What is the first culture that comes to mind when thinking about this country?

What is the first culture that comes to mind when thinking about this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

perkeo.vpweb.jp/default.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are Germans drinking bier with that size of glass? crazy

Death Camp culture

Oktoberfest obviously.

Bavaria of course

it's watered down

communism

FPBP

Einstein, Marx, Hitler, Wagner, Nietschze, Goethe

Still 2much4me

Mallorca

Furrys. Because of that fucking map

the culture of losing and then bragging about it decades later

Rye bread
Roggen brot

perkeo.vpweb.jp/default.html

When I go to near this store, I buy German bread. :3

Nazism

Beer

t*rkish and alb*nian diaspora

you only brag with having polluted someone else's gene pool 70 years ago. That's even sadder tbqh

>Rye bread

Excellent choice. Traditionally, it was made with the blood of slaughtered anglo newborns, which made it very tender and juicy.

"Greeks"

checked

What...? ( ゚ェ゚;)

strange how my perception of Germany has changed so much over time. When I was young I saw them as highly intelligent people who made great cars and were ahead of most of the rest of us in engineering, I also saw them as somewhat intimidating, a force to be reckoned with, from the stories my grandad told me of them in the war, and their language seemed aggressive to me, since I likened it to videos of Hitlers speeches. All that being said, I respected them greatly.

Slowly over time they have become totally synonymous with the EU to me. As far as I can see they are a shadow of their former self. No when people mention Germany, the first thing I envision is not luxury cars, master engineering and tyrannical warfare. It's blonde haired, blue eyed women waving refugee welcome signs, mass sexual abuse and a population of statist drones who follow orders unquestionably. Of all the countries in Europe. i respect Germany the least. Would honestly give a Romanian more time of day.

go vote for another muslim mayor lmao

German, specifically Bavarian.

>Bavarian

>Bavarian

Bavarian benders

When will German marry Austria?

We're not talking about the UK though. And if you were to ask me my opinion on my own country, it wouldn't be an appreciative one either. Least of all the cesspool that is London. That being said, if I had to compare the two, I could at least still take some pride in UK, given the more than half our population voted for sovereignty over ourselves. There is still a lot of that British spirit alive here. Despite most of the country going to shit through mass immigration for so many decades.

Germany is eternally lost, though. And as far as I can tell, they are dead set on taking the rest of Europe down with them. Honestly evokes disgust.

PISSDICH, OSTFOTZE

Hagan das

>When will German marry Austria?

Soon

electronic music,soccer,simulator game,machines

Your Grandpa probably said the same my write-fag friend

Something tells me this is pasta tho

>Bavarian
>

Bavaria is ridiculously amazing.

My Grandad, surprisingly enough, never spoke ill of Germans. He had the mentality that they were sent there to fight him, just like he was sent there to fight them. He often said he was sure he could have gotten along with many of them outside of the conflict. This is one of the reasons I respected them, because he did. He hated the Japs though, and he fought them too. So take from that what you will.

As I said though, I no longer think of Germans in the same way. It would be almost impossible to liken Germany now to my perception of them as a child and teenager. They are almost polar opposite.

Do keep in mind that you were the ones who put people in charge of this country that hated us.

German
More specifically Prussian

once your old population dies you'll be a globalist supporting shithole just like the rest of the world so it really doesn't matter.

Now go get your Londoner guest workers some more dozen children

Germany has as much culture as finland which is close to zero.

Saunas are pretty nice tho

We also have about the same amount of autism, yet you get showered with love and admiration while we get nothing but blatant Germanophobia.

Why is this allowed?

Bavarian

because finnish autism doesn't hurt anyone

Except our loved ones.

Beer is like fucking water. Try whiskey.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

go make your own thread, cunt

Please don't encourage him

>beer is like water

You're referring to lager yeah? Ale and stout is where it's at for beer.

Don't assume that I do not. The geopolitical situation post WWII was handled very poorly by us. Not just for Germany, but for lots of Europe. Still, what happened has happened, and the end result remains the same. I don't enjoy having feelings of resentment towards my European neighbours. I still respect the French, though. They still have a backbone.

:^)))

This is really hard to say, but...
No special reason, but I feel like that I'll be kicked by others, if I admire German and Germany.

Efficiency

LÁ VEM ELES DE NOVO!
OLHA SÓ QUE ABSURDO!

This is very true. People who go against the Sup Forums narrative and dare to not openly hate on Germans (who are the most bullied group on Sup Forums) are immediately shouted down and ostracized.

I dunno, I used to be a heavy drunkard and I took whiskey like water in my young days. Now I'm a temperate man and I almost don't drink, beer is bad for your health desu, it also makes your belly grow.

don't you seriously reply to him you dumb-nut

Self discipline and working hard.

There are no pro-kraut posters on Sup Forums dumbass

>beer is bad for your health desu, it also makes your belly grow.

As with most things it's okay in moderation.

Nazism...

Because they'd get shouted down and ostracized.

Thank you for proving my point.

Don't worry it's just some German "humor" you get used to it.

there is this food stand in my town centre that sells German food, very nice

people frequently go against the Sup Forums narrative just to fuck with the autists. Just look at this thread

No, its because nobody like you. ESPECIALLY YOU.

Oh, look. Fat burgercunt is too fat and mutty to handle the bantz. Again.

Hey, fat burgercunt, why don't you kys.

It is not.

Depends on the beer, the region and the occasion.
Doesn't matter if you drink two of those or 5 of smaller ones tho.

>Traditionally, it was made with the blood of slaughtered anglo newborns, which made it very tender and juicy
Are you mistaking this with Jews baking Matzen with German blood of this this deliberate misinformation?

He's wrong see above.

I want morbidly obese, subhuman, filthy, fat burgermutts to get the FUCK out of my thread.

After looking over both of these posts. I can confirm it is you not handling the banter in this scenario.

t. Authority on banter

What is the shirt-lifting Bavarian's endgame?

Duitsu Duitsu Niemeči Alemanha

Oh, look. A far burgercunt in British exile.

fuckin banter patrol

He's either master troll or actually autistic. Going with the latter

Still not handling the banter I see.
That's okay.
Do you think when Germany becomes entirely globalist, you will be better at handling banter? It does stand to reason if you think about it.

This German handles the banter aptly.
It's that global influence. The other one must be hard Bavarian

Genocidal warmongering maniacs have no use for banter.

Maybe it is genetic after all.

Do you think we should racemix more to create the perfect being, my anglo master?

Yes, now submit your nudes so I can see what we're working with here.

here you go.

No. I think you Bavaria should overthrow east Germany and make everyone drink beer out of big mugs, remove kebab, return to former glory

I meant west

National Islam
I wish I was ironic about this