Wtf I love Korea now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Dx_xDhsoSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once again the BAC is irresistible

ahaha BLEACHED

link?

Race mixing is wrong

As if there arent a million vids of Asian dudes with White girls on Youtube.

Jesus that guy is punching above his weight

>r/AsianMasculinity cuck comes out in full force
Like clockwork

More like
>ahaha he created another nigger into this world out of lust ruining his ancestral bloodline forever :DD

What's the difference between him posting this and OP posting their picture?

>white neckbeard posts a WMAF pic with "BLEACHED, can't resist the white cock, etc."
>no complaints
>Asian lad posts an AMWF pic with a neutral caption
>astronomical assdevastation
when will you learn to handle banter?

he's returning his genetic line back to its roots, instead of making more melanin-deficient rats

As a white guy with an asian gf I fully support the AMWF meme. Every time I see one of those couples IRL it fills my heart with joy. Miscegenation should be reciprocal.

OP is a much needed reaction to the autist's shitposting.

Just because you were bullied in school for being a Mongoloid autist and get no pussy ever, doesn't mean you can act like the bully under the safety of anonymous Internet.

I don't think you realise what kind of autist on steroids this guy is

Clearly I don't

That's why I love that dude. I miss when he used to spam the hell out of /r9k/. The really persistent ones are my favorites.

White guy with Asian gf reporting.

This is rare IRL and those girls are the female version of yellow feverish guys. Most Asian dudes get ignored by white women and increasingly, Asian American women unless you are tall and have cool hair.

ITT wh*Tes BTFO

I've seen two since I've come to the Philippines this time. Which is more than I've ever seen in the Philippines before. The first guy was punching above his weight. The second one had tattoos and looked like he stays outside playing basketball all day. I think those kind have a better chance than most.

Gas yourself, nigger.

OP here. This isn't about race mixing. It's about a Korean woman with a massively bearded bf.

I wonder how many Asian girls like that look, being buff and bearded.

Yeah if you are a nerd/fit the stereotype it's harder.

Pro tip: The first American male sex symbol was a Japanese man called Sessue Hayakawa. It was only around WWII times that Asian males were stereotyped as effeminate and limited to working in kitchens and dry cleaning.

Some girls like that, some girls don't. I have met Asian girls who only like freshly shaved guys and hate muscles and others that don't. Can't really generalize.

>After being expelled from the Japanese naval academy and surviving a suicide attempt at 18, Hayakawa attended the University of Chicago, where he studied political economics and quarterbacked the school's football team.

That's quite an impressive shift. From suicidal loser in Japan to being a fucking college football quarterback.

he was the colonel in the bridge over the river kwai, pretty cool if you want to see him in his late years

its uchicago though

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard

>White boi on suicide watch
youtu.be/-Dx_xDhsoSM

Pretty sure the fact they are short and small-dicked would have eventually caught on.

Kill yourself, immigrant semitic shitskin.

Asian in general love white skin, it doesn't matter where you're from.

It's amazing of how easy white looking Brazilians get gfs there

>white looking Brazilians
pic not related I hope?

Oh, I forgot only this skin tone is white for you.

She is ugly as fuck. Bad taste.

>because you were bullied in school for being a Mongoloid autist and get no pussy ever
>that flag

a bit ironic don't you think, kublai?

I sincerly think that this man looks amazing.
I am glad that he was filmed in a time when masculinity still was cherished by japanese.

I mean, he is too.

Korean comfort women now open for business for white man

>tickle girl's anus with your soft beard while eating her pussy
>she falls in love with you

Happens every time*.

*not to me

Brazilian women/Japanese men couple are lowest divorce rate in Japan.

send bra qt moar.

Japanese men secretly love big bundas. Once Satoshi Mitsubishi gets himself a Brazilian woman, he will never let her go.

they just have an excuse for why their tiny cock does not pleasure brazilian girl.
They say she just has too big bunda and so they can get away with it and make the girl feel proud at the same time.
Japanese are smart

me in the back