When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and...

When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

if she breathe she a thot

in the book of niggalations jesus once said that all women are thots

I understand why many peoples on the planet prefer the birth of males.

Amen

Preach

Moar

????

Word

I strictly fap to vids of thots twerking in their panties and I hate myself for it.

FpBp

Around the age of 18

had one autistic looking chick in class, literally had a boy haircut and was built like Piper Perri

turns out she likes men who look like Bieber but she also worships BBC's even though my country is nigger free

also know about some """"shy"""" and """""non-horny"""""" girls who are infact the biggest sluts i've ever laid eyes upon

yeah,its almost like the vast majority of humans in general are horny most of the time.

Bless

>How dare women love sex as much we do
ITT: virgins

takbir

das reich

Lmao that's because she was so ugly

stay woke my niBBas

t. Roastie apologist

No one's saying they're not allowed to love sex, it's the fact that they are hypocrites when it comes to expressing their sexuality.

The argument "if we express sexuality like men you will call us sluts" is bullshit, because if all women did it, it wouldn't be uncommon.

It's kind of like those nazis and priests who preach homophobia and child abuse and they're the biggest closet homosexuals and child rapists.

So what? There are a lot of shy guys which never say a word and are completely obsessed with sex.

THIS
>tfw that 'quiet and shy' girl with glasses from my class that I used to like got fucked by FIVE guys at a party

You are confusing social anxiety and lack of social skills with just being a cunt.

I've had this one female friend who was a talkative person, but whenever someone made a dirty joke or talked about anything sexual, even if it was just kissing, she would make a disgusted face and make some remark like "ugh" or "disgusting" and behind this facade of sexual repulsiveness she was a massive whore who wore yoga pants to class every second day, wearing thongs.

Of course women know that they're going to be looked at when wearing provocative clothes, they love the attention but they never are going to public admit that or talk openly about sex because she would be labeled as a slut.

Have you ever heard women conversations? They talk about sex all the time. Who do they think is a slut, who do they think is too prude, etc. In that aspect we man are much more carefree about what others think but for women that is one of their priorities.

You're actually right.

I know this one girl who is pretty cute, she's quiet, is smart and kind of nerdy. I got her Snapchat one day and when I checked her story...holy shit, this girl drinks so much alcohol and she smokes like 3 blunts a day. She poses in slutty dresses too. Who would have thought the shy, quiet girl who wears goofy glasses and has freckles would do this?

What I learned, don't judge a book by its cover.

>Of course women know that they're going to be looked at when wearing provocative clothes, they love the attention but they never are going to public admit that or talk openly about sex because she would be labeled as a slut.

Here lies the problem

Get your own and dominate her
dont bitch around, it does nothing

>girl want casual sex
>what a hoe
>guy want casual sex
>this is healthy

most of my female friends are actually quite 'pure' (only have had sex with the man they're in a relationship with, haven't had more than 5 boyfriends in their lives and area already in their mid twenties).
I bet you people just want to feed your misogyny/fantasies

based Bosnian

>my country is nigger free

Doesn't Tupac live in Serbia? Or is he honorary slav

actually, yes

it's basic biology
lock and key etc

>men and women are the same.

words of wisdom

>biology
>shit tier arbitrary analogy

biology isn't an analogy, it's science.

Type in proper english you dumb spic.

lock and key is an analogy

>in Sup Forums
>cannot understand greentext
fucking abo

Unironicly the quite girls are the most thoty

Chuuch.

>female has to choose a good mate since she can only have so many offspring
>male should impregnate as many females as possible to make sure his genes survive

and why the hell is the analogy shit
>male fucks many females is successful
>key that opens many locks is a good key
>female that allows a lot of males to fuck her is exactly what she isn't supposed to be doing
>a lock that any key can open is a bad key

most girls these days refuse to have sex with anyone but high-test thugs and bbcs

>greentext

it's called usenet quoting you retarded underage spic. now run along now, we aren't discussing dragon ball so i doubt your mind will comprehend the english typed in this thread.

because you're arbitrarily assigning who's the lock and who's the key based on the shape
you could just say that men are pencils and women are pencil sharpeners, so men who have lots of sex and shit and women should prefer virgins, which is similarly arbitrary and retarded

>biology is an arbitrary concept
alright

when i became friends with a shy innocent self proclaimed "very introverted" girl and then it turned out shes a turbo normie and obsessed with pointing out and talking about good looking guys all the time

since I became enlightened by my own intelligence

Consider this;

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

where is the biology in your post? it's just an analogy and moralism

with that analogy there's no way for women to 'win' besides being virgins forever, which nobody wants to because having sex (with a person you love) has positive effects

thread/

Irrelevant to modern societies.
It explains how this mindset started but doesn't justify it's existence as of today.

I read it, and consider it irrelevant.

No one gives a fuck, no matter how much dick you suck you aren't getting a citizenship into our countries. Sorry if you didn't get the memo, but being a slut doesn't qualify you for refugee status in the west. Now fuck off.

>I can't make an answer so I'm just gonna call you a cock sucker and say you won't get a western citizenship

Well nothing wrong with sucking dicks, and actually not everybody want to leave in the west, else I'd already be there