Attention Brazilians!

I'm 25 years old and have a trust fund income of $3000 USD per month.

How well can I live in Brazil on that amount?
Can I afford a nice house, domestic staff, hot hookers?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/us-brazil-middle-specialreport-idUSBRE9620DT20130703
ft.com/cms/s/0/70f8b4c4-d3e0-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
youtu.be/3yd_eoMOvqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes 3000 USD = 11k reais
You will live pretty comfortable like a middle class BR would. No luxuries tho. Rent depending of the city is pretty expensive but the rest is really normal, a maid is usually really cheap, and hookers well it depends too

Here's what you do to live here: Don't. Move to a safer latin country like Argentina or Mexico.

Yes, you'll live a comfy middle class life.

You'd be better off in a poorer latino country like Colombia or Ecuador

I highly doubt Mexico is safer than Brazil right now. That would make Brazil completely insane. But if I were in the same position as OP id go for Argentina or somewhere in central asia

But I like Brazilian ass and the sexual attitudes of Brazilian women.

How can other countries even compete?

You will live better than most Brazilians but i'm not sure if it will be better than the living standards that you can get in USA.

Check this:
>The very notion of middle class in Brazil is quite different from the standards of North America and Western Europe.

>No tree-lined suburbs and Volvos for the newly empowered masses here.
>Instead, the term is used broadly to include almost anyone able to pay rent, put food on the table and perhaps pay a monthly installment on the refrigerator, microwave or television that Brazil's government often touts as a sign of their emergence. The so-called "Classe C," the bottom rung of Brazil's middle class, earns as little as 1730 reais a month, about $790, and, unlike the much-smaller upper middle class, relies largely on public transportation, health services and schools.
>The problem is that Brazil, for all its recent success, invests far less in public services than any other major economy.
reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/us-brazil-middle-specialreport-idUSBRE9620DT20130703

Tip of the day: how to make the middle class of your country bigger? Simply lower the poverty line to 40 dollars a month and classify anyone who earns more than 300 dollars a month as middle class.
>Brazil’s Secretariat of Strategic Affairs last defined “middle class” in 2012 as anyone living in a household with per capita income of R$291-R$1,019 ($99-$347) per month
ft.com/cms/s/0/70f8b4c4-d3e0-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html

Less than 20% of Brazilians earn 2000-3000R$(600-900 USD) and earning this much still isn't enough to live a "very good life" by first world standards.

I hope you die a gruesome death at the hands of our drug lords.

>I highly doubt Mexico is safer than Brazil right now. That would make Brazil completely insane

Brazil is completely insane, it is unironically more dangerous than Mexico

Caralho quer dizer que memso sendo um vagabundo maconheiro de bosta eu estou acima de 66¨% da população?

More people died here from 2011 - 2015 than in the syrian war.

t. chi

will people in brazil make fun of me if I go to the beach with very pale skin?

With 11k R$ per month, you fit at the dark green part at the top, this means you will live better than 95% of Brazilians.

OP wants to fuck hot bunda, let the man do it for fuck's sake, he's right, bunda is life

OP, move to a southern state to get more high quality women.

Well shit I stand corrected. I recommend Colombia or Argentina anyhow. Colombia for women and Argentina for literally everything else

It really is though, no exaggeration

pathetic retard

uhm no, because there are tons of pasty white BRs that can't get tanned

>worries being insulted
First world problems shit.

>Tons of white Brazilians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

>there are tons of pasty white BRs

This. Try living in a coastal city in Colombia like Santa Marta or Palomino for a while and see how you like it. Lots of expats and tourists in that region, you should have a good time. And visa-free too. Avoid Ecuador and check out Peru instead.

The cities are hellish warzones by our standards m8. And that's probably where you'll find the bunda girls you're looking for. The better areas in terms of life quality are probably some the smaller towns inland in the south. Like those German expat communities. Though they might not have the bunda girls you want.

Is a white Latin American superstate like the Southern Cone ever possible or is it really just a pipe dream?

kek, brazil is like $1k richer than us by GDP PPP,dumb Paki and we're projected to surpass them before 2020

Don't believe him, everyone here is full black

Fuck off
I live with less than 200 USD per month

wtf are you even tryin to ask

Shut the fuck up you race-obsessed mutt. Never post here again.

stay mad Pablo, your women are addicted to the anglo cock

>Santa Marta or Palomino
Fuck no, avoid like the plague. It is filled with kike and Yuro hippy trash. Barranquilla would provide better living conditions and none of that degeneracy

I'm not race obsessed, i just wish all you apes would disappear back to your jungle and stop shitting up literally every country on earth.

you realize this is how shitzilians actually look like
still want to visit here?

you wish, angl*id. They only accept the IBERIAN man as equal

So yes, then, you are a disgusting race-obsessed mongrel.

>shitting up literally every country on earth
spics only go to the U.S, what're you talking about?

> what is Spain

I didn't want to visit, but now I do after seeing this

the girl fourth from the left....

my wife Damaris told me she had never experienced true pleasure until she felt my PALE ANGLO PENIS deep inside of her

>not knowing that Chicanos are ruining Indonesia

hmm not bad not bad

I was talking about niggers not Latins.

shitzilian women also they are all tainted by radical feminism and will divorce and take half your shit and doctrinate your children to hate you for being an oppressor white male

jokes on them, I already have a wife back home

if you just wanna fuck a hiv ridden hooker then you've come to the right place, shitzilian whores are totally degenerate

You'll live fine! You can handle a good apartment for a 1600 brl/month, a staff of course, and hookers. you'll have about 5k brl/month to expend how you wish

I'm browner than most brazilians lad, that won't be a problem for me

poor little latinos, they have small dicks and need the white man to show them how to fuck a woman the right way

you unironically would still be considered white here
neymar is considered white

Please fuck my wife! Fuck my ass too! We shitlzilians mongrels are inferior monkey trash and we love white cock!

