Can we all agree that this 'monkey soup" meme was the most retarded meme ever?

Can we all agree that this 'monkey soup" meme was the most retarded meme ever?
I've never seen it outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums and no one here actually eats this shit. Memes are only fun when they have some true in them.

SOPA

DE

MACACO

Cringe. That's why this retarded meme is confined to this retarded board.

UMA DELICIO
If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen monkey-eater

>t. monkey chef

I was never really a fan of this meme but it's good to see a meme again that only stays here on Sup Forums because it seems like too many spread throughout this website and isn't truly unique anymore or they become a normie facebook meme which is even worse

all of my normie friends have heard about this though and use it to mock brazilians

I find it somehow funny, because at least it's not rotten shark or some ill duck organ.

No

>muh website
lol
This is a website, not your super cool clubhouse, you fucking nerd.

guatanericonsu

I tried to talk to my normie friends about it and they just gave me a weird look not knowing anything at all about it.

UMA DELICIA

Brazilians from Brazilchan are the ones who started it though. The actual pic was floating around here for months before it became a meme.

It actually says

What a very good soup

No it doesn't: www.elgrafico.mx/farandula/.../mito-resuelto-que-dice-la-cancion-de-sopa-de-caracol

It's a fucking MONKEY you savage hahahahaha

don't lie Thiago

>implying BR posters didn't force it the most and love the attention

>Memes are only fun when they have some true in them.
This
That's why el goblino is so good

el monstro oscuro...

Una criatura asquerosa ... el demonio mixto ...

I think this is an excellent meme :DDDDD

I think you're a cunt.

>meme
It does have truth to it dumbass.
The Brazilian guy was literally eating monkey soup. And just because you don't see the memes spreading to r*as it or 8fag doesn't mean they aren't good you dumb fucking hue newfag