Opinions on Romania?

opinions on Romania?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pee stained france

Gypsies.

vampires

Basically Orthodox Balkan Turkoslavs who stole their present national language from Italy in 1860 AD.

borat was filmed there, looks like Africa in Europe

Vlad Tepes did nothing wrong. In fact, he should have been even more extreme.

fucking broke gypsy shitskin turk subhuman shithole amirite

Largest difference between stereotype and reality

Quite developed. Bucharest is pretty, not as much as Budapest, but definitely prettier than some western places like Bologna or Madrid. Cleaner too.

All people speak at least shitty English.
Girls are pretty, rounded, dark hair and eyes. They proved MUCH harder to get and as annoying as Turkish girls, but intelligent without a doubt. Arrogant.

Extremely powerful Internet. Better than in any country. Even on 2000 m above sea level I had 4G LTE connection, wow.

Some things which are expensive here like premium chocolates were cheap there, while shit like yoghurt cost twice as much.

>t. never been there

they are arrogant and rude on Sup Forums for some reason...

Ugly flag, generally awful people
They claim that they're descended from Romans but the Wikipedia article says northern India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Nice bait

They're arrogant IRL too. It's like with Czechs, they got rapidly better, and instead of crowning that with a heartwarming smile, they prefer to brag.

>t. never been there

>flag
Hi Bogdan

>flag
Nihao!

epic

can't argue, I've noticed that aswell but it kinda fades into an inferiority complex the farther you get from Bucharest and Cluj

>they got rapidly better, and instead of crowning that with a heartwarming smile, they prefer to brag.
Romania confirmed for a second Poland

We are the master race. we only need to remove gipsyes and magyar

t. half gypsy half magyar

great people, unironically.

i can live with that