
Parihuela (Has aphrodisiac effects)
Ceviche
Caldo de Gallina
Aji de Gallina
Juanes
And a large etcetera.

What’s the difference between Chinese and Hong Kong food?
Also Vietnamese food is amazing 2bh

I'm sorry but French as #1? according to the rankings whore in the thread.

LMAO

I didn't even know that the French had a cuisine. what is it? Escargots in Croissants?

I agree that a home-cooked meal is probably best of all, but we need a way of quantifying food quality by country and the michelin guide was the only surefire way.

A 2 stars Italian restaurant in the UK would count as british food with this ranking. Like another non said I doubt that the 107 netherlands stars are all here because Netherland food is great.
You also need to account that such restaurants are really expensive

Switch Japan and Greece + Brazil and Mongolia and you got everything right

wikipedia or something

> go to the US as an Exchange student - voluntarily
> talk about food
It does make the fact you are French completely irrelevant to me.

Hi Peru, you're up-and-coming in the food world. I want to go to Central in Lima. Have you been there?

feijão tropeiro (pic)
pão de queijo (cheese bread)
farofa com ovo e linguiça (tempered manioc root floor with eggs and sausages)
feijoada (beans cooked with a lot of pork)
bobó de camarão (a kind of shrimp soup)
aipim frito (fried manioc root)

there's a lot more, but our food is much more than rice and beans.

how is greek god tier?
I mean its alright but really, god tier?

Yes, last year. It was nice but a bit expensive.

im not even a poo but damn indian food in shit tier really?

That looks fantastic

based
honestly i cant stand too much hotness in my mouth so i make milder indian dishes and they always taste great

>china
>god tier
pick one

also, I've eaten most foods on this list and Brazil is definetly god tier there as so much good stuff here like feijoada, feijão tropeiro,baião de dois, acarajé and probably the best BBQ in the world. Even the smaller stuff are great like coxinha and pão de queijo.
Brazillian food is wonderful and it changes completely from region to region so with you are travelling here you will never eat the same thing twice.
I don't care if this is a bait thread, I'm very patriotic about my food.
PS: You shitheads need to stop bitching about Mexico, their food is god tier too

based user god bless our food

And those looks spicy as fuck. I simply cannot resist spicy food. It's a shame I never tried Indian food. You can't find those in Lima too.

God damn Belgium, your food looks delightful

based

honestly just make it at home, you only need rice/chicken breast/indian spices(ginger, turmeric)+coconut milk, and you let it cook for 40-60min
best comfy food during winter, also indians dont have a lot of cancer incidences because of their food :D

Chinese isn't bad, but it definitely isn't god-tier.
Maybe you'll like pic related then.

Amazing argument.

Definetly I'll try.

Oh, that looks very interesting too. Are those potatoes and chicken? What is it's name?

Wow. Foreigners must really come to America and eat at Burger King and Golden Corral every day. Plenty of Americans do this too, but if you are willing to buy something that is not off a dollar menu, you will realize there is a lot of good food here.

Pretty sure it's pork meat.

>ignorance, the post

its tofu

It's not a vegan mapo doufu, is it?

i dont know , but this has the exact color and shape of tofu amigo

>Mapo doufu or Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐) is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan province. It consists of tofu set in a spicy sauce, typically a thin, oily, and bright red suspension, based on douban 豆瓣 (fermented broadbean and chili paste) and douchi 豆豉 (fermented black beans), along with minced meat, usually pork or beef. Variations exist with other ingredients such as water chestnuts, onions, other vegetables, or wood ear fungus. (wiki)
I have seen this on chinese restaurants but it looked more like pic related

Anyone who made this pic thinks we really eat sopa de macaco.

Brazil should be at least in OK tier.

I see.
Looks less delicious without the red sauce.

Replace Mexico with Lebanon

I bet it would be extra spicy with that red sauce. It's giving me hunger right now

Well, the only cunt with more 3 Michelin Star Restaurants in the world than us is France.
So it should be: France > Germany > Italy > Rest.

There's also Japan, which has 28 compared to France's 27.

why the hell no one is bragging about italy and its food?

post one of them there god tier french dishes lad

go on I'll wait.

What's that little spain near the Spain flag?

Thinking French cuisine is bad is like disliking classical music. Anyone unironically holding that position is a fool, and can be safely disregarded. That's why no one wants to humor your ignorant arse and you should just look up "French dishes" on Wikipedia.

germany

not all french food is god tier, the food of the north is shit, only the south makes the best food tb.h

I don't know what half of this food is, but of the once I know, I agree, though I'd move Japan up to God tier, just for sushi.

>Quiche
>Foie gras
>Crêpe
>bad

No, Michelin stars are not entirely irrelevant but they just point out some individual restaurants
They are not representative of :
-the overall quality of a country's food
-the culinary traditions of a country (a japanese restaurant in Germany can be awarded stars)

>tropézienne
>bouillabaisse
>vin
this is god tier food Pierre

Foie gras is typically southern though

I also like Southern French better, but Northern isn't too bad. It's like the icing on the cake.

not its blend, no particular good tasting food at all
southern food is way more tasty and flavourful
i can eat southern french food any day but northern food is just meh

Food from Brittany, Normandy and Alsace are not bad though

Yes, I agree. The food in Paris was incredibly disappointing. Unless you're willing to spend absurdly exorbitant amounts of money, you're not going to have a great dining experience.

I preferred Toulouse and Lyon and Bordeaux far more - truly magical.

i dont say its bad, mais c'est fade, rien d'exceptionnel
I will never go to Paris aka niggershithole
yeah the south is really pretty+nice food(wimmins too)

Swap Mongolia with India, Mongolian food is literally meat boiled in plain water.

>deep fried butter on a stick dipped in chocolate with glazed honey-roasted peanuts on top isn't food
cmon mang