Culture Pals - /cp/

Tfw no Korean gf Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs frin around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia, China and Ireland for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.

All qts belong to Randy

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Last thread:

Got a 35 year old Japanese woman ready to met and fugg but I cant travel for a while and she has to soave up money :(

Randy :3

Tfw no Korean gf

So you don't really have anything then

Meme :3

Wew lad. Thank you for saying "all girls belong to randy"
That's pretty cool if you.

Actually disgusts me how many imagines of Korean girls you have saved

:DDD

id rather see pics of day to day korean girls not all these plastic idols. unrealistic

peepee milky willy willy weewoowee milky milky haha

I'd rather see pics of redheads

Curious how the best conversation I've ever had on interpals is with a 66 years old guy from Minneapolis

Why not just go outside and look at the real thing?

Because it's almost 1am, besides if I walk outside all I see is pakis

Repost from the previous thread
I've been thinking about that myself. Given that I spend most of my time consuming different content on the internet in English, I think I got the general idea of what a conversation with an American girl should be like. The biggest turn off for me (and probably for those girls) is that I can't find a single reason why they would be interested in someone from such a shithole (Why would a king befriend/marry a peasant?)

poopoo poopy poopy wooweewoo leaky leaky hehe

>I can't find a single reason why they would be interested in someone from such a shithole

Canadian and American girls like your accent. Just be friendly and open.

I though i came into a cp thread, but now im starting to think i walked into a kindergarden instead,

Sadly I have lost it since I majored in English translation and I sound British.

I have about 2500 pictures of her saved

Every second without a redhead gf is suffering

Get it back!!

>spent years learning how to do card tricks
>cant impress online qts with them

Add them on Snapchat and send them videos

I cant come sorry.

H-hey what's your snapchat, do you want to s-see my tricks ..? :)

user western girls could easily fall for you, especially if you have strong English ability. Your country (while maybe not economically as strong as the US or Canada) has a wealth of interesting history, culture and contributions to science and human development. Now, the average girl is not going to care about this sure - but the same logic could be applied to Korea. So many girls love Korea on here, yet outside of major cities the country is not paradise.

Hey you are qt. Want to see me stumble around with my deck while I try to impress you ;)

You really think girls think " eww did you see his nationality ? no wayyy" except Korean girls from gangnam most people don't think like that. To Asians you are white. If you want to get a western grill that's also possible the culture is similar enough to not have too many communication problems, I don't really see where is the problem.

Aha, sorry I'm taken.

No you're not :^)

Lads what do when semi-ugly? Girls usually say that I'm in the 4/10 to 7/10 range and that I look like feminine. Do I have any hope in finding asian qt?

>tfw no anime gang

post face

I'm, with your gf

Are you white ? Then yes.

Stop eating soy

Whats the chance of middle-eastern looking guy getting anywhere on this site

Reposting from last thread. Need advice on my profile. Are my pictures off-putting?
/CJTD

Oh fuck, guess we traded gfs then because I am with yours!!!

Maybe tomorrow, 1:30 here
Is white privilege really enough to make up for a shit face and personality?
I've never had any soy but I still look like a tranny

The pics and the bio are good mate. No need to worry. Just in one pic, you look like a girl, sorry lad.

Change your first picture

Start eating more red meat, Tuna fish, and other T boosting food

Not much, they don't really like mohamads and black. You can hit the average tiers tho

DONT STEAL my vietnamese/german gf reeeee pic related.

No it won't make up for that, unless you hit the low tiers.
It will be enough in thailand, or taiwan maybe.

Change the profil one, put the one where you stand on the rock thing, it looks like you are a normie it's good

Thanks for the advice
Thais and taiwanese are good enough for me

Lmao why would I want her when I have pic related.

Thai are ridiculously easy. Taiwanese a bit less but still very easy and can also be quite cute so mb try chinese stuff and if you can't get a cutie there downgrade to thai, if you can't get thais you can't get anything, gl

Yeah except for me it's true.

i fucked a viet girl last month. she was full of herself and got mad at me bc i told her she wasn't very tight but she was fun.

im bored so rate and friend me.

