He doesn't have a more successful sibling who makes him look comparatively disappointing...

>he doesn't have a more successful sibling who makes him look comparatively disappointing, always prompting his parents to look at him with disappointment and shame visible in their eyes because they expected him to be even more successful and he failed them, which he can tell even if they try to hide it and act like they're happy with his subpar performance in academics, work, romance, social skills, and every other aspect of existence

Can't say I don't.

It's the other way around. My sister is retarded with money.

i do. my twin brother. he's a chad

my lil bro is masters chemical engineer while i havent even finished uni, hes going to finish his phd studies soon

>he isn't the youngest of 3 sons, who went to an elite top-3 university so everybody has high expectations, but still ends up being a 25-year old virgin unemployed fuckup

My younger brother has a PhD and teaches at Yale. I've got an MS in Finance and a CFA, and work at one of the world's largest financial institutions. I can't actually decide who is more successful, but I certainly make more money if that's an objective measure.

Anyone have the pic of or a link to this one rich old guy's wikipedia page, and it has their kids listed and they all have their own page and list of accomplishments except for one whose last name isn't listed? I could've sworn I bookmarked it but now I can't find it anywhere.

>sister has PhD in Clinical Psychology, does nothing but talk to people all day and works pretty good hours and makes plenty of money
>brother became optometrist, has a chill job at an eye clinic, and is home by 5 every evening and hardly works weekends, also makes decent money
>I'm 26 and haven't gone to college or gotten any profitable skills

Feels bad man. I don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

>he didn't fail at life despite coming from a wealthy family

My sister had a 4.4 GPA in high school, something like 3.8 in uni, a near full-ride scholarship at one of the top 50 universities in the country, so many friends that she forgets their names while they all try to hang out with her, and instantly got accepted to every sorority or club she bothered to apply to at her uni. She also has great prospects for medical school after college.

I had a 3.3 GPA in high school, around 2.9 in uni, go to a actually pretty good but comparatively unimpressive school ('only' top 140) with no scholarships, have only a few friends, haven't made new ones in years, haven't had a date in over a year, and got rejected from the only two fraternities I rushed for. I'm unsure if I'll even go beyond a BA+minor at this point.

That's usually the only measure of success. I mean, how many people do you think actually go into the medical field because they only want to save lives?

>america

why are you such a disgusting bunch of barely humans

i'm not technically a disappoint but i'm a withdrawn weirdo who always avoids family gatherings

>he isn't the more successful sibling

>everyone in my family is succesfull
>I'm a high school drop out a neet and a hikikimori

>American doctors

>My sister runs an NGO and while she doesn't earn a ton of dosh (Though she's still rolling in it because her husband is VP of a major Oil&Gas company) she still gets to rub shoulders with high society all the time and usually gets invited to dinner with the Crown Prince and Princess at least once a year because the princess sponsors her NGO
>I dropped out of university and now work tech support

My mom hides it well but it's not exactly tough to figure out.

I am not arguing whether it's wrong or right, I'm merely saying that money is generally viewed as the ultimate form of success here. Besides I have absolutely nothing to my name, and I could give a shit less about what people think of me.

My younger sister.
>finished school after 10 years (Realschule)
>no uni education
>became an apprentice in a metalworking company at the age of 18
>made mad dosh from night shift works
>invested money in evening classes
>found a much better job with much better pay
Meanwhile I have a BSc degree, started working at the age of 25 and make only 2/3 of what she earns. I have to give her credit for being ambitious and hardworking.

This isn't because we are Americans. It's because markets determine success, not values.