Dear Arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=QaZUyGFilrk

RACISM
ANTISEMITISM
MISOGINY

i stopped watching when he said salam maleikum or whatever, what is it about

retard

Basically telling arabs to not go to europe because jews want them there and they'll be dissapointed.

Based snow nigger

Varg really is going insane, isn't he?

Are you the same retard who shitposts „towelheads“ on /mena/?

I'm an arab living in the US, I want to go to europe just to piss off faggots like varg 2bh

no, muhammad.
are you the same retard that brag about being arab while your worst nightmare is being deported back to your arab country?

I've seen somewhere that if the english government give them money, 80% of the pakis would go back to Pakistan instantly. The solution so fast and simple it's almost retarded, yet europeans like to be cucked.

All americans and eurpoors hate you.
They are just not so open about it.

>All americans ... hate you.
Wrong

The vast majority of non-whites in Europe are not Arabs.

The vast majority of non-whites currently going to Europe are not Arabs.

This is beyond retarded.

It would be treated as racist propaganda by jewish news and as a result become a huge problem

I hate jews not arabs

I guess the problem is not that they are arab per se, but mudlimes, which difficults integration.

No the problem isn't any muslim or arab it's that they are discriminated against unfairly because they are jewish enemies

t. muhammad

Yes it‘s you lel. Meh, being deported isn‘t my biggest nightmare nor do I brag about being arab. Why are you so obsessed with us?

yeah totally

Yes rapes are disgusting but who is pushing them and backing them to move to those places?
Most migrant violence is done against other migrants

Lrvantines are arabs....

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Morocco, and Turkey all have more Muslim immigrants than Germany by a massive margin. The number of Muslims who choose to move to Germany is actually tiny compared to the scale they move to other Muslim countries, and that fact isn't surprising at all. Whoever made this meme is an idiot.

Even the majority of Muslims in Europe aren't Arab.

>0.36% of Algerians have been reported for sexual assault

even the worst isn't that bad lad

Different countries count rape statistics significantly differently, if one man rapes his wife 300 times that counts as 300 offenses in Sweden. In other countries that would count as one crime because of the sole perpetrator.

Also countries with low rape rates are like that because people report rape there less often and/or the government doesn't take it as seriously. Likewise, Sweden has a high rate because they take reporting rape extremely seriously. You are incredibly naive if you think government reported statistics on rape are literal measures of how often rape happens.

>You are incredibly naive if you think government reported statistics on rape are literal measures of how often rape happens.
Yeah there are hundreds of un reported cases.

>thinking the sandniggers will leave
lmao

The Germans themselves I should regard as aboriginal, and not mixed at all with other races through immigration or intercourse. [...] And, beside the perils of rough and unknown seas, who would leave Asia, or Africa, or Italy for Germany, with its wild country, its inclement skies, its sullen manners and aspect, unless indeed it were his home?

sandnigger btfo

Is there any Scandi anywhere that doesn't sound brain damaged when trying to speak English?

the bottom one has gibs

BTFO

But Turks have always lived in Germany since the 60’s.
They are far better then Arabs imo.

>have always lived in Germany since the 60's

is this one of them korean plastic surgeries everyone keeps talking about?

You are not Brazilian are you. You sound like a neocon fat burger cuck.

stfu