/soupdumplings

i'm fairly good at conversation/making friends on IP but my profile is lacking and i have not taken a picture of myself except for interpals so it's all selfies doing nothing.

Anybody experience with Russian golddiggers ?
Easy nudes if you make them believe you're getting scammed or not ?
Although might just be a fake, the english on her profile was quite good for a slav.

Well, thank you for boosting up my confidence. Gonna try creating a page and see what happens.
> You really think girls think " eww did you see his nationality ? no wayyy"
In Russia that's exactly the case. Some nationalities (i.e. China, India, most of the Middle East) are considered not worth getting into a relationship with because of strong stereotypes, unless they have a lot of money and are willing to spend it on her. But, given that 1000$/month is well above average here, many of you guys have a good chance.

Just give up with slutty russian chicks they are the worst. If you want to go Russian then get a depressed intellectual Russian girl either you well get fucked.

good

In Korea blacks, indians, south/south east Asia, middle eastern guys are a no go. But I never heard anything about Russians, well it's not a top nationality but it's not bad and you are close to Asia so I would say your nationality is average, for the salary, you will never be able to get top tiers, but you can get average tiers maybe.

Lmao, frog jelly of my wife. Go back to your cheating roasties :^)

-2 vievs
-1 message (gambia)

You will be in trouble when she finds out

Ask him about the Ninki Nanka

>8 views
>1 message

>5 views (one from this thread)
>3 messages (2 from previous conversations)

>qt messages me
>panic
>don't know what to do
>ignore

How can I respond to messages 10+ days old? autism is a hell of a drug

"Heyy sorry I was really busy these days yeah I'm good and you ? I just saw on your profile that.... I think that .... :) "

Just say sorry for not replying, I was busy

I am terrible at conversation. My small talk is basically asking questions forever till I can make a joke.
I tried to practice on /Soc/ but they always ignore me due to my boringness. Will I be able to do better on this site?

get drunk and sign up

Just practice until you are good at it. Asking questions is only good for the first minutes but you have to learn how to quickly find a topic to discuss out of the elements that you got. Sometimes you find something interesting on her profile, sometimes she answers smtg interesting, or worth noticing, most of the time you have to bring something yourself.

Small compliments like you think she's cute and such. Easy to ask questions about her life and what she thinks is fun. The awkward part is the response times and pretending to be busy + interesting.

sry randy , just not meant to be

Good luck user! Honestly you will be fine though as your English ability is fluent.

Just don't lost confidence at slow replies, they do this to everyone.

Its okay tho. Good luck :3
C ya in next life.

R.i.p naughty nun

Which country has the best wives (not thots)?

I heard about Vietnam

Here for the brit who asked about the american qt

Turns out she's a chosen from nyc

She unveiled a full folder for me

how do i talk to french qts?

i got b& too so i made a new account

i abused the scripts though did they find out lmao

Good God man.

So you are hunting jews from NYC? You are like some kind of inverted nazi jew hunter. But instead of gassing them, you have czeched them.

>hi want to see my baguette?

Sup faggets

I have the same issue
Can't get anywhere

yo im in nyc, send her 2 me.

>only 1% or 2% of qties meet my (disproportionately high) standards

I'm never going to make it, how I start liking average girls.

Do I need to go to jail?

What the the fuck going to jail has to do with your standards?

Unironically being unable to see hot women for years because no internet/tv and shiet.

Fuck. How can we fix this

Stop masturbating so much

They have tvs in jail...

Tbh, I hate talking with good looking people, I don't even know why...

You don’t. Accept you are bad and let the Chads talk to your qts instead.

This!

jealousy most likely

should I start a convo in this too?

>girl saw my profile
>can´t contact her

Nah, I only jelly those mexican cartel members that own jaguars and shit like that.

I'm gonna drop if she doesn't stop

Why is it that the majority of western females on this website are minorities in western countries? I.E Mexicans in the US, or Asians in NZ?

I don't think its a gold digger thing as I have spoken to a ton of girls from foreign countries with solid conversation. I don't really get it.

They're more "open minded"