Forbidden island

There is an island where a tribe of cavemen have lived 70 000 years without contact to modern humans.

tekniikanmaailma.fi/kukaan-ei-saa-menna-talle-saarelle-jolla-70-000-vuoden-ajan-asunut-eristyksissa-oleva-alkuperaisheimo/

source: World of Technology -magazine

There is a place in the world where people are living without technology of modern world. Without cell phones and cars.

These people are presumably the first ones who were able to build a ship to use it to leave Africa. They ended up in an Indian ocean. And they have stayed there for 70 000 years. In a sense, they are the cousins of the same people who populated Earth elsewhere, since modern Africans never left Africa except in modern times by the help of the inventions of non-African people. It seems the islanders dont want to build a new ship to leave their island.

So while the islanders are very black, they are not Africans. They never felt the need for technology and have been living with their tribal customs for 70 000 years. A tribe of few hundred people have evaded all catastrophes and diseases for 70 000 years withouht help from technology. Their genetic makeup must be incredibly healthy.

Some modern people have in the past tried to contact this tribe and were killed as a warning.
No one is allowed to enter the island while many would want to try to spread Christianity or Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalinternational.org/tribes/sentinelese
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5r1IDhmiU
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/marshall-islands-nuclear-arms-lawsuit-thrown-out-by-uns-top-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the island from a satellite view

>A tribe of few hundred people
They must all be retarded from all the incest going on

we dont know, some people who entered the waters around the island with a boat and shouted at the people and listened for their response, couldnt understand anything what the tribe was saying. but they do have a language

>not knowing about North Sentinel
brainlet spotted

Sentinelese were kidnapped to Port Blair by a white Colonial, and some fragments of their language studied, but they all died of disease.

Remember seeing a video
one of them was jerking off...

was it ever specified what diseases actually killed them?

My ancestor :)

I don't remember if it was
But on every other occasion visitors to the island have either barely escaped or been killed.

Aren't Indians accidentally genociding them right now because they keep trying to make contact and illegal fisherman also end up there and spread disease

A ship that crashed into the island is still there you can even see it on satellite images.
The natives are scavenging iron from the ship for arrowheads now

No they are patrolling the edge of the island to prevent people getting there since 2006ish

You're thinking of the Great Andamanese, the Jarawa and the Onge.

they understand metal making, just that there wasn't any suitable metal on the island in the beginnings

>I believe in OOA
t.brainlet

>Their genetic makeup must be incredibly healthy.
they just dont meet any new enemies since they are segregated, lethal genetic variations simply die off

How would they understand metallurgy? It's more like they realised that the shit they were scavenging from these boats were more durable and sharp than the shells and rocks they were using.

Aboriginals here didn't develop metallurgy at all in the 40k years they were here.

if you dont have the resources to practine on to sharpen your metallurgy skills, you cant develop metal making
therefore they cant be able to do it, or they could do it even without the boat relic

No, they actively make sure that nobody goes near North Sentinel. Indian authorities feared that the Sentinelese would have been holocausted by the 2004 tsunami, but enough of them survived.
survivalinternational.org/tribes/sentinelese

>since modern Africans never left Africa except in modern times by the help of the inventions of non-African people

kek dumb fingol

Do they built pyramid?

do you think their women are hot?

I can't find pics of their women

>they are black
what a surprise

>they're black
>they attack anyone on sight
>even if they get free stuff
>3 mile exclusion zone around their island

>many would want to try to spread Christianity or Islam
>3 mile exclusion zone around their island

I wonder why...

They live freer than any of us.
AnPrim is love.

What are they hiding?

It says nowhere that they didn't have any contacts before modern times. We just don't know about them. Many isolated tribes have working trade and marriage exchange networks.

during 70 000 years they most certainly have run accross some peoples and made some kind of contact

they just dont want to deal with modern people

nothing
uk once had andaman islands and japan liberated and occupied it during ww2. but, both didn't give a shit about north sentinel island, as it's got nothing other than primitive people.