>have 0% European ancestry
>I still would be white in Brazil

makes me think

I'm not even joke that's how things are here.

Why the fuck would you come here though you can find plenty of big assed latinas in America. Why bother? Do you really like the poverty, violence, drug addiction, self hate and disgusting wannabe culture that much?

good boy

Don't come here. If you weren't raised in Brazil or Latam you will never adapt and eventually go mad. Just visit the tourist areas and go back. You will miss the true monkey experience but It is better for your health

most of just plan on going to Rio and Fortaleza for some bunda

>Do you really like the poverty, violence, drug addiction, self hate and disgusting wannabe culture that much?

We have all of these things in America more than we have big assed latinas. Brazil has even more variety in big assed latinas and better weather

Seriously though you can find easy black whores back in the UK too why even bother coming here? Brazilian women are NOT attractive like how theyre portrayed in the media.

>We have all of these things in America more
No you don't. You don't understand you literally DON'T HAVE AS MUCH VIOLENCE AS US.
WE ARE MUCH WORSE THAN THE WORST BACKWATER REDNECK VILLAGE IN AMERICA, MUCH MUCH WORSE.
You can find brown girls with huge asses in America too, please don't throw your life away, you've got so much to give.

Didn't know euros like to spend money on trips to get robbed and infected with STDs

>Rio
Euugh no.
>Fortaleza
Ok.

Latinas basically don't exist in the UK so if you want something like that you have to go to a Latino country

Eu não entendo, eles gastam uma nota pra comer puta feia e aidna acham que estão causando

Just go to poortugal and spain.

no
no
no
no
YES
no

Just fuck a muslim, they look the same shit and probably cleaner too.

Iberians are completely different to Latinos my man
Muslims are too much effort to get into bed

>shitzilian macaca

>No halfbreeds in United Kangz
TELL ME LIES

>and better weather
What does that even mean, you retard? We're literally a continent sized nation. American climate could be tundra, desert, tropical, alpine, etc depending where you live.

>3000 USD per month
>9687.30 BRL / month

Kek. You'll be a middle class faggot. Doctors earn 15-40k BRL per month.

And you think wasting time traveling to the other side of the pacific for lesser subhuman shit is worth it? Are you dense? Just pay for a african hooker.

>>Brazil’s Secretariat of Strategic Affairs last defined “middle class” in 2012 as anyone living in a household with per capita income of R$291-R$1,019 ($99-$347) per month

>But I like Brazilian ass and the sexual attitudes of Brazilian women.
>implying it will be easy once they realize there's 0% chance of you taking them to america with you

I seriously hope you aren't a beta faggot who thinks he can become a sexpat here

it's not just for the bunda but also the sense of adventure and exploitation of a foreign culture, I feel like a modern day conquistador

also if Latin America I don't pay, it is nice for girls to pay attention to me (this also happens in Asia)

Fun fact:

You'll be living better than all those monkeys posting here atm

come to Brazil, you'll like it here.

I'm talking about the hours of time wasted on airports, going to cringey baile de favelas etc I really don't think it's worth it but ok. It's you're life I can sort of understand enjoying inferior animals dancing for your enjoyment at the zoo so at least I can sympathize

>implying it isn't

>lower than minimum wage to minimum wage per-capita income is middle class
>actually believing this retarded shit

Brainlet.

Well truth be told it will be a whole lot better than the shitty women he'd otherwise find in his own country. You can actually get married here without getting fucked in the ass.

contabilidade do PT

as leis são tão feminazis aqui quanto no resto do ocidente, não bosteje macaquito

The government defines middle class, not you.

All those articles talking about the rising Brazilian middle are talking about the 1000 R$ middle class. The wealthy middle class that you playboys come from hasn't grown and will never grow because Brazil is one of the most unequal countries on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

Só porque o governo define assim não deixa de ser errado.
Tu é playba também, a quem tá querendo enganar?

youtu.be/3yd_eoMOvqk

Volta pra favela então seu cosplay de pobre do caralho! Ta postando merda no Sup Forums a essa hora da madrugada chamando os outros de playba por quê?

pega uma caixa e dorme debaixo da ponte, filho da puta.

How quickly will a white person get stabbed if they set foot in Ipanema?

can you monkeys stick to english posts for one thread

Yes. Political statements are worth absolutely nothing when they can just redefine what middle class means just so they can say retarded shit like "middle class is rising in Brasil!"

Yes? Based on what do you think this? Maria da Penha? The law that doesn't mention the sex of the perpetrator at all? The marriages with partial merging of assets?

It's a whole lot better than what America has turned into. It might get worse over time but it's not there yet.

>the government puts out a self-serving definition of middle class
>you buy it

That's the reason I'm above "1%" according to the retarded chart above and you're "middle class". You brainlet.

Seu bosta foi você que começou me acusando de ser playboy. Tu também é um maconheirinho sem vergonha piá de prédio sem nenhuma experiência vivendo no mundo real

No. Fuck off Toothless Farage

> don't exist
there are like 150k columbians and 300k brazilians in fucking L O N D O N. Not our fault that your a mommy's basement dweller

>The law that doesn't mention the sex of the perpetrator at all?
Errado. A lei é clara para proteger APENAS as mulheres, só porque aplicaram num ou outro caso gay não torna exceção