This is according to a study which ranked 63 countries around the world by empathetic tendencies...

>This is according to a study which ranked 63 countries around the world by empathetic tendencies. The research placed Ecuador first, followed by Saudi Arabia, Peru, Denmark and United Arab Emirates to round out the top five.
>The study, published in the Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, was achieved by researchers who analysed data from an online survey of 104,000 people around the world. The survey measured people's ability to imagine another's point of view and their tendency toward compassion.
>Interestingly, many among the least empathetic countries were found in Eastern Europe - seven of the bottom ten. The least empathetic country included in the study was Lithuania.
*grims at you*

how can one make lithuanian boy happy?

Set his neighbors barn on fire

>t. ancient lithuanian wisdom

just tsundere

>wahhabis care about others
>neo cons care about others
Ridiculous

ukraine tier

>high empathy
>proceeds to ridiculize suicide forest

ah, the famous UAE "empathy"

>Sweden
>low empathy
Sure

we evil westerners truly have a lot to learn from the noble gulfies

>implying Russia is any differe t
There's a meme floating around, a screencap from balt thread. Everyone has that same proverb.

a bit sad

everything about this is bullshit

The top countries according to the world giving index, as defined by people helping strangers, donating money to charity, and volunteering time, are:
>1.) Myanmar
>2.) USA
>3.) New Zealand
>4.) Canada
>5.) Australia
>6.) United Kingdom
>7.) Netherlands
>8.) Sri Lanka
>9.) Ireland
>10.) Malaysia

I don't know how they measured empathy, but these are the most altruistic and charitable people.

Shut up, normalfag

>"The survey measured people’s compassion for others and their tendency to imagine others’ point of view. Countries with small sample sizes were excluded (including most nations in Africa)."

>"[The lead researcher, Chopik] says he was surprised that three countries from the Middle East—Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait—ranked so highly in empathy considering the long history of aggression and wars with other countries in the region. That could be because the study did not distinguish between feeling empathy toward people in other countries vs. people in one’s own country."

I worked in worse conditions when i was a construction worker.

>That could be because the study did not distinguish between feeling empathy toward people in other countries vs. people in one’s own country."
Well that's explains some things. They definitely treat their own better than russians do for example.

I'm pretty sure the workplace related deathrate is lower in Russia than in UAE, though.

These are much better conditions for these Indians than back at home. Its not practical to give every foreigner a free apartment like in Sweden