Absolutely nothing. The introduction of a foreign disease or a typical military bombardment would easily wipe them out, but India is treating them like you are supposed to do in 2018, not 1908. The Indian state is dealing with Sentinelese people like endangered wildlife.

it surprisingly humane from a primitive nation like India

I find this extremely fascinating.
On the one hand I would love to see how they live and what they do but I don't want to fuck around with them either.

Maybe one day they will devise a NANO DRONE and we can 4K hidef videos from a camera planted in some bug.

>tfw they actually live in underground megacities built by aliens

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5r1IDhmiU

Intrview of Jarwa (related to Sentinelese) tribes girl. But doesn't have subtitles.

Also Jarwa were first contacted on 1991, before that they were also isolationist like Sentnelese.

*they were contacted in 1997, not in 1991.

there is already cameras that can be fitted on cockroach sized creatures

but what we really need is a mechanical bug that looks like alive bug which flyes around with a camera and then returns and can be operated for 10 hours or something

inb4 they have access to computers and shitpost on Sup Forums all the time

Superpower by 2025 m8

>Niggers would develop themselves even without whi*

pyramids

Would you Sup Forums?

the whole island is a hidden pyramid?
why else it is elevated?

I would be lying if I said no

imagine how fast their overall iq would rise if a single white man snuck in there and knocked one up. na wait they'd just sacrifice the halfsies baby

Two Indian fisher men went to the island in 2006, they thought it was good idea when they was drunk. Well they were both killed and their cell phones were tracked by the coast guard to the sentinel island shores. It became apparent they cant recover the bodies which were being buried by the sentinel tribe. The tribe had no interest in eating the Indian corpses.

brehs....

and pollute their pure gene pool with ne*nderth*l DNA?
no

>send a drone there
>natives think it's a god or alien or something, it becomes part of their folklore and they create stories, paintings etc featuring the drone

Imagine sending them Pepe memes in the bottles.

Imagine sneezing in a bottle and sending them that

You could kill an entire tribe just with that

Sasuga Jeruzalem-kun

Send them nrop images so they have something to jerk off to & maybe they would be atracted for the others humans

you could send pictures of pepe in a bottle which gets sterilized before it is thrown to the shores

We could totally test our nukes on that island

It's not like the UN is going to care theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/marshall-islands-nuclear-arms-lawsuit-thrown-out-by-uns-top-court

"Liberate"

I find this fascinating. I wonder kind of culture they've developed in all these years alone.

>racially pure

thanks

it's a plot, I'm jewis so I know. I supply them with man

that's actually pretty cool, reminds me of a story of some pacific islanders worshipping planes

In the 2000s a ship crashed in the island, If I'm not mistaken the natives killed everyone aboard it.

yes they killed and buried them and didnt want to touch the bodies otherwise

so that rules out "tribal cannibalism"

They must've been through some shit to develop a culture like that

I would guess some people have in the past wanted to make them extinct. Like what happened to all the other tribes on nearby islands

Due to the isolation their immune system can't handle any sicknesses. Everytime they encounter people from outside their people start to die. They have a valid reason to avoid contact to the outside world.

by "can't handle any" you of course mean can't handle those coming outside of their island environment

obviously they can ran barefooted on the island and occasionally cut their skin accidentally and it gets infected, yet the local infection bacteria will be conquered by their immune systems

so basically it is foreign human viruses that kill them, which can be found in all "civilized human populations"

This really made me think. World War II. One of THE biggest events in (recent)human history. So many people died, so much at stake, a huge clash of ideologies, culture, greed and patriotism. So many horrors witnessed - ones that have directly influenced modern culture and life.

And yet, those years were nothing out of the ordinary for the Sentinelese people. So much going on around them, but they had no idea whatsoever.

we should donate them some blankets

oy vey these goyim don't know about the holocaust

Most remote tribes in Africa, Asia and Latin America weren't affected by it either. Only Oceanian tribes whose islands were invaded by Japanese, Americans, Australians and Dutchmen learned that a big war was going on. Plus those who developed cargo cults of course.