Canadian "men"

>Canadian "men"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
youtube.com/watch?v=yIutgtzwhAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S O Y B O Y S

>hope you liked my game buddy

Why always the weird open mouth? Are they asking for a dick?

Nuke Canada and USA

That's how I imagine every anglo american that is not a redneck or a nigger

>all these soulless eyes

Nerds trying hard to be normies. I have realised such extreme behaviour in countless of them, while they were trying to hide heir social awkwardness.

wh*tes are soulless

I thought they were british

The soulless eyes always gets me.

Why they do this shit?

Why are they making faces like that? It makes me want to punch them in the face with my fist.

I think it's supposed to show enthusiasm. Because they try to pretend that getting some new video game is that exciting, to illustrate how deeply geeky they are. (at least I hope they are pretending)

The one holding the disk is English you fucking sweaty retard

They try to attract the opposite gender

LEAVE CANADIANS ALONE!!!

>nobody has posted the cat attack

How do we fix nu-males?

>at least I hope they are pretending
We will never know...

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America and the Anglo-Saxon race more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, soyboy, numale, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals. What most of Sup Forums regards as an insult - 56%, they consider a badge of honor. Canada is the society which has fully made the transition, that they wish to emulate

>god of soy

they are imitating squeeling women. this is their way of maintaining self distance and irony, because as we all know, actually being genuinely passionate about something is a cardinal sin in the postmodern society.

this is an excellent illustration of it, from before the meme even existed:
youtube.com/watch?v=yIutgtzwhAc

>chad

But that commercial was actually funny.

Why do Sup Forumstards hate the beard+glasses look? I'm in STEM and the smartest and most successful people look like that.

>Why do Sup Forumstards hate the beard+glasses look? I'm in STEM and the smartest and most successful people look like that.

The "Dane" is a poo

Are you calling me a Sup Forumstard? Are suggesting i go to Sup Forums? That i'm a racist? (You) are the typical nu male.

Because stem fielders are such betacucks, despite having a good potential to succeed. And they are mostly cucks serving their businessman bosses.

why do they open their mouths like that? Its like their preparing it for sucking dicks

When are you going to kill a Swedish bitch in your submarine, STEMlord?

post your tiny brown dick please

Or receiving a load.

>Sup Forums

They're always so happy

got u senpai

videogamer manchild
vs
tomchad

true